I went to Italy last year and decided to try some authentic Italian pizza and it was the most basic shit ive ever...

I went to Italy last year and decided to try some authentic Italian pizza and it was the most basic shit ive ever tasted. A fucking pizza from dominos or pizza hut would be way more preferable.
you Italians have no culture you faghetti spaghetti

After years of scientifically engineered food designed to have the perfect mix of saltiness, sweetness, and fat, all enhanced with HFCS and freedom, your Amercanised palate can no longer enjoy real food.

>Australian """""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""""

Finally someone who's not afraid to speak the truth. It's time people realize we're not the demigods you all believe. Be yourself and let her decide for herself, the war has not ended yet

I went to Italy last year and decided to try some authentic Italian pizza and after years of scientifically engineered food designed to have the perfect mix of saltiness, sweetness, and fat, all enhanced with HFCS and freedom, my Amercanised palate can no longer enjoy real food

>be australian
>go to Italy
>angry because they give you actual food instead of fairy bread and kangaroo meat

He's right you know

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>italians are so backwards they don't believe images are real and call them imaginations

there are tons of pizzerias, of course not all are good.
you have to spot the ones that are full of local people and families, and avoid the ones frequented mainly by tourists and niggers.
Most likely you went to the latter.

Ah yes, micropizzerias. We have those here too.

muh micropizzonis

Is this a ebin meme?

This. It's like on Saló from Passolini, when the characters are eating shit and one of them says she's alergic to corn.

Neapolitan style is really good though and doesn't taste look a greasy dough flap covered in cheap meat.

Shut up nigger.

Now that's an unexpected reference.

kys dumb fuck

He is right, you know.

I genuinely dislike Dutch "people"

>faghetti spaghetti
Everytiem

He is right, you know

I am Greek

Why do Italians so fervently defend their mediocre cuisine? Do they have nothing else?

He's right, you know

He's right, you know

>new worlders fighting over the biggest Italian meme food as they lack any sort of culinary tradition

Well obviously.
SHITalian food is overrated as fuck, glorified shit popularized by the (American) entertainment media in the second half of the XX century and the 2000's which brainwashed many brains all over the world.

Shit country, shit culture and shit food, overrated as fuck.

Did you put some leaves on it.

Oh, that's where the colours come from.

Italy is such a meme

>rocket on pizza
this meme will end soon r-right?

you subhuman babboon.
you literal nigger
how dare you talk about italy, with your big lipped, crusty, mentol cigarette smelling, nigger mouth?
you make your bolivia look first world.
australian abbos are a beacon of civilization compared to you, you zika-infected jungle monkey.
dont talk about italy ever again, you obsolete farming equipment

don't even post on Cred Forums while I'm browsing ever again

>you obsolete farming equipment

>Went to Italy this Summer
>All the Italians are beautiful. Even the men.
>But they're also all midgets. Like, tiny.
>Italian girls eyefucking me everywhere I go because I'm not sub six foot like the adonis's looking on in impotent rage and jealousy
[spoiler]>Ignore the girls and go for that sweet Italian boipussy instead[/spoiler]

Best summer of me life, ngl

Italy is overrated in everything, especially cuisine. Pizza wasn't even invented there they stole it.

He's right, you know

Tomatoes came from america therefore much of italian food is actually american ;)

what the fuck
YOU LITERLALY COPY AND PASTED THIS FROM ONE OF MY POSTS ABOUT ANTARCTICA
FUCKING WOW

He's right, you know

I literally typed that in my post 3 days ago what the fuck
you fucking theif

>yfw Australians piss and shit from their fucking asshole

Well, he is Australian. Heritage, ain't it.

>australian copypasta about pizza
>immigrant with an italian flag agrees
>butthurt argentinian posts another copypasta with the same image
I'm sure glad we have this thread everyday, it's really useful

At least they have a leg to stand on. Then there's the French, who contributed nothing to the culinary world, but still act like people outside their country enjoy their """""cuisine""""".

Bamboni bambini australians have n9 imagini