I'm a white american with an Asian (Chinese) wife...

I'm a white american with an Asian (Chinese) wife. I want to get out of the US and move to another Anglo country with little to no niggers.

I narrowed my selection down to Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. Which of these would be perfect for me and my family?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Tasman_Travel_Arrangement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta get a gook

f u l l

New Zealand is a maori country. Don't come here

Canada is a good place because there are chinks everywhere, however there are lots of niggers in the more metropolitan areas

Australia is a good place because there are chinks everywhere. The niggers are only in the more rural areas in NT and WA

New Zealand would be a good place (because there are chinks everywhere), but we're fucking full

>American
>White
Also fuck off we are full. But I here the kiwis and Aussies would love to have you.

>american

fuck off we'e also full

fuck *hear

Wimp.

Why the FUCK you want to go to a anglo cunt, there all full, why not go to Spain or Bulgaria where their more and cheaper real estate there

it's settled

go to Australia, OP

An Aussie hasn't replied saying no yet. That means they want you, OP.

>there
>their

1) you're a beta lose and asian women are bottom of the barrel and they look like fetuses and your kids will look disgusting

2) post your wife's feet

3) USA is a big place and there are lots of places with no niggers. it'd be easier to just move across the country. you don't need to live in some shithole like LA or Cleveland, you know.

>there
>their
You don't happen to live in Waikato, do you?

>I want to move to a white country
>So I can have nonwhite kids with my shitskin wife.

You married a nonwhite.
Your kids will be nonwhite.

user, YOU are the nigger.

>we're full

if that excuse didn't work for australia, its not gonna work for you

Australia has a bit better job market and less of an immigration backlog at the moment, but not much better than here. Immigration requirements are quite similar, as are housing costs and taxes. Australia has better weather but Canada has better gun laws and you won't be called a seppo.

But you'd be better off just moving to a different state.

very uninspired bait

How many black people are there in Australia?

F U L L
U
L
L

sry had 2 w8 for thread to load

Because he is not actually moving. He just wanted to gather some yous

why are the Anglo(self-proclaimed) men always the ones having the most severe yellow fever compared to other whites? Are the women in Anglo countries so undesirable?

Not a whole lot. Africans in Australia are so much of a minority that they assimilate with white people and are bro-tier. Mixed aboriginals are the same, and usually don't really care about their heritage (except for those "muh heritage" programs in schools). The half-blood/full-blood Abos usually live in the outback areas like NT, WA, Northwest NSW, West QLD, and all those desert shithole areas.

Take your pick.
Syrupland would be selling you, your wife, and progeny short, so may as well switch hemispheres x2.

Canada
It's obvious you are a soft cunt so the only choice is a soft country

you rarely see non-whites in canada outside of the major cities but the entire country is run by trudeau who wants to remove borders, but since you're a race traitor it wouldn't matter and canada would work fine for you. australia also has a lot of chinks

Australia is the world's capital of Anglo-Chinese relationships. You should definitely go there

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Tasman_Travel_Arrangement
yeah nice job cunt

>chinknada
>auschinkalia
>new chinkland

they're all gotta get a gook

>little to no niggers
We have white niggers, and you won't like them
Go New Zealand or Canada, they're much more classy and sophisticated. They treat foreigners better

>NZ
>More sophisticated than straya

Nigga plz

It is but if it isn't it's pretty pathetic he's so scared of Blacks he's running to another nation considering if he has an Asian/Asian-American wife he'd be well off enough not to live near trashy White or Black.

At least do us the courtesy of describing your gookette's sexual characteristics. Appearance, tightness, etc.

>GOTTA

HAVE

benis in anus

maybe a cheeky finger up the bum?