AUSTRALIA TO TAKE REFUGEES

enjoy your new doctors and lawyers Australia, courtesy of America HAHAHAAHAAHA

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712?pfmredir=sm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcCCrlArhMM
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/race-discrimination-commissioner-criticises-pauline-hanson-for-stoking-division?CMP=share_btn_tw
legislation.gov.au/Details/C2012B00009
youtube.com/watch?v=ga_LpN8bh-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Central Americans
>cute Latinas will be imported into Australia
yeah h-haha yeah auscucks right haha

Central Americans are the real short brown ugly goblin looking ones

The only qt latinas are Argentinians, Colombians and Brazilians

Y-yeah nerds, t-t-taking refugees
What are you? A f-functional country or something?

Uruguayans are literally white.

>cute Central American Latinas

enjoy, faggots

but seriously I'm sorry no good will come from this

oh

I retract my statement
lol auscucks

they'll fit right in

>Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador
isn't Honduras the murder capital of the world?
>"A lot of people say 'Australia is a big country, we've got lots of room'.
fucking turnbull

Literally Argentinians in denial

Pls take me in Gandalf. I have tertiary education and money to invest in the Shire.

>every 70 IQ brown person is a refugee now

people say the same thing about Canada, while forgetting big country doesn't mean infrastructure to support many impoverished criminals

please cum, you'd be in the top 10% most educated by default

Kriss Cross is that lil American nigger who wore his pants on backwards. When did he move?

Our neoliberal government is corrupt as fuck, you can literally buy nz citizenship now

You'll have no problems

Why don't we get a say in this? How is he allowed to just make that decision like that which will affect us? Will there be a vote?

Don't care. My whole city is already a foreign dump,5000 more won't make a difference

>Australia
>Functioning Democracy

Pick One

kys

>Australia will help resettle refugees fleeing violence in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador
Come the fuck on. Now being poor and brown is enough to get a free ride to the 1st world? What a load of bullshit. Do you know how many people were displaced by the colombian internal conflict? More than 5 million, right behind fucking Syria's 6.5 million.
When the fuck have any of you faggots heard of colombian refugees? Never.
How come the rest of the world became such a gay place?

>Intake will include central americans

top lel

RARE
A
R
E

No, you fuckers just displaced all the chicanos, puerto ricans, and gusanos(trash imho) living in Florida for ten years and littered our communities with the corpses of your dead narcotraficantes. Actually, you and the Cubans are both shit, fuck you

>America is being """overwhelmed""" by hard working Mexisharts and qt Latinas
>Australia is being overwhelmed by chinks and lebs
I think we all know who the real winners are

The Jews?

Why would you vote against it? 20k refugees a year means nothing.

Bro there literally was a vote. It was only a few months ago have you forgotten already?

Pretty much, yeah

Were those refugees brought and fed with your taxpayer's money? Otherwise your complaints don't have anything to do with what i said.

>refugees fleeing voilence from Central America
>new doctors and lawyers
Somehow I doubt that second part.

Oh look, the Liberal party said they'd do something. Guess we'd better believe them.
>tfw foreigners don't know our politicans

No, you were to busy draining our hospitals resources with all your dead teenage drug warriors. Tu pais es el razon p.q gabachos no queiren permisar mas immigracion de otros paises en Americalatina, fuck you

We see where that logic got you

>my fuccboi of a country doesn't have a proper immigrant policy and everyone takes advantage of it so i will complain to a spic on the internet even though it doesn't have anything to do with the thread at hand

>Why would you vote against it
>Britain
Big surprise.
Because we gain literally nothing by letting that happen. What do we stand to gain by letting a bunch of uneducated, poor Central Americans into our country? Everytime we let new refugees into our country, they cause problems. Typically crime and burdening our welfare system.

>fuccboi

>being able to decide what happens in your country
kek

>complaining about socioeconomic problems to NEETs on a Chinese cartoon distribution forum

>jobs are literally impossible to obtain right now
>I have a great idea guys lets bring in more immigrants!
Can we bomb parliament already

Ta

We sort of did in a way. Before the election Turnbull was already showing that he was going to be softer on immigration than Abbott was. Basically you have the usual knobheads that vote LibNat to thank for this.

I am a Spic you sambo fuck, your countrymen are literally the bane of every barrio and colonia in the US, cubans, ricans, chicanos, mini-salvadorans, all-hate-you

I thought that refugees weren't allowed to work for a year or more

Might get some god teir food if some of them open restaurants

>I am a Spic
Congratulations! You are also a part of the problem!

It's still extremely expensive though

We change politicians like we change socks, leave them around too long and they inevitably stink

*Errrr* Incorrect, -WE- have also lived in the Southwest United States, -you- belong in South America with your platanos fritos y amigos monos guey

Australia ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=RcCCrlArhMM

Australian wildlife will filter out the really stupid ones soon enough. Win for Aussies really.

Ay nah if that's us then Italy is titanic

>platanos fritos
>guey
For all the bullshit you've been spouting, something tells me you don't even know how colombians talk. You sure you haven't mistaken them for someone else? I heard obesity is bad for sight.

>Australia will L I T E R A L L Y become a third world country in your lifetime

>I heard obesity is bad for sight.
>I already have really poor eyesight

Step it up

God tier is pushing it, but it would be nice to get reasonable latino food for reasonable prices, which is currently impossible.

>Central Americans
>Brazil

Hmm..

Only 5 thousand people different from before. And chances are they'll all live in Sydney and Melbourne so it makes no difference.

they say the same thing in sweden

>finland belongs to everyone
>we can totally fit in +100k niggers per year

Maybe, but who cares? You don't have to be from a specific region or ethnicity to cook their food. All it will really mean is another batch of undesriables that our country has to deal with.

Feeling lonely?

kys racist

Meanwhile a new poll put out says 49% of us support banning all Muslim immigration

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/race-discrimination-commissioner-criticises-pauline-hanson-for-stoking-division?CMP=share_btn_tw

Fucking Turncloak

You have to vote KAP.
legislation.gov.au/Details/C2012B00009

Pictured is Guatemalan, Central Americans are bro tier when given a chance to develop peacefully and you should be getting mostly women and children since those are the people surging refugee aplications in the US, they are also mostly conservative Christians.

Compare that to the profile of virtually most other migrant groups in the world and you're getting the top tier here.

Didn't even know central america was having a reffo crisis

>mobile

No one is falling for your cherrypicking. Central America is one the most violent and shittiest places in the world. The people that come from such a drug fucked corrupt area are usually awful

It's more like a "oh shit the third world over there is being let into first world countries for no real reason, we should into economic migrant status too!" crisis

They wouldn't have refugee status if they didn't have the excuse that their state of origin was a basketcase where they'd likely get murdered

In the case of El Salvador they had military dictatorships from 1931 to 1979, then civil war started from 1980 to 1992 and in the post war period, mass deportations of maras (who originated in L.A.) fucked up the country even more.

We are taking them in ourselves in some numbers man, and like I said compare to the alternatives, be my guest of what you want is young males from Syria

This girl is from the thread we were doing on Amerindians

The world has always been like that. Only recently does that seem to classify as "refugee". It's a dangerous precedent to set imo

I just called you out on cherrypicking and you go and do it again. I'll make it super clear for you this time

>fuck
>off
>we're
>FULL

>they are also mostly conservative Christians.

>le """natural conservative""" meme

They're not White, they're not Australian (or American, as the case may be), and neither of those problems can ever be solved. We don't want these aliens.

>The world has always been like that
The world has always had refugees, there wouldn't be that many Europeans outside of Europe if it that wasn't the case, this time is not a precedent for anything.

Migration is not a recent thing.

>Because we gain literally nothing by letting that happen
we don't lose anything either, it's a drop in the ocean

>19,000 per year
Wow! The UK is taking in 4000 per year (mostly women and children) and we have a much larger population than Australia. That's a pretty serious commitment by Australia.

tbf we still have a bit of a populate or perish mentality
Part of the idea is we can somehow convince people to go to rural and regional areas and make up the numbers while the white kids all move to the big smoke

>Part of the idea is we can somehow convince people to go to rural and regional areas

We don't give them a choice. Refugees are settled by the government so they're spread out across the country. Apparently the ones in the far north of Scotland really don't like it there, but that's too bad.

when Australia went wrong?

kek, then do something about it. The average age for your country is 38 years because like most other "whites" you seem to be spectacularly failing at the very simple task of procreation. Same as with the gringos you can't have both a growing economy and no migration. Are you personally willing to lower your living standards? Because the only aging country who's apprently choosing that route is Japan.

It's very simple really, you're not in a position all that different from the abos when you think about it.

yeah but you're taking in, what, 200,000 immigrants a year from places like Pakistan and Poland

>yeah but you're taking in, what, 200,000 immigrants a year from places like Pakistan and Poland
No, you're a bit stupid if you believe the memes.

Pic is from last year or so, fairly typical of UK immigration in recent years. As you can see we get more Australians than Pakistanis or Poles

In fact we get 3x as many Aussies than Pakis

youtube.com/watch?v=ga_LpN8bh-g
During the last 3 years they have come to Chile, more than 200,000 Peruvians, more than 100,000 Colombians, more than 40,000 thousand Venezuelans , 30,000 Haitians , 50,000 thousand Argentines, 15,000 Spaniards, 40,000 Bolivians, 15,000 Dominicans, 20,000 Ecuadorians.

same problems (chileans are not having enough childruns!)
same solution (import people!)

OK I got the places wrong but it is actually significantly more than 200,000

sorry to see that there's so many of us over there

>no zealand

Japan is heavily investing into automatisation.
That might safe them.

Sure, it is over 200,000, but like I said earlier what matters is that number relative to the existing population.

We are taking in a larger number, but Australia is taking in a much larger number as a proportion of its existing population. Chart related.

>AUSTRALIA TO TAKE REFUGEES
NO.
W-WE'RE FULL

>The average age for your country is 38 years because like most other "whites" you seem to be spectacularly failing at the very simple task of procreation

Shitting out a baby is easy. Raising it right is not. That's why whites and yellows aren't breeding and the inferior races are.

You do know that many countrys used to force migratory waves away with force or put harsh social contracts on them?
German expansion into the baltics was due to a low population density and subjugation of the natives by the sword.
Same in Taiwan for example.

A peaceful example is germans being put into romania from the hre, but only a selected population due to their metallurgy skills.

Zorastrians fleeing into India had to undergo a careful inspection of their religious habits and restricted settlement contracts as far as I know.

The "fuck borders just let them stream in" mentality seems new.

>do something about it
Are you encouraging us to start killing foreigners?
I'd be up for it if it wasn't illegal.