KEK

KEK

Some Bong got killed by pinoys in their actual war on drugs and there's NOTHING the UK can do about it because Duterte gives no shits.

I guess they really are the most powerful race

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/daughter-of-late-british-peer-killed-in-philippines-drug-war
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004650523/life-on-dutertes-death-squad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was the one on the left I think

Britshit tourists getting what they deserve

THIS
H
I
S

she is half british, though

Lmao

She got what she deserved
She was a child of a Barron and went so low as to posting drugs for celebrity's a vain and vapid person has no right to bring down a country
DUTDUT4lyfe

Oi flips could any regular joe just pop someone they don't like in the head and leave that note saying they are a dealer but they weren't really and then get away with the mirder?

Dutdut hasn't done anything wrong

No. It gets investigated, of course.

Yes as you can see in the pic
Especially if its a no name nobody

Why don't you start killing the people you hate? Sounds like the purge irl.

#rekt

I like flip more. Please cleanse Asean, please~!
>emphasizing on foreign tourists

I feel bad for you guys, the average tourist doesn't care a shit about your culture and is only there for sex,(specially minors). We suffer that but at least they are here for our beaches and weather.

Was she a druggie? If so - good.

They're only shit in poor European countries, because that's where our lowlife go to. Basically, your people are the servants of our trash.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/daughter-of-late-british-peer-killed-in-philippines-drug-war

fucing btrits

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004650523/life-on-dutertes-death-squad.html

Duterte is realigning foreign policy of the Philippines away from the West toward China.

He's going to be a new dictator. That shithole was never a proper democracy anyway.

BASED PINOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING

She deserved it desu