youtube.com/watch?v=E6vb2_gi920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just some extra Californian stuff that we couldn't fit in regular California

Cancer and donkey madness, i wouldnt go there, theres where norteƱos live

Fuck California

I can't wait for it slide off into the pacific

You sound bitter friend

tfw everyone hates us cuz they ain't us

See? This is why no one likes you nor wants to visit your shithole but retards who believe in the donkey show

all the california peninsula its unoficial gringo clay

you seem to be obssesed with donkeys there

Gringos and beautiful scenery

youtube.com/watch?v=E6vb2_gi920

Whale watching, very nice beaches and rightful American clay.

>take california
>don't continue to baja california

Pretty cuck desu, were the negotiations lead by a spic saboteur or what is your excuse for it?

Tijuana has gotten huge. It used to be kind of a smaller city, but now there are 2 million people in the area, and another 3 million over the border in San Diego.

It also feels really distant from the rest of Mexico, though. Driving out of TJ, you get to Mexicali quickly, and then there's basically nothing for hours and hours until Hermosillo. And Hermosillo itself is pretty isolated, too...

No, it isn't

They didn't go overboard enough with their at gunpoint negotiations for your taste?

All of mexico should be gassed then annexed

Hopefully that happens before they completely go bone dry on freshwater, burn down in a wildfire, or the sam andreas fault goes bonkers

That shit would be expensive and I'm not gonna sleep well knowing more federal dollars are being funneled into California. If New Jersey is the armpit of the USA then California is the gooch but with less character

Are you displeased with California's might as it is probably larger than your state?

Both of us know there's a better chance we get our territory back on Chicanos voting for self determination than you ever getting an inch more of our clay

Drugs I think