What does Cred Forums know about Vietnam?

What does Cred Forums know about Vietnam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mAvELU5Cvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M E N T I O N E D

My friend is from there.

And communism

IT AIN'T ME

there were multiple epic battles in Bachdang river in the past.

Did you learn about Vietnamese history in schools? Just curious.

koreaboo

Oddly fond of Australians, particularly after the Vietnam War. Surprised me in a nice way to be honest

>open this thread
>It Ain't Me starts playing

Do you like to get high? Curious on the availability of illicit drugs there too

vietnam war

My high school was literally 60% Viet, thank fuck I moved out of that shithole.

>open thread
>3 senator sons posting

most don't, but some do, of course.

Hmm....
They're basically mini-China and got most of their culture from there, but somehow hate China at the same time.
They fell for the communism meme pretty hard after being colonized by France for a very long time, and then had to deal with the U.S's bullshit. They're one of the only countries that has managed to beat the U.S in a 20th-century war.

Just skimmed the surface within the scope of "world history". I always find it cool how you guys resiliently fought.

Nothing
France conquer you
Japan conquer you
Japan gets BTFO
France claim you again
Commies get mad and BTFO France
USA gets involved
BTFO USA
Invade Cambodja to get rid of Pol Pot
USA slowly conquer you again by building McDonalds restaurants.

They lost the war

The grave of YANKS.

Everyone's last name is fucking Nguyen

I fucking love their food 월남쌈 very good

their language sounds like aliens giggling

39% senpai. We call each other by given name anyway.

Are you a Nguyen?

>USA slowly conquer you again by building McDonalds restaurants

Soon to be reconquered by China.

>They're one of the only countries that has managed to beat the U.S in a 20th-century war

you guys do know that was really a proxy war between the Russians and the US

Nope.

I do. Unfortunately the Vietnamese people were used as a pawn in a confrontation between capitalist imperialism and social imperialism.

All tonal languages are like that senpai.

>being a communist idiot
kill yourself.

"The Soviet Union was built off the backs of tsarist imperialism. It did not come about as a result of more than a hundred years of occupation and aggression by imperialist powers as China did."

-- Mao Zedong

PLEASED TO MEET YOU
HOPE YOU GUESS MY NAME

Honorary East Asian.

I believe that the Vietnamese can be good immigrants to SK because of their good work ethic, Confucius culture, and social emphasis on Scholars.

It's illegal to display the VNCH flag there.

we had a lot of em in the city i grew up in

the girls were maximum qts

Yet for some reason it's not illegal to display that racist Confederate swastika symbol in this country.

We have a constitutional article protecting free expression. Vietnam is a one party communist state where the VCP decides what is and isn't allowed.

BUT WHAT'S PUZZLING YOU IS THE NATURE OF MY GAME

One of those areas that used to be part of China but nowdays known basically only for the war.

That Australians died there just so we could be 'Le loyal ally' of America

Might have won the war had we not invited you along.

>relying on the help of a country that lost a war to birds

weird, ugly language
qt grills
friendly people
good immigrants
was a french colony
beat USA
gommunists :DDDD
used chinese characters before
everyone's called Nguyen
grills wear ao dai
think the currency is called duong

it's đồng or dong as in VND or Vietnamese dong

well, almost got it right
is your family name Nguyen as well?

no it's actually Vũ

You would've lost anyway, you can't beat Viet Mongs just had to wait it out

viet namba wan!

amerika suk shrink teriyaki kok! hahaha!

Welcome to rice fields motherfucker

Not only girls, men wear it too

I think my sister had a classmate with that name in high school. Other than that, I've only seen "Dao" and Nguyen

Go home zhang

Vietnamese people are based. Great immigrants.

Somehow you guys love us. Can't wait for ww3 and the defense of Saigon from the invading Chinese.

But what happens when it's a couple hundred thousand Vietnamese farmers equipped with the latest Soviet weapons?

A country that were primitive loincloth savages until China clothed and civilized them.

>200 farmers with latest rusty ww1 era soviet weapon, only 1 charge, has to use stick to put in gunpowder and bullet
>1 billion americans in evangelion mechas
>nixon has death note
>americans still lose

EVERY TIME

We had 530,000 troops in South Vietnam at the peak. Also China had 150,000 troops stationed in North Vietnam.

Only country on earth to defeat both China and America at their peak.

my friend died there

>530 thousand americans in Iron Man suits
>vs 103 farmers of Gwai Lo village, armed with forks and softball guns
>americans still lose

HAHA HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE MR.STARK

we abandoned the south veitnamese to be eaten by gommie hoards.

>China
>1979
>peak
>when they were recovering from the Cultural Revolution

one of two countries to beat the US in a war, other being canada of course

It was the best special episode of Top Gear

They beat China plenty of times.

you do know he's just going to meme you and isn't interested in a serious discussion

wait that bitch was vietnamese? it makes sense though, as in hindsight I remember her father's face was rather asian.

>other being canada of course
I don't think so, syrup nigger.

Never heard of that place tbqh

Vietnam would not have beaten the Americans without major Chinese help, instead they give China no credit for this charitable act and instead want US weapons and welfare handouts.

That's real nice, Zhou.

yeah. although they never say which country Mr. Hyunh is from, it's pretty obviously depicting the Fall of Saigon.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mAvELU5Cvs

They want us to be another North Korea and lick their asshole like South Vietnam did to the US. They don't want a friend, they want a slave in favor of them and against the Soviet, that's why near the end of the war they hold up supplies the Soviet was sending to us

intredasting. in russian dub he doesnt have an accent, so it's lost. he just talks like a sissy.

North Korea doesn't lick any asshole at this point, they've almost completely terminated contact with Beijing by now.

As far as I know, most NVA equipment was Soviet. China was poor and didn't have any decent, modern weapons.

the US
its the country below canada
guess i can understand why canada beat them because its much bigger, but why couldnt they beat vietnam?

Their villages are super flammable and everyone's name is Charles

t. Zhang Pajeet

He is right though

>China 1979
>peak

Everyone has defeated everyone a few times.

NK licks nobody's asshole senpai

In Canada, and the United Sates it's considered offensive to use the Vietnamese flag, so immigrants use the old precommunism flag. Most immigrants prefer it anyways because they were escaping communism to begin with.

They're ungrateful cunts : we kill chinks for them and they kill us

top tier flag

this flag is solid ngl

Evil faction by default in games
Rice
Thats basically it

no. the Vietnamese flag is OK. I see it advertising Vietnamese restaurants all the time. it's also on a cartoon network character's shirt.

America bullied them

that episode was so sad...

There was a qt3.14 vietnamese girl from an exchange in my school some years ago. She looked like a goddess. And that's how I developed my fetish for east Asian women. She spoke in English but with a rly cute accent which was sometimes hard to understand.