Encounters of the Slav kind

Hey Cred Forums, what's your experience with slavs in your life, that is if you're not from or near slavic countries?
If you're a slav, what's your experience with anglos?

For me when I was in school we got a Russian transfer student named Sasha. Kid clearly had autism or at least aspergers, used to chimp out and act obnoxious socially. He'd get pissed when I'd ask him words in Russian.
I drew a portrait based off memory of his face, but it's been years. He folds of skin or meat on his face and tiny tiny beady fucking eyes.

In my high school there was this Russian kid, he was pretty based, hated Muslims, was swole as fuck and always randomly spoke in Russian, and it would randomly answer his phone and start speaking Russian in the middle of class, later on I found out that both of his parents are completely American and don't even speak Russian, in fact this kid I was friends with who lived near him in a really nice upper middle class neighborhood said his whole family was really normal and that maybe his grandparents were Russian. Either way he was Russian in my books even if he was insane.

I had a friend when i was a kid who was some kind of soviet party cocktail. He was everything from ukrainian vodkasquatter to armenian.
He was your average Cred Forums poster.
We had a guy named sasha from lithuania. He spoke russian and drank vodka when he was 11.

>If you're a slav, what's your experience with anglos?
never met any tourists but i hear they do a lot of stupid shit (more a danger to themselves than others tho)

have met several who moved to live in bg, they're chill, everything is cheap to them (even if they have middle class jobs here- english techer, etc), they like it here better than in the UK for many reason but overall they like the weather and way of life more. they seem to find it hard to learn the language or just don't want to look like idiots making mistakes so they just speak in english if they can get away with it

lived in the UK for two years (scotland, but also met anglos), they're p autistic and friendly, then they go drinking and act like idiots. i think they talk behind your back but overall aren't confrontational.

i feel kind of sad for the shitposters here who haven't met bulgarians (and even romanians) and just think we're all gypsies. it's p unfair that "their country is being flooded", but even then it's their own politicians fault, not the EU

I have realized in recent years that groups of Englishmen on holiday are a terrifying sight, and I've seen my share of rock-hard Balkanic delinquents.

I met a bunch of Americans in the metro, 5/7 were overweight, and they all talked loudly.

Married one
Probably the most awkward romance in human history.

Was she a slav like pic related?
Or just normal blonde woman who doesn't age well and needs to be beaten?

Very tall, blonde, currently very pregnant and has aged pretty well really. Not that I'm one to pick on anyone's appearance

My English tutor is an Aussie. Really nice guy, but has that "English teacher syndrome" where he speaks no Slovak or Hungarian (he has a Hungarian wife) after 10 years in this country.

The only Aussie I ever met had broad-rimmed glasses, dressed all in black and pretended not to have an Australian accent. So much for the Paul Hogan stereotype.

what the fuck

Please stop, my penis can only get so erect

>Prevet
>Vould you fuck me?
>I'd fuck me..

I've met Slavs when I was in Russia, weird but good people.

I am not a Slav, Serbs were always on the Balkans.

The first Slav(s) I ever saw was a group of poles late at night after the pub. One of them had been thrown out of this nearby shitey club for being too drunk, and he was sitting down while his two friends argued with each other. Then one of them suddenly punched the other and knocked him down, then started to run away screaming. The other guy got up and chased after him, also screaming.
My friends and I went to check on the guy sitting down to see if he was ok because his friends had abondoned him. He didn't/couldn't speak, but we helped him up to take him to a taxi. Then as we did that, suddenly an overpowering aroma of shit appeared. He said something to us, then waddled off, the smell of shite following him. We watched him disappear into the night, and christened him mr. Poopshispants
That's a 100% true story, not memeing

I also met a Bulgarian guy at uni, but he was very brown and hairy so I guess he was more Turkish than Slavic? He was alright though

>Then one of them suddenly punched the other and knocked him down, then started to run away screaming. The other guy got up and chased after him, also screaming.

I've been to uk about 4 times, twice tived there in a family for about 3 weeks.

British people are WEIRD! I mean really. During that time I have so many absolutely bizarre stories. Like: a granny walking her dog, with an umbrella in a dress and with sunglasses (in the middle of the night!), some weird guy smoking weed while sitting right in the flowers near a store, a bus driver who cheated me on the price and then (after a fucking week!) showed me middle finger while driving by (like wtf is wrong with you, man?!), some dude that had a writing near his hose ("please don't look at the grass!").

TL;DR British people are more weird and psycho, than anyone I've ever met (and I lived in 4, including non Slav, countries).

I had a class mate in elementary school who looked slav as fuck and had a polish/hohol last name. He was one of my closest friends but he failed one grade and it fucked him up for life, now he's just loitering around and smoking in the park.

my mom is polish she is a great woman

I have one good Belarussian friend who is bi-national. He goes to Minsk every summer.

Reacted pretty well to me being gay tb'h

I'm sorry for all the typos. I get quite emotional, while I think about Brits.

even though im american i understand the strong emotions towards brits, they are 'special' people

Yeah, most people here don't even care for others sexuality. The negative reaction and propaganda comes from the gov. General publics opinion on gays is really not that bad as some want to describe.

I know a pole.
Is based and a chad.

This. I can't debate a Brit about their place in history without going off into a typo filled tl;dr tirade.

Used to work in a shop that sold stuff from clothes to ski'ing equipment.
Russians were the most numerous foreign customers we had there.
They're easy to recognize as well. Women usually wear furs, leopard/zebra/tiger pattern stuff, more bling and glitter than anyone else, and usually very revealing clothing.
Men carry purses, usually small black leather ones. But Russian men are the only foreign customers who have them. They also overuse hairproducts, the less hair they have, the more they use.

These things were not uncommon
>Older ladies, 45+ would usually take something sharp with them to rip open seams and ask for a lower price.
>Russians constantly wanted something for free
I gave them the already free plastic bags for their products
>I have met 1 russian who could speak primitive english during my 4 years there
>And he thought I could give approximate temperatures for not being cold with clothes
>as well as how long would he have to fish to catch something with certain lures
>I think he was an autist, but I cant be certain

When I worked in a groceries store
>Russians quite commonly opened cans, packages etc and ate some of the produce
>This was especially true when it came to weigh/pay candy
>If they didnt like what they tasted, they put it back into the tray with the other candy
>Russian children have no discipline or manners, when they see the weigh/pay candy, they run there and stuff their little mouths
>If told to stop, their parents will come to yell at the clerk

And finally, out of the 4 shoplifters I have ever encountered, if the candy episodes are not counted, 3 were russian women, 1 a finnish junkie.

I have never met a pleasant Russian customer.

u ever think about not bordering russia bro? whyd you do that?

Might have been to do with being in France since the age of 6

most of them are shit
so no surprise