How do we save France?

How do we save France?

I think we Brits should help the Frenchies.

We should send a SWAT team in there.

send these bamfs

After next year elections it will be Britain's problem.
As it should be. Uk borders should be in UK, not in France.

Just fucking let them pass.

Still can't believe this utter retard Sarko accepted to set the fucking British border in France instead of fucking UK.

>Calais camp being destroyed to avoid the scandal as right-wingers, who will win the election, will 100% let them go in England and wreak havoc
>Anglos mock and bully us

Fuckin hell

Invent a time machine

Any Frenchman who supports Nazis needs to be removed from the gene pool

We've been at one chance to avoid Paris being utterly razed by this fuckers

>300 illegals literally assaulting police forces like in a war
>1 migrant arrested

"All that is wrong with Europe today" in one sentence.

You have no idea of the city they established here mate, they have their own Mosques, shops and toilets

And keep in mind those are DailyFAIL numbers.

Illegal situation here is bad too, but we simply don't allow such things to form. If one migrant camp gets dangerous, we split them up and stuff them into other camps.

Illegal "settlements" will be removed immediately. Get your shit together lads.

Calais camp was initially a legal one that get way too much people. At first it didn't seem bad, but then it got too big and there are too few camps in the North region.

We get the message though. These last days a dozens of settlements in Paris got evacuated and redirected in proper facilities before they got too big.

This pretty much
Maybe they wanted to keep Europe "pure" but they were still foreign invaders

We'll happily send them back to their shithole countries.

The science behind it was rubbish. And imagine, just imagine, a world with 80 millions more Europeans. I'm not a racist at all, but really this waste of "white" life makes my blood boil.

Looks like a normal Police force to me.

they have nice helmets

>Half way over the English channel
Sounds good to me desu makes for easy sinking.

>guys are you blind I'm white stop bothering me
Probably what he would have been thinking

Pls don't give them here

Also true, those Brits with their impeccable style.

Edgy brexiters don't understand that would mean political suicide for centuries

Hollande and Valls are doing their literal best to remove them before their term is over you lards

m8, you don't understand. There are 300 to 400 illegals who arrive in Paris each days. The camp are reforming as soon as they're destroyed, it's an endless cycle. Several camps have been destroyed just this month, for nothing.

>mfw some nice frenchies posted a webm of a paris street littered with mattresses, muhammadans, and dindus

Literally buying into memes, they are removed and put into special camps as soon as they settle

>300 to 400 illegals who arrive in Paris each days
I wouldn't think it's this high, but this is definitively a problem.

>meet the semen
nice fucking CTU name you scotish dumb dumbs

That's the numbers I've heard on France 5. Not sure how reliable they are. Also, those were the numbers for summer, I guess, it would be quite lower during winter.

Well at least with them you'll sure they cum in time