Are poles or brits eternal enemies or something?

Are poles or brits eternal enemies or something?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-student-stabbed-in-neck-for-speaking-polish-brutal-post-brexit-assault-telford-donnington-park-a7319181.html

I read only about poles being killed in the UK. No gypsies, no muslims, no blacks, no Balkan people, no russians, only poles.
What's the beef and why aren't poles fighting back instead of just laying down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Poland_relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's the beef
No whites allowed.

It's just that we are the biggest diaspora, also Brits prefer being raped by blacks & tans, their choice. I really don't care, I'm comfy here, let the West rot.

There's hate crime against lots of groups, it's just that Poles are the largest immigrant group here, so they get most of the hate.

Brits hate white people, that's why

What do you expect from diaspora? They're hated even in their "old" country.

I agree with that, diaspora are the useless, greedy excrement of the world.
But if chavs attacked just one muslim or black, there would be race riots for weeks right now.
Poles just have no fighting spirit in them. Brits are pissing their pants when they see a black or arab dude. It's just insulting for these pussies to bully you.

It's not about fighting spirit, it's about lacking a sense for community cohesion.

"poles are taking our jobs" was a big meme here like a decade ago
basically any European migrant was a "pole"

>poles have no fighting spirit

I'm not polish but obviously you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

you said it yourself, diasporas are usually the useless, "excrement" of the world.
they betraye their own countries and didnt feel connection to them, why do you except them to be united in the foreign country when they werent in their own?

basically this

they durka jerbbbs

Eastern Europeans should come to America
We need more whites and we actually like slavs

>have millions of pooinloos and negroes due to colonial past
>let out frustration on Poles instead because muh EUcrats
Why are Brits so retarded?

I want our bydło to kill British bydło and go to a war with muslims so the normal people can live, then they should jump off the cliff. Rest of Poles should come back.
Fucking perfect for everyone.

yeah, just like the "bulgarians and romanians" are taking our job, few years ago

>british newspapers literally were scaremongered the people there that around 3 millions Bulgarians will come to Britain
>our country has around 7mils population
>turns out that now, 5+ years later, around 50k Bulgarians actually live in UK

>First one: Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders is Krzywonos(eng. Cameron from UK) - Protestant scheeme against big catholic Poland.
>Second: Polish uprisings against Russian Empire, there are literally proofs in polish journals that English ambassy visited Congress Poland before uprisings and Prussians provided the weapons for Poles. (Reason for that is that UK wanted Prussia to still exist and Poland to burn and die under Russia)
>Third: 1938. British politicians on "Enchantress" yacht make Polish PM Beck accept comiting suicide against Nazi Germany with their false promises of help.
>Fourth: After World War II, when the Polish soldier became useles, Brits sells us to the Soviets, kick out Polish veterans from UK and strart propaganda against Poland. (Poles voted for Communism)

Insellafe won't stop until they destroy us.

Brits are getting mad at Polish people for sticking their poles in their women.

The Poles just haven't been completely accepted yet. Unfortunately the Poos and Niggers have been here for generations.
Once the Poles are accepted, another group will take the brunt of it.

Only Pakis like Poles.

They can have them, they are shite.

The mind of a shitskin is a marvel to behold.

>implying she gave a 2 fucks about 303 squadron before people told her to go back
She's just using them as a card
>see whitey? they weren't brits!
Honestly we should've allied with Hitler and destroy brits, back stabbing wankers.

>Whole country is overrun by Indians, Pakis, Africans etc etc etc
>Whole anger of the underclass turns against Poles

Why
Poles are pretty good immigrants, most them start working immediately.
Besides most of them hate our multiculti shitholes anyway so they will go home again after they saved enough money to buy a house back home.

eastern euro builders in the street look at me very strangely now

I feel like I will get acid attacked one day

>pooles in charge of making good decisions

>allying with the country that want to cleanse you for "living space"

That's anglo bullshit.

Before that there were no such plans.

Hitler wanted to ally with Poland to invade USSR but our "great leader" thought that germans are the biggest threat and not the russians. If we would've allied with Nazis USSR might have been destroyed since it wouldn't be a world war but Nazis,Poland vs USSR. And then we'd attack anglos, cause they were, are and will be back stabbing wankers.

Hitlur only wanted stable Eastern border.

Muh danzig and corridor are anglo-french bullshit. Since we pretty much offered them corridor anyway.

I assume you're talking about the UK's decision to withdraw it's remaining forces from the continent? Would you have preferred for us to throw our last, poorly equiped soldiers against the Nazi war machine, thereby ensuring Nazi domination of Europe?

>Country surrendering Protestant Heathen Cucks
Vs
>Based Holy Catholic Redpilled decent people
Of course they're going to fight.

middle aged brit tourists come to asia and act racist towards the locals only to be beaten up and sent home. they are the only europeans who really have a god complex in most places.

it boggles my mind they get absolutely triggered when foreigners are in their own countries when they go abroad all the time and behave 100 times worse.

I'm talking about UK seeling Poles to Stalin after the world ended
>Yeah sure Joe, you can have those eastern countries, we don't need them anymore lol, suckerrrrssss
You knew damn well what commies watned to do and you still let them.

Nah people flat out don't like immigrants here there were some paki shops fire bombed after brexit.

*world war ended

The Brits are a cucked people. They will attack fellow Europeans while defending Muslims and other foreign invaders

There was nothing the UK could have done against Russia, the war exhausted the UK. Would you have preferred that we nuked the Russian army (i.e. half of continental Europe)?

That's because French needed idiots that will take the Reich on them.

No, I would prefer if you didn't send your nigger on "Enchantress" yacht and fool Polish PM Beck the Imbecile to commiting suicide against Germany, even though we had no reason to.

Real world isn't a fucking video game.

Leave England to me.

Lol no he's referring to you promising poland indpendence for alliance and then you let them get fucked up the ass once they had served their purpouse.

Then again Poland was incredibly stupid to break up with Germany and ally Britain in the first place.

Cred Forums is literally the daily mail of Cred Forums

these attacks are the exception not the rule
they're committed by underclass chavs and not representative of brits as a whole

How does it feel to be the most hated European people in Europe?

used to it m8, used to it

Don't know why you think hitler viewed the poles as anything but a comptemptable sub division of the Slavs worthy of nothing more than extermination. General Plan Ost, quite the wew lad read if you're a Slav

Is there a picture of the brexit wound?

>But if chavs attacked just one muslim or black, there would be race riots for weeks right now.

You've made this point before in these threads and have been presented with news articles about muslims getting hate crime just as much as Poles. Stop it.

Literally not an argument.

>its thanks to italians that you have roads
>that means you should import millions of Giuseppe's

So much this.

You like them so much, you were ready to nuke them at any time for decades.

well...
>Some Polish academics joined the faculty of Karachi University, teaching courses ranging from physical sciences to social sciences. After the independence of Pakistan, Władysław Turowicz, along with thirty Polish officers and technicians, contributed to and assisted in the establishment of the Pakistan Air Force. On 14 August 2006, a memorial was erected in the Pakistan Air Force Museum in Karachi to acknowledge the services of the Polish airmen led by Air Commodore Turowicz.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Poland_relations