Americans need multi-millionaire celebrities to tell them who to vote for

>Americans need multi-millionaire celebrities to tell them who to vote for

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

I hate this shit why are cunts living in gated communities and don't have to deal with immigrants trying to tell average everyday citizens how to vote.

>the comments have been shitted up by Cred Forums
>inb4 comment disabled

cringiest shit i have ever seen

Celebrity obsessed societies like Brazil and USA need this.

They keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again, at which moment exactly do they tell you which candidate you should vote for?

Disgusting.

This is just as cringey as those FckH8 videos

When Don Cheadle tells you that Drumpf is a racist

cant make this shit up...

>please don't ruin our dreams by voting on the RACIST SHITLORD WHO LITERALLY WANTS TO NUKE AN ENTIRE PLANET
geee i wonder who they reffered to.

You guys are just paranoid, that's all

Made me think

>Murriclaps have been violently spreading their democracy around the world for decades
>Their own "democracy" will be responsible for electing either a millionaire reality tv star or a millionaire artificial intelligence robot controlled by a Hungarian-American billionaire
Not even dystopian sci-fi writers could come up with this shit.

He's right, you know

really makes you think

DO THE RIGHT THING

VOTE FOR HILLARY

YOU'LL BE DOING ALL OF US STANDING BY AND WATCHING THIS MADNESS UNFOLD A HUGE FAVOR

THANKS!

you should listen to swedes about politics heheheheheh

>sweden
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

MIKSIIII????
Some of those people are my favorite actors who I respect a lot.

>respecting non meme actors
You set yourself up for disappointment

>the most important moment in history!!

Stopped watching there

Hillary is one of the most qualified presidential candidates in history. Tons of experience. Married to a former president. Worked directly under the current president. Who is fit to be president if not her?

Trump is a meme, he's never done any political work in his entire life. He has zero experience or knowledge. Electing him would be a huge disaster for the US and the world as a whole.

>married to a president
This is not a qualification

Your false flagging is weak, senpai
Try again

It certainly counts for more than the blank CV Trump is bringing.

>I know nothing about politics but just vote for me and I'll solve all your problems
Yeah like in venezuela? Good luck with that.

>I ran a multibillion dollar corporation and am not inclined to start any unfavorable trade deals
Really made me hmm

>running a country is like running a business guys
Oh yeah so you'll just sack the unproductive citizens huh?

>knowing how to delegate tasks and choose competent subordinates is a bad thing

>so you'll just sack the unproductive citizens huh?
No, we'll deport them.

Nobody likes a politician.
And all the shady shit shillary has done?

you need proxy to post that, without looking funny m8.

It's stuff like
>saudis gave money to clintons foundation
>this means saudis now own the clintons
It doesn't work like that Pekka

Honestly you can make any politician look shady if you try hard enough.

The only reason this election is even close is because the media focuses completely on Clinton's weak side (perceived lack of trustworthiness/genialness) and putting zero focus on what her strong side is (competence, experience)

You may not like a politician, but they're the ones who actually know how to get shit done. Many countries have tried electing the outsider who said "I'm not like them, trust me and I'll fix all your problems" and guess what, it doesn't fucking work out because those guys are not politicians and they have no clue how to make good decisions and steer a country in the right direction, it's either an outright disaster or at least a huge disappointment

Shit tier Propaganda for soccer moms and house wives. Are they even trying?

Swearing in videos like this is so weird and unprofessional. And it's only because they are trying to appeal to weed smoking college kids who don't know shit about politics

They say that it's important to defeat the person who is "only famous for firing people", which is a reference to Donald Trump and the apprentice.

>mark ruffalo would do a nude scene
hahaha how funnayyy

politics everywhere are a fucking joke

If at this point in her career you are still oblivious of the sheer amount of corruption, moral transgression, criminal activity, interventionism, posturing, and lying that has followed Hillary Clinton since she ever stepped into the public spotlight, you are either unintelligent, willfully ignorant, or both.

She is quite possibly the single most corrupt politician in the entire history of modern American politics, which is saying something. She is not a human being, she is a self-interested amoral reptile who is willing to sacrifice any principle or person just so long as she can acquire money and prestige for herself. She is the scum of the planet, the physical embodiment of American evil, and I would rather drink bleach than vote for her

>Listening to the child molester RDJ

>YOU'LL BE DOING ALL OF US
I don't want AIDS

This board is really Cred Forums lite

you must be new here

[citation needed]

No one in Finland owns multi millions

Did you get this info from some reliable celebrity?

if the avengers says so must be important

Kek

bump to laugh at murka

>important
more like farcical

N-no guys they were already pointed out how they're using fame to sway opinions. Y-you can't criticize them now, that's the rule!

lel

I fucking love those Cred Forums accounts

Fuck all of those leftist, globalist, shitstains.
Reply 391

I love all these actors showing themselves as Hillary supporters, makes it real easy to decided which movies to avoid.
Reply 401

I have a better idea. Vote Trump! Fuck these actors. Seriously. Fuck'em.
Reply 82

since when is YT taken over by Cred Forumstards and alt-rights? i feel like i didnt see so much of these several years ago

I'm sure the link got posted onto Cred Forums.

Do you have celebrities that constantly tell you how to vote in your country?

Nah but i suppose same goes for any other countries, except for america

That being said, I frequently see these Cred Forums warriors everywhere on YT these days. Literally they are everywhere, including non ideological/political videos.
Hardly to see some liberal looking video or user comment get upovoats

Feel the power of Cred Forumss autism!