Is the solution to the Crimea the revival of the republic of Genoa?

Is the solution to the Crimea the revival of the republic of Genoa?

>revival of republic of genoa
>republic of genoa doesnt own genoa

Wow they really went to town on Greek clay there

Nigger you what?
>pera
>not controlling galata to have a share on the bosphorus toll

Genoa where pretty based desu

im not sure you meatballs are going to be willing to give up genoa to a shitty medieval republic

Like, senpai, genoese people would still be italian, much like they are now. If the republic of venice was to pop up tomorrow, it's not like its people would immediately forget they had anything to do with italy for the past 150 years

i dont think the italian people would want another italy separated in small states again

Northern Cyprus is Italian, confirmed

>turkish get
fucking waste

>not being Anglo-Ligurian

Italy works better with city states competing.

Venetians are italians but also better off being a single state if italy is stagnant without purpose.

Sweden can't claim every get m8
(And I didn't even notice until you pointed it out)

Well Naples and Sicily forgot pretty quickly their union to the Crown of Aragon for the last 300 years.

I think there's a difference between being the feudal possession of an indifferent, decentralized monarch than a component of a nation-state in terms of national consciousness

This desu
You clearly know nothing of italy.
Only nu-male cucks want an unified italy. We'd be far better off as a federation, like germany. The unification was a mistake born by romanticism-era ideals of national sovereignty that are ill-fit on italy.

LOL you know nothing either. There are SWARMS of uneducated terroni that run around like chimps chanting "muh borbone! Muh monarchy!"
Reminder that the overwhelming majority of southern italy voted monarchy in 1946. That is almost 100 years after the kingdom of naples ceased to exist.

Italy is for boys, Genova is for men

agreed

Typical Genoan (pic related)

Bow in front of the Serenissima.
VIVA SAN MARCO