How will WWIII start?

How will WWIII start?
How will WWIII end?

>That map
Why would we attack the US?

also notice that you'll attack the US from the flanks by sea 'cause a direct attack would be deflected by the trump wall.

ww3 wont happen. its a bad meme but they keep spouting it since it gets attention

The Trump what? :^)

trump wall

here it is doing it's job.

What are you talking about?
There is and there will never be such thing as a "Trump" "Wall"

Why are Americans so paranoid?
Even though they have never been threatened on their own soil in all modern history and always wage wars in foreign countries.

fear is the cornerstone of US culture, there is always a bogeyman coming to get you

are you kidding me?

no, are YOU kidding me?

Here. I hope im chosen to spark the spark. My street is already named after a sparkerer,
Imagine if hillarys complaints about sniper fire turn out to be decades early, and its not sniper its a shit coated hatchet?
Imagine the glory...

Is of stupid map. Everybody knows we will attack Australia, the most evil and dangerous place on Earth.

This

this is eerily true desu

prepare to be butt blasted by the Emus

>mexico is "Gold", with the vowel length mark in the wrong direction
>Western Seaboard of North America is the "pacific ocean state"
>western south america is just "river"
>brazil & co. are "Hemp Purple" 麻紫
>Australia is "Sea Ocean"
however made this is a twat

This to be honest

We'll use our advantage in the air combat.

After Russian's civil war.

I won't mind getting ruled by the Japs. Can't get worse than it is now.

If Russia tried something so absurd they'd be beat into submission by almost every other country. Also Mexico attacking the US? that's literal suicide

>ruSsia $!!! rUssia !1 rRUSISa !1 RUSsia 1! 11

this is a myth propagated by certain ((((groups))))))

europe has widespread islamic extremism yet rASUSai !! russiA!!! seems to be the biggest 'problem'

are you fucking braindead or have you never heard of japanese warcrimes in WW2

So yeah, it can't get worse.

Well, duh.

>deaths from Islamic extremists: thousands
>potential deaths from a war with Russia: millions

Russia can take over sovereign countries. No matter how you slice, Muslims can't.

mohammed al-baklava

>Russia can take over sovereign countries
Yeah, for like 1 week before they get destroyed by NATO

If NATO goes to war with Russia we both lose. Which is why it's stupid that we're enemies.

>South Korea
>Like Japan
What?

I learned it from you! I learned it by watching you!

Why me?

Powder keg of europe, my friend. You balkans guys should all get together and do a genocide of muslims again

Mexican anime. You do not like it?

Aren't we becoming BFFs with Murika after Trump gets elected?

Hillary gets elected, Kim Jong Un hurls a few missiles onto the south to test the waters. Policy of appeasement from US which leads to a full scale invasion of worst Korea. Now the US starts chimping out, Putin says fuck off, this does not concern you. Russia pushes west, reclaiming its rightful clay while China backs them up and mops up the whole of SE Asia and then overruns Australia. Big bombs get thrown about and Israel wins. The end.

>Also Mexico attacking the US? that's literal suicide
They're winning so far.

>deaths from Islamic extremists: thousands

>confirmed deaths matter less than unlikely potential deaths
Ok ahmed.

>attacking USA through Atlantic ocean
Did the person making this map know that the earth isn't flat? There is a small arrow going through pacific, but still, main big arrow going through Atlantic is retarded.