youtu.be/Z1wQwnwgGx4
youtube.com/watch?v=WJhJ-8qo0j4
youtube.com/watch?v=XY0dgI5-q0o
youtube.com/watch?v=TG18hZYEBj0
youtube.com/watch?v=LlcAHkjbARs
youtube.com/watch?v=or9E7yfRB08
youtube.com/watch?v=xofP9xXbLQ8
delfi.lt/archive/ciskauskas-zydai-bolseviku-tarnyboje.d?id=53121995
etalpykla.lituanistikadb.lt/fedora/objects/LT-LDB-0001:J.04~2003~1367170514996/datastreams/DS.002.0.01.ARTIC/content
ekspertai.eu/lietuviu-partizanus-saudes-nachmanas-dusanskis-jie-buvoyra-ir-bus-banditai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachman_Dushanski
hermetic.com/crowley/eight-lectures-on-yoga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reich

Kys weeb

thistbh

I agree.

this

Can't even see their asses.

Get better at creeping, eesti friend.

did you know that in estonia you can register a civil union with pretty much anyone you want? pic rel is our gender commissioner and she's in a civil union with her brother. makes you think doesn't it.

FIRST AUSTRALIAN ITT

i was so excited i couldn't find the phone fast enough :DDD

>See two Oss' sitting in a BMW e30 near my bus stop
>Smell a familiar smell of weed
>They are smoking right there publicly
>Call the police
>They get arrested
>Mfw they are probably going to jail for at least a year

>he thinks smoking the herb lands you in jail
lmao, they get a 20 eur fine and that's that

Thanks. Good job. Public drug degenerates must go to jail.

Sexual deviants reign supreme today.

worst australian itt

best bestonian itt

mysterious stone unrelated

A friend of mine went to jail for 1.5years for owning 11g. Those wankers were caught with 15

no u
;;;;;;;;;;;(

so you went and asked how much weed did they have from the police?

>11g
lel idiot, everyone knows not to own over 9,9

yes of course.

btw user is totally not a compulsive liar xDDD

It's a small town, word gets around. Also they posted it on fb that they were caught with 15g when they were released b4 trial

Good, the less degenerates in the streets the better.

>Inb4 some weedjockie comes in and tries to explain how weed is good for you and should be legal.

Thats when cops plant more on you

>It's a small town, word gets around.
you are so fucked now user. they will find you and they will rip your fleshpocket to shreds, taking turns.

>Implying they ever find out it was me

tell me their names

>why yes I do smoke weed

Danil and Steven

dude its like ...... ya know, ha fark man.

i'll eagerly wait for the case file to pop up in the webs

It will happen 1-2 months after the trials so keep waiting little kukk

RREEEEE

denmark sure got pozzed hard

Weed is bad for you. It should be legal.

lol u wot retard? they upload the case file the same day when the hearing is held and a minor crime like that isn't gonna take a whole lot of time to process

>Criminal amount of weed
>Requires a sitting in presence of jury

LOL kys fag have you never had any experience with courts? It takes 6 months at bare minimum

Not jury but judge

if we didn't have a russian minority we'd be literally "progressive" tier

does your mum know you are so easily agitated on the internet?

>Damage control from getting owned

your russians probably are more progressive than "typical" lithuanians too

lmao this is getting pathetic already :DDD

the average time for ANY criminal case in estonia is 5 months. the average! not bare minimum. the average. when you get busted with weed you'll get sentenced within a day if the amount is small or a week if you have intent to sell and are interrogated.

t. been there, done that

>owned
xDDDD

>Get owned so hard I make up a statistical portraying mostly civil cases and disregard the main argument

>wake up in wilno
what do

kill yourself, because wilno is a shithole not worth living in

or move to Kaunas

>main argument
you didn't have any argument, got totally shrekt by facts and now are yelling "damage control"

lmao kiddo, turn off your puter and go cry xDDD

loving this "two degenerates arguing over who is more educated in matters of degeneracy" meme

nice

>kill yourself
Kaunas, everyone

Since you are so retarded imma make this clear. The main point was that this is not a civil case, it's a criminal deed and requires full court hearing with the presence of a jury which takes a long time.

Kys you Russian retard

>Kaunas, everyone
Wilno, everyone

you just pulled a lot of shit out of your ass son.

are you embarrassed right now?

>capitalizing "r*ssian*
well cucked

Why does the Lithuanian language sound so Russian?

Not trying to shitpost or anything, it really genuinely seems to have incredibly similar phonology to Russian.

that's because you are retarded

i'm german and live in vilnius and the two couldn't be more different

maybe you're thinking of polish or belarussian but north american education took its toll on you

thanks

Sounds like polish
youtu.be/Z1wQwnwgGx4

Close proximity to ruskies, belaruskies and poles
some shared words (both languages come from Balto-Slavic language branch)
Influence from countless occupations (russian empire, ussr)
very similiar vocal pronunciation and stressing
among other things

you're deluded, if you made any normal Westerner listen to Lithuanian without telling them that it's Lithuanian, I'm sure every single one of them would initially guess Russian.

Go read it again you illiterate bydlo

To be fair, it does sounds fairly similar to Russian to outsiders

yes -is -us -as after every word sure sounds like -lju -bja -bjanka

you have no idea what you're talking about

Literally none of them stressed the words correctly.

>tfw language so cucked nobody can speak it right

>he is still namecalling after called out on his obvious bullshit
so this is what butthurt looks like :DDD

well that might be because most of the people don't even know that Lithuania and Lithuanian language even exist

I can speak a lot of Lithuanian and it still sounds like Russian to me

fyi

Read if from here on you raging autist

That's because they're almost the same language. Just listen to this song performed in both russian and lithuanian. Can you tell a difference? I can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJhJ-8qo0j4
youtube.com/watch?v=XY0dgI5-q0o

>t. Wilno lenkas

So you can speak a lot of Russian is what you are saying?

>he makes up random numbers about the duration of a legal procedure to sound smart on the internet
>he is convinced estonian legal system has a jury while it clearly has not
xDDD

Singing doesn't count.
At this intonation and speed every language sounds similar.
Just like why british singers sound american while singing

Can you distinguish an operetta in italian from one in german or french? Because I can't, although when spoken normally they're completely different

>t. asspained nerd

But that's the joke.

try septyni vienuolika dešimt
aaaaa AAAA aaa AAA
tavo telefonas

kek

>He's so retarded he couldn't read the correction reply

still mad huh :DDD

calm down already.

/brit/ is extremely slow right now so we need free movement of people to help get our thread on a normal speed

everyone welcome

thanks

even poles?

hi

fuck off

fuck off

>No argument

Opinion disregarded you lose

bf wants me to swallow ;\

how rude, did your mummy not teach you manners?

tfw gf is even horny during her period

anybody else here know that feel? she always wants so much sex it's creeping me out
fortunately i am banging her hotter best friend on the side so it's not that bad haha

>he keeps lying about his imaginary gf
why do people even do this on tje anonymous site?..

yeah, period sex a best sex. some of them get so heated up they request anal

Well why do you keep lying about your imaginary bf?

but the anus is where the poo comes out! that's disgusting!

poo comes out, dick goes in

simple!

>I have sex with real life human females on a regular basis

tssssssar

Does it count if they're underage

How underage

Really want Forza horizon 3 but an Xbox one is dog shit

Should all gays be hanged?

Type 1 if you agree
Type 2 if you disagree
Type 3 if you're undecided

>not having a hard on for older women
gosh user, it's like you don't a hot milf to teach you how to fucc

i think they should be used for medical experimentation or just tortured for fun

yes hello

wew going pretty heavy on the bantz there lad

I'm gay....

...not! Lol xD

>first time in weeks come home from work at 17:30 instead of like 21
>literally don't know what to do
I've been sitting and just staring at balt for the past hour. Not even posting.

Vilnius?

Get drunk

and your thoughts?

hello

how can i get a gf

pls answer thank you

get drunk

fuck off baltshit

Why does Israel exist again?

jest b yersulf

>darkangel666
maximum_cringe.gif

sent

we just don't know

to piss of muslims and alt right faggots

thanks

T b h I feel a bit sorry for the Canadians on here nobody likes them lol

why would anyone? they are completely retarded and try way too hard. kind of like a poland on rabies

On here nobody may like THEM, but in real life nobody likes YOU.

Po poros minučių prasidės debatai per LRT (19:20), kviečiame žiūrėti ir diskutuoti apie tai.

Only shit parties at the debates today.

Ditto

riveting

Wow that's rude

Zitto

a kindergarten teacher taped an autistic kids mouth shut so the others could have their nap xDDD

based

Just ate 4 warm toasts with a thick layer of peanut butter, ama

l-m-a-o

enjoy your pimples and fat flaps

y мeня oт peanut гopлo пepшит

>2
Wilno everyone

>Ieeju tvnet
>valsts plāno mazināt jauniešu bezdarbu
>Valsts izglītības attīstības aģentūras pārstāve informēja par vispārējo prasmju apmācību jauniešiem, kam no 2014. līdz 2018.gadam paredzēti 36,2 miljoni eiro un kuras kopējais projektā nodarbināto jauniešu skaits ir 1265.

Sanāk uz katru no tiem 1265 jauniešiem "palīdzot" meklēt darbu iztērēs 28458 eiro. Rupji rēķinot tie ir 600 eiro mēnesī.
>mfw

>le healthy diet meme

you might have an allergy. be careful!

This is really ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=TG18hZYEBj0

One blowjob please
Thanks

how does it feel knowing you will never contribute anything noteworthy to society and probably die a lonely impoverished death

underrated post

Good

дa я eл тo 1 paз, y нac oнa нe пoпyляpнa
из интepeca взял пoпpoбoвaть

not the guy you're replying to, but yes, I'm from Vilnius and could you tell me why should gays be hanged besides all the memes and edgyness in the first place?

fuck marry kill

would fuck left

marry fuck kill
in that order

Yes, in that order.

It's really easy to make your own peanut butter. If you indeed are allergic to peanuts you can also for example make pistacchio butter, or something like that. Sky is the limit!

Absolutely agree, and I'm sure major teams will be investing in better and more secure ways to store and transmit their data, no more Google Docs, no more emailing it. It just sucks that it had to come to a situation like this for that to happen. I don't think it was something that really crossed people's minds prior to this. I mean, it certainly didn't ever cross mine that people would be attempting to gain pro teams information. I think we have an inflated sense of the celebrity of pro players. You might think something like this might happen to a movie or music star, but a pro League player just doesn't seem worth the effort. I guess the scene is starting to reach that point, though, which I think is exciting in the sense that the game is growing, but incredibly unfortunate in that this may be the beginning of a trend in which we are further and further distanced from the players.
Total tangent here, and really irrelevant to the situation, but I think a large part of what got the League scene going was how close the casual player felt to the pros. If you were good enough you could play with them in your games. You can watch them stream, have your questions answered, it's really easy to meet them at fan meets. But due to the rigors and required time investment of playing at the top level increasing by the split, pro players don't play as much solo queue, mostly just scrims. That means they also don't stream as much. Fan meets are fewer and further between, because they have to maximize all of their time. When they aren't playing, they need to take that valuable time to rest and avoid burn out. Now as situations like this occur, and hopefully this is a pretty isolated incident. I certainly don't think there's a huge number of people out there actively using their time to try and uncover pro players information. However, situations like this force players and orgs to distance themselves from the fans, and to be more careful and selective with their information,

underrated post

Kimagure Orange Road is good anime? yes?

I have no allergy on peanuts
It's just scratches my throat
But thanks for care on me anyway

No problem do you want to be my gf now?

no, natasha is mine

fuck off baltshit

oho, somebody's playing hard to get ;)
i like challenges bb

let's just share her

>could you tell me why should gays be hanged besides all the memes and edgyness in the first place?
Wilno, everyone.

fuck you homo I'm out

G'evening, fellow c/balt+ausnz/unts.

fuck off baltshit

What happened in finland?

>natasha is on her period and angry
>VERY ANGRY
:DDD

Sorry, I may have mistaken you for someone else. You should definitely get a trip so I won't make that same mistake again.

Hello!

Hello

swedes are fleeing the caliphate formerly known as sweden

KRIKIN KAJA PÖHÖ :DDDD

So let me shed some light on these high profile hacks. It's likely the hacker used something called "social engineering" to get into these accounts, as has been with the case with a lot of YouTubers lately. It's unlikely that they were using common passwords, especially after TSM was hacked twice in a row.
You can see what Linus had to say about this here: youtube.com/watch?v=LlcAHkjbARs
However, this teaches us a valuable lesson. Cloud platforms and 2FA are not as secure as previously thought. Authenticator is still very secure, however, this casts a lot of doubt on the security of text messages or emails as the second security factor.
For now, if this speculation holds true, I would highly recommend against storing valuable or high-profile data inside of cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, or Google Drive. While they are secure for a normal person, any person attempting to store extremely valuable or high-profile information will just find that their security falls short of enterprise grade.
Without support for authentication keys (for 2FA) that exist on a physical device (such as Google Authenticator), they just simply are not 100% secure.
Even taking absolute care, someone can be able to impersonate yourself at the phone company and end up gaining access to your email through insecure reset password methods. This then will give them access to ALL ACCOUNTS. Which may be why you are seeing so much information dumped at once.

youtube.com/watch?v=or9E7yfRB08

Your thoughts?

Honestly, the best solution for information like this is still either a data server on a local network with a restricted Internet connection, or a completely encrypted online backup with physical encryption keys backed up to several physical devices that trusted people have access to. This usually consists of portable hard drives, thumb drives, discs, or SD cards, and are usually handed off to people who need access to this data.
Note that although all the data on DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and Google Drive are technically encrypted, they are completely recoverable without the encryption keys, and have the keys stored at a server level (usually associated with your password). This does not protect you from the method described above. It is imperative that everyone uses encryption that stores keys away from the data.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, the online backup is often kept with a physical encrypted copy for convenience sake, so you aren't downloading the backup every time you travel. The biggest downside to having so many encrypted drives is all the third party software required for this setup. I mean, all these online cloud services are used because of their convenience, and there has to be a reason why these cloud services got so big. I truly hope that this never happens to a LCS team again.

Kai aš ateisiu į valdžią turėsiu labai paprasta politiką.

Paklusk arba mirk

>weebshit
Consider the following...

^

underrated post

you have to be 18 years old to be on this website

>He doesn't like moonman

Why can't /balt/ make memes this good? Makes me think

>tfw pablo el patron escobar dieded, but they're still making 3 and 4 seasons

>r
>Kaunas everyone

TERE kuidas läheb

you have to leave

>internet keeps cutting out
FUCK TECHNOLOGY

6200 people went to nowJapan this year

Why so many Lithuanians

I didn't come on Cred Forums to circlejerk with Lithuanians

Every Lithuanian except me should leave now

Did you go?

kys

This feels like /Lithuania/ general. Disgusting.

kys

no one replied
means you have pleb taste faggots

Can I come in then?

You're like those guys who go to the club and sit at a table with their buddies all night instead of making out with some hot chick

No.
I mean, maybe, if you have a cute dick.

Nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=xofP9xXbLQ8

I kindly request all Lithuanians to leave now

I don't think that's the case :^(

Investors are leaving latvia

why

Yeah

Let us be the judge of that))

How was it?

kys

>going to a club
Went once. It was awful.

Oh my god, honestly, I just can't... I can't even... did you really just tell me to kill myself?
Typical Lithuanian... because of stuck up assholes like you all the young ones are leaving this country.

Enjoy your 80 year old russian babushkas, while I will move to the UK next year for studies and find myself some rich husband.

t. Rasa

cbb padla

kys

>cbb padla
Wilno, everyone

Go to Cocaine in the centre, it's really laid back and has a nice atmosphere and an attractive crowd. It's in Gedimino Prospektas afaik

Because it's nazi hellhole like every baltshit state

Tbh I'd rather go to a bar.

feeling offended by all the racist and bigoted remarks you guys are making

>mfw a russian posts in my thread

i was on a jury to lock up a lithuanian criminal today, no idea you were non-whites
estonia is white though right, what about the middle one?

>that cuck still fishing for attention while no one is replying to him

lmoa

i fucking hate britain

fuck off baltshit

this

I'm going there and gonna stab a bong

no bad remarks here

Every time I see a faggot irl preaching the benefits of communism I walk up and laugh in their face

Ama

yes there is a mutual hatred between you brown rat criminals and anglo-saxons

>thread is full of peethuanians

I will stab you with my skin syringe

what's your shoe size

i'm not lithuanian though you literal untermensch

kys

>shatvia having a hissy fit again

rolf

Every single one of you are retarded
fucking unbelievable
what a shitty thread

kys

so you moved to a country full of non-whites? why?

Me watching you fap, haha

kys

Where'd you
I miss you so
Seems like it's been forever
That you've been gone

Please come back home ;_;

This is what happens when you let too many Lithuanians into one thread.

Pretty good.
Lot's of cosplayers (probably the best part) also they showed 2 movies, lot's of other more minor programs, also they had lot's of anime stuff to buy.

kike

Were the cosplayers attractive?

Have a (you) you slut

LABA DIENA

AS ESU DMITRI

KAK DIELA

But he was a good kind of kike

gerai diela

literally me lmoa

>they are still posting here

zdrw )

I watched his interview recently he's a kike.

>I would never shake a hand of anti-semite
>Jews were Lithuanian citizens Nazis are bad no mention that up to 50-70% of NKVD high ranking officials in Lithuanian were Jews
>Supports LBGTBBQ or whatever the fuck it is

A jew cuck shilling for multiculturism, he was right about some aspects but still I don't like him.

kys

Don't give him (You's).

kys

who?

Why. It's such a miracle to be alive

Yeah there was, personally I am more into 2d stuff.

Butthurt Shatvian.

>A jew cuck shilling for multiculturism
that's the only wrong thing about him you said in your post, how would you imagine a kike shaking a hand of an anti-semite and thinking nazis aren't bad?

kys

puhas kass :DDDD

suomi on homo maa

/Lithuania/ General when?

>muh holohoax
kys

it's right here

Whenever you want. The ones that used to be were pretty comfy

here

That's slav general. Lithuania isn't slavic.

Incitement to suicide is a crime, bro

when you go to hell for taking your own life you'll have it

kys

Latvia is bullying Lithuania again

>Lithuania isn't slavic
is this a new meme?

kys

mum is coming back tonight
i wonder if she fucked any niggers while she was away

I phrased that wrong, he did said Nazis are bad and I agree but he put blame on Lithuanians who collaborated in killing Jews though that number is very small Ypatingasis Būrys for example who are responsible for Paneriai massacare never exceeded 100 people and it has Russians and Poles in it too. He quickly vilifies whole country, but makes no mention of his own kin wrong doings. Even though they collaborated en masse with Soviets even prior Nazi occupation. For example in 1939 Jewish Vilnius newspaper said "Jewish Vilnius welcomes the Soviet liberators from Polish Hands". Israel also refuses to extradite people who are responsible for massacres here. So he can stick his holocaust(which he did bring up like 4 times during interview) up his ass he didn't acknowledge what they did wrong.

About LBTG it isn't norm vast majority of our society don't like it and support it, so keep it yourself I have no problem if you're a fag if you don't show it publicly. Majority of todays LBTG promoters are nu-males and other liberal people who are parroting what the west does because it's "progressive".

Based

>>Smell a familiar smell of weed
faggot

Never, you filthy gore fetishist.

No, that's a fact you uneducated retard.

kys

>they don't spend their lives consuming drugs and/or alcohol every day
lmao

kys, degenerate

slowly but surely

Grandpa worked for the nazis
I am very proud

>making up shit on the spot to boost his internet ego on Nepalese shell carving forum

cuck

>I am very proud that my grandpa was a Teuton bootlicker
Grats, buddy.

>tfw filtering every anime image I see

Welcome to Tallinn

Vodka here is cheap and tasty ;)

How do you like new electric tariffs?

do we have discord server ?

I really wish all these animeshitters would just use a fucking tripcode.

>implying we don't already know that
last time someone in our friend group went on a boozecruise to get vodka for everyone was on monday

I think I might have a fever in the morning, boys.

Good job

Excellent, excellent. I see you are a smart one.

Who else here happy that ((())) has died? Whoops, seems like my keyboard is malfunctioning and I didn't mean anything offensive STT ;^)

Not your room, fag. You don't have a shotgun

You're welcome Игop

nice digits, can you also link me up with some source, because I would love to show this to some people. I suppose some things are only available in libraries, but that's ok, I still have my student card

Projection is a good defense mechanism for a short time but your delusions will get more atrocious as time goes by and it'll put a great stress on you. So i urge you to consult a professional as fast as possible for your own well-being

STT is on it's way
should be on delfi.tv

Educate yourself, STT only investigates possible cases of corruption.
And no, I'm not glad, goodnight sweet prince ;_;

Bin

I like Lithuania

I like Columbia. It is nice.

I meant sources that show NKVD members being Jews

>Who else here happy that ((())) has died?
Dont be so smug. There's still his cloned doppelganger settled in Brazil

>el colombiANO
Ayyyyyyy! How's it going?

LRT Televizija is showing a special edition of "Dėmesio centre" - In memoriam Leonidas Donskis. Let's tune in.

You're allwright

delfi.lt/archive/ciskauskas-zydai-bolseviku-tarnyboje.d?id=53121995

>A.Solženycinas savo knygoje cituoja J.Kričevskį, kuris pateikė duomenų, jog iš pradžių, „raudonojo teroro“ metais, bolševikų baudžiamųjų organų centriniuose aparatuose nacionalinės mažumos sudarė 50 proc. tarnautojų, o atsakingose pareigose – net 70 proc. Tarp latvių ir lenkų išsiskyrė žydai, uoliai tarnavę Visasąjunginiame ypatingųjų reikalų komitete (VČK). Būtent jie daugiausiai dirbo komisarais ir tardytojais. Antai, kovos su kontrrevoliucija skyriuje apie pusę tardytojų sudarė žydai. V.Lenino sutikimu buvo sukurtas net Žydų komisariatas ir vadinamoji Evsekcija, o idiš pripažinta nacionaline žydų kalba.

etalpykla.lituanistikadb.lt/fedora/objects/LT-LDB-0001:J.04~2003~1367170514996/datastreams/DS.002.0.01.ARTIC/content

>Tad žydai sudarė maždaug 35 proc. visų
LKP narių.

Jews weren't exactly liked after Stalin purges but still they unproportionally made up a big percentage of communist party.

/Lietuva/ general desu

Glorious ain't it?

>moldovans are illegally coming to latvia to work construction

Good goy.

ekspertai.eu/lietuviu-partizanus-saudes-nachmanas-dusanskis-jie-buvoyra-ir-bus-banditai

>ekspertai.eu
a very respectable and reliable source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachman_Dushanski

Better?

>Nachman Dushanski (also spelled Nachman Dushansky, Nachman Dushanskiy, Lithuanian: Nachmanas Dušanskis, Russian: Haхмaн Hoaхoвич Дyшaнcкий; December 29, 1919 in Šiauliai – February 20, 2008 in Haifa) was a Jewish officer of Soviet security agencies (NKVD, NKGB, MGB, KGB) in the Lithuanian SSR for over thirty years. He was heavily involved in suppression of the Lithuanian partisans, who fought against Soviet occupation of Lithuania. In Russia he was regarded as a war hero and was awarded the Medal For Courage, Order of the Patriotic War, and Order of Lenin,[1] while the Lithuanians perceived him as a war criminal.[2] In 1989, Dushanski immigrated to Israel. After Lithuania declared independence in 1990, Lithuanian prosecutors began a criminal case, but Israel refused to extradite him.

> After the Minsk Offensive, Dushanski returned to Lithuania where he was assigned to the duties of suppression of the Lithuanian partisans, the armed anti-Soviet guerrilla fighters. He was involved in liquidation of commands of the Tauras, Dainava, and Prisikėlimas districts, murders of Juozas Vitkus-Kazimieraitis and Juozas Lukša-Daumantas, and arrest of Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas.

> In 1996, now-independent Lithuanian prosecutors opened a criminal case. He was investigated for nine counts of repressions against the Lithuanian partisans.[4] However, Israel refused to cooperate and did not respond to Lithuanian requests to question Dushanski as a witness or to extradite him on the grounds that the case stemmed from anti-Semitism.[5] Israel argued that there were at least 20 KGB and NKVD officers, who were involved in similar reprisal actions and who lived in Lithuania, but were not prosecuted. Therefore, Israel concluded that Dushanski was being singled out because he was Jewish.

I have a picture somewhere in my Cred Forums folder between millions of other pictures that I can't find, because I didn't specifically name it, it has a lot of NKVD officers with jewish names

>Therefore, Israel concluded that Dushanski was being singled out because he was Jewish.
Why are Lithuanians such nazis?

still no sourced mention of "up to 50-70% of NKVD high ranking officials being Jewish".
keep searching

>it isn't norm
what is norm then? norm is a very relative term, it depends on time and place we're living in and yeah, most people hate it being shown publicly, but one of the reasons they're doing it is cause they want to promote the topic to increase tolerance towards them, if it's not going to be a topic, they'll just be bullied again and again as in the past, they're hoping to solve it by making it as a matter of discourse/debates etc

You won't promote tolerance but making parades and dressing up like a BDSM fetishist. It will make people hate you even more.

Crowley was a complete loney, but his lectures on yoga are priceless
>hermetic.com/crowley/eight-lectures-on-yoga/

How many people dressed up as BDSM fetishists were in Baltic Pride 2016?

>and dressing up like a BDSM fetishist
yeah, but that's mostly about the west, they got spoiled too much because of all the support and turned the movement into some sodoma and gomora kind of circlejerk

alright i'm going to the airport to pick up mum
wish me luck

Don't really know, I don't watch fag parades.

see you there, boy

my gfs plane is about to land, was fun fucking her while she was here

Then don't make retarded assumptions about something you haven't even seen.
I saw it. There were no such people.

>"1941 m. gegužės pabaigoje iš 138 LSSR NKVD vadovaujančių darbuotojų 71 (52,2 proc.) buvo „elitiniai“ atvykėliai, 43 (31,2 proc.) – lietuviai ir 23 (16,6 proc) žydai. Taip knygoje paneigiamas mitas, kad dominuojančią padėtį tarp teroro vykdytojų Lietuvoje užėmė žydai. Iš tikrųjų represinėse struktūrose Lietuvoje daugiausia buvo rusų, antroje vietoje – lietuviai, o žydai – tik tretieji pagal jų skaičių tarp teroro vykdytojų."

Guess who were those newcomers.

>Iš 30 aukštų NKVD pareigūnų žydų 18 buvo paskirti vadovauti lageriams centre ir srityse bei respublikose. Tarsi slėpdami savo tautybę daugelis vadovaujančias pareigas užėmusių žydų buvo pakeitę pavardes.

really makes you think

>airport
Dont get a heart attack

New thread when

so only 16.6% were Jewish. Not "50%-70%". What a surprise.

see

haha good one