Wake up

>wake up

>Liberia is now the 51st State of the US

>wat do?

Nothing changes, Liberia is already so similar. America might even become less black.

laugh

kill myself

Lol it'll just stay an exploited shithole like Puerto Rico or any other of your territories.

wait for their new president

can someone explain liberia to me

Isn't Liberia the place Raiden is from?

After slavery we bought it, er pushed the natives out, sent a ton of American blacks there so we didnt have to give them jobs or absorb them into economy after slavery.

tl;dr...We got rid of all the black people there so we could send our black people there

Send our niggers there

damn that's pretty fucked

then they used the same slavery techniques on other blacks lol

Liberia in a nutshell

>YAY!!! we,re free slaves now!!
>President Madison: "here. have some land in Africa you can go to"
>Free Slaves: "Thank you Mr President"
>200 years of African American rule later
>My name is Samuel Doe and im your new president
>"Charles Taylor" Oh, you're the new president now? no. Im the President now.
>Liberian Citizen: WTF? I hate this new president!! Civil war now!
>a civil war years later
>Liberian Citizen: the fuck? this guy's still president!! civil war now!!
>another civil war years later
>"finally, we are free from that president. now the country will be at peace."
>Ebola happens.

why do americans love blacks so much?

welcome my white brothers into the union

movie when?

they're waiting on Idris Elba to free his schedule

Send niggers there, they should be happy for the chance to be kangz and sheit without the white man oppresing them.

nothing changes, not just because i'm in canada

>live in a small village shithole in africa
>get captured by an enemy tribe and put on a boat to america
>work as a slave for a few generations
>get freed
>move back to a shithole in africa
does it get any worse than this

The natives were still a majority though.

Many of the folk in Liberia were mixed (notably mixed) and there's the whole white is right belief many of those Libierians held with the paper bag test and showing off white ancestry.

Very few Free Coloured people went to Liberia (6.5% of the free folk) and you had to have money to really make the journey and the the U.S gave no fucks about the colony or the people there so you were on your own. The map of Liberia in the OP is not what it was initially but it was expanded over time through treaties and deals with local leaders (promptly ignored).

Liberia was pretty decent (for the Americo-Liberians) for many years and were better off then Blacks in America.

I know people like to be edgy but I like to be informative.

It's human-development index is Haiti-tier. That would be like making Haiti a state, except with ebola instead of "just" cholera. And having spent time in Haiti, that would be horrible.

Fuck, replied to the wrong person

international donors and the UN pretty much turned Haiti into an aid resort. the UN pretty much trying to hide the fact that Cholera was introduced to the island was scummy as fuck.