What does Cred Forums think of this country?

what does Cred Forums think of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PhlSxHQJAc
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/post-reportedly-appears-on-womans-twitter-account-after-her-dismembered-body-found.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that piece of shit country

I watched Narco Cultura and Cartel Land. I learned all I need to about Mexico

They are our enemies.

Really nice posters, i guess

I don't think anything of them. There's a constant stream of shit being spewed at mach speed by the United States over them, and the shit squirting is so loud and constant I can see nothing through it.
I don't know how much pride they could have left after the most powerful nation in the world spent every single day in the last 50 years making fun of you in every piece of media constantly propagating insults and ridicule about you across the whole world.

>I watched Narco Cultura and Cartel Land.
this, they love criminals, literally muslim tier

t.CHI

Better than USA

Is there anything else about Mexico besides cartel culture?

That's all almost everyone around the world knows about your shithole.

That is why Mexicans keep going across the border, risking their life in the desert or being hauled by criminals or the drug dealers they are escaping from, Mexico is just too good for them.

Hector Moreno and Andres Guardado are practically gods in Brabant.

Thea this meme is no longer true lad please
Sure that's why we are still on top 10 visited countries, that's why our cousins and parties are world heritage
Quit Fox News burger is bad for your brain

It would have been great if Mexico had dominated North America strategically spreading their borders from California to Florida, and at the same time the anglos were fragmented into Central America-tier nations by the Arcadians.
The world would be a better place.

Shit food
Shit scenery
Shit people
Shit country

I hope we put landmines on the border once the wall is built

Cousine* fucking phone

It's alright, I love Mexican food though, Tex-Mex is literally perfect.

Prrety much only burgers hate us, we are literally perfect

And we are literally the only people who matter

Thanks to us, the world fucking hates you fucks and puts you on the same tier as a Muslim country. I hope we invade your shithole and liberate you fucks

your sports don't even matter outside of your own borders and you think your opinions matter abroad?

No one cares about you. mexicans are good

>Invade us
Try it faggot

>Shit scenery
this

>what does Cred Forums think of this country?
>only actual responses are by americans

probably exemplifies it more than anything else

America think it's the worst country on the planet

nobody else gives a single fuck

desu

the wall just got 10 feet higher

I love you guys. I think we should all come together on the rio grande and smoke a piece pipe.
vocaroo.com/i/s1PhlSxHQJAc

Every single Asian country (IE more relevant than Yurope) listens to our opinions.

Mexicans are subhuman

Just wait, maricon. Iraq is going to look like paradise compared to what we will do with your country.

senpai

>feet
Literally what?
I said FUCKING TRY IT

I applied for Border Patrol. Don't worry, I'll be sending all you fucks either back to Shitsico or to hell.

Given how many Mexicans immigrate here, and how little Africans immigrate here, I can only imagine that Mexico is worse than Africa

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Cred Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little yank students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

sombrero, tequila, nachos, ranches and cartels

A bullet to the head is a bullet to the head, coward.

edgy

you should build the wall...or US will be an indian state like mexico

for example this girl is from Spain, she has been mutilated in mexico ...honestly they are worse than muslims, and they hate us because we stole their gold.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

t. both of you

>invade us
Lol

Huh, I though most colonies of spain got along with you guys. Well, I know dominicans kinda do.

Superpower by 2030

Cool

Mexico is a failure.

It started bigger, better armed and more populated and got rekt by the usinto becoming nothing but a failed state.

it's shameful.

It's only one Spaniard
Truly unique and regrettable case

beautiful culture. gringos won't understand.

true. It is ignorant to judge a whole culture on a few narcos or thugs doing wrong things.

>Huh, I though most colonies of spain got along with you guys. Well, I know dominicans kinda do.
NO! lol , only argentina...because spaniards migrated there (half population is spanish)

>Truly unique and regrettable case
que me estas contando como caso unico hermano? si hace uno años violaron a unas españolas allí... cuando te ven "wero" ya te fichan.

a otro mochilero español acabo en bolsas troceado, no visito tu mierda de país en mi vida.

>Mexico is a failure.
yes, literally is a war state,corrupt as shit even mexican policie is corrupt, dont visit mexico my gabacho friend or

Don't come
1 less of hundreds of thousands won't make a difference

Shithole
don't ever go there

tranquilo, ya sabe todo el país que no se debe visitar mexico...la chica esta que ha sido descuartizada ha salido en toda España.

Did they really mutilate her?

yes, spanish government paid the rescue but they killed her

I know they killed her, but you're saying they chopped her into pieces. I also read that they paid the ransom, but sent less than what was asked. But anyway, yeah; Mexico is a shithole.

Cactus on the flag

No, she was bound and had a bag covering her head. I imagine plastic as initial reports are pointing to asphyxia as cause of death. Given our right wingers have passed laws that make mandatory minimums for kidnaping a lot worse than what you'd get for murder there's really no incentive for the criminals to mantain victims alive, given any of them could become a potential witness,

The woman was living and working in Mexico City.

Shut the fuck up dumb asses

man... stop sperging out, you autist

7-0

No it's not knuckleheads

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/post-reportedly-appears-on-womans-twitter-account-after-her-dismembered-body-found.html

Just had to look for today's crime news to find something about desmemberment in the US, I'm sure looking at Europe I can find homicides which are just about as senseless for yesterday-today. This is simply a high profile case. Yes, Mexico has a violence issue. No it isn't the worst country in the world because of it, Russia is barely below Mexico's murder rate, Brasil and Colombia are twice as much, inner cities in the US are about even.

It has nothing to do with güeros being targetted, it has nothing to do with race, it's simply a corrupt and incompetent government unable to investigate and prosecute violent criminals while in the midst of the drug war. This is simply collateral damage for you "first worlders" binging on drugs without bothering to repeal prohibition. You usually don't give a fuck, except this time the victim wasn't Mexican.

>Except this victim wasn't Mexican
Master response if our casualties of war were only 1st world idiots I would love to keep on the war fucking drug adict cucks

still shit country and people.
no changes.

lol gachupines putos

el responsable eres tu y tu gente, por lo que ocurre en tu país, no eches la mierda a nadie. en Africa hay pobreza pero no no existe el narcotrafico tan grande (ni crimen) que en tu pais)

Os queda mucho , primero tenéis que cambiar esa mentalidad

>all these edges in this thread

Hablas como si fueras TÚ en lo particular directamente el responsable de los logros de tu país, nadie esta evadiendo responsabilidades, al menos espero que habiendo vivido esta pobre mujer donde lo hacen las elites de nuestro país al menos les haya hecho llegar el mensaje de que podría haber sido culaquiera de ellos, pero no esta de mas señalar las razones de fondo.

Las drogas no son legales en Europa tampoco, podría facilmente ocurrir que España se convierta en el lugar de traspaso de estas desde áfrica, si a los guiris les agarra la misma histeria que a los gringos de volver esto una guerra podrían no estar ustedes a muchos años de estar en una situación similar a la nuestra, vamos a ver que simpatía reciben cuando Europa se vuelva a tratar de culparles de problemas que no son otra cosa que ubicación geográfica.

Shithole, that's so bad that not even the Central American illegals want to stay there.

Deja de darnos clase y ve a buscar comida a la basura, desempleado de mierda.

Kys if not a troll fggt

calm down you two

Resort towns are ok, rest of it is trash.

Haha! All these fags afraid of this country. What's the problem, faggots? You are not macho enough to come here?

>es tu culpa por nacer ahí

your dick just got 10 feet smaller

Sudaca shithole. Should have been wiped off completely and colonized by the brits instead.

>built like a brick shithouse
gross

lol

As a Californian, we don't get nearly as much shit talk from Mexico as we do from the faggots up north and east. That alone makes them good in my book.