Memes aside, what does your country think about the european immigration problem?

Memes aside, what does your country think about the european immigration problem?

We don't

We donĀ“t

We don't

Each

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL FUCKING HELP US RRRRRRREEEEE

Damaging enough we need to tank our economy to avoid it.

There's calls for building a wall in Calais and making the French pay for it, too.

no one likes immigrants here

You should turn back the boats

No one seems to like them.

>No one seems to like them.

Sending money to Macedonia so them can build a huge ass fence has been the best idea in years. Bad for you though because not they can't go anywhere really.

But it's ok, our empress in Berlin has made a fool proof deal with Turkey :^)

BUILD

Japan belongs to Europe?

People don't want to go to europe for the trip of their dreams and end up being blown up, trucked, stabbed, raped, or a combination of the 4.

>that moment when even south americans consider europe not safe
what have we become

We hate the migrants. The crime rate has risen massively from the moment they came here and older immigrants that came here 20 years ago are still mainly living off welfare.

At the same time the migrants are raping our women the state run media is pouring in endless amount of pro-immigration propaganda.

People are getting so fed up that far right groups are getting support they couldn't have even dreamt of 5 years ago.

we have enough turks and lebs already we don't need more sub humans.

pretty much this

I am greek

Why has it come to this?

A necessary evil. Its what it toom for Sweden to fix it retarded immigration policy. If not for thst they wouldve slosly but surely been replaced by durkas. Now they have a chance.

This is so fucking true. I know a couple girls from Guatemala who cancelled their plans of studying in Germany because it was too dangerous (they cancelled around NYE), they are looking at Canada now for it. One of them said Canada was the new Europe lol.

Made me kek.

Do you know how we look at Western Europeans now regarding migrants?

We all think you're all bunch of brainwashed retards. We LITERALLY can't believe you're doing this to yourselves.

Only few years back EVERYONE was looking at Western Europe as some magical place to be admired, to look up to, take notes etc. Now even the biggest retards here think you're retarded.

Everyone from Balkans can confirm my words

It is
I love Edmonton

Government and college liberals,
"Boo hoo poor refugees, all these poor child doctors"

Everyone else,
"Oh my fucking God, look at this shit show. Has the EU lost their god damn minds?"

No one hears about Europe anymore.

i haven't seen a single refugee desu

pretty sure this migrant crisis is almost a meme 2bh

Pretty much this, I'll stay in the non-muslim part of the world from now on

This desu.
Better be "poor" and among my kin rather than make 1k more and have to change my route yo home because of no go zones

RREEEEEEE GET OUT UNLESS YOU ARE BEING A SHITTY FARM LABOURER REEEEEEEEEEEE

>believing memes and slander from a frisian sabre-fencing tactics discussion forum

I'm pretty sure most western/northern europeans would rather agree with this guy

>memes

Maybe you live in a rural area
Only big cities attract tourists, and big cities are typically more dangerous

a fuckin wall

I want to believe so.
Seeing all those attacks in your homelands make me sad desu.
We (as in We Eurofams) deserve so much better desu

that is literally a meme image you just posted

not him but i live in a rather large city (for dutch standards) and haven't seen any either

I don't think our news media shows very much about it.
Most don't know what's going on, the only media that says anything about it is internet right wing web sites, so people dismiss most of it.

>europeans would rather agree with this guy

Maybe he lives in a small bubble like I do, because of where I live.
I never see or feel the affects of most of our countries major problems.

the terrorist attacks aren't a meme and you know it, I wouldn't want to have muslims around me because they're dangerous, no matter how much you try to deffend them

we haven't had any attacks

yet*

Same thing here. Europeans literally believe that american murder rates are so high because your average joe is killing people over an argument because he is packing heat. Our media does not report on the insanely high black murder rates.

I see arab and african "refugees" every single day Tbh. And I live way up in the north.

>I-it's all just a meme

I support them because I hate France.

>a literal antipode apperently knows more of my country than i do

In holland, most of the immigrants are concentrated in the west of the country (amsterdam & rotterdam), perhaps that has got something to do with it

Only our politicians like them, because of course they're fucking corrupt and don't care about the welfare of our country.

I think I saw one last day. He was on the roadside trying to sell a car wheel.

We're so poor they don't even want to remain here.

This. At least here I have my gun.

Send them to Turkey faggot, the empress got you that deal - use it.

"wow, irresponsible leftists tormenting the citizens wasn't a phenomenon only of here."

Not from Romania, but damn, I miss these days.

spooked by the number of people crossing, but no one is staying in Serbia because we are relatively way poorer than the Reich.

People are mostly mildly bitter about no one giving a shit about Serb refugees in the nineties, and also think "the West" is getting what they deserve, with meddling in Syria.

we OBVIOUSLY don't or else we wouldn't be sucking so much refugee cock even after all these habbenings.
i'm done feeling bad for victims who voted to take in more and more of these retards, my heart goes out to only those truly innocent, with an actual reasonable mindset

It makes me hard as a rock thinking of our innocent white girls, whether consensual or not, being spoiled by all these disgusting nigger dicks. I wish the UK was closer so more of our girls could get browned sooner

>Only few years back EVERYONE was looking at Western Europe as some magical place to be admired, to look up to, take notes etc.
with spain you couldn't be more wrong

pic rel

[spoiler]>"wow, irresponsible leftists tormenting the citi
based

Could easily be argentina
Looks comfy tbqh

Hosting refugees aint gonna solve shit, and by letting them in, it makes life for really good people who strugle to immigrate harder

>meme

Even America is getting Jihad'd now