Who /self-hate/ here?

I really hate my country. It's poor, undeveloped and shit. People are really obnoxious too. I wish I was born in Russia or Germany instead of this irrelevant shithole.

At least you are not from Africa or Latin America or Middle East or South East Asia. What a hard life.

>I'm surrounded by Polish QTies and not 3rd worlder
>Life sucks O WOE IS ME

that's not self-hating
that's being realistic

I fucking hate Brescia

this
.t realist

i bet 50cents you are proxy russian

the people of my country are fucking shit, you can't gives no one fucking opinion different from the dominant leftist one, you're a fascist a nazi or some shit like that if you imply there are problems on this shithole, also everything is centered on fucking Paris, and people can't buy houses easy in areas where there are works because of the influence of real estate lobby.

also there are too many goddamn shitskins mudslims, and all medias are controled by the two mains political parties.

brace yourselves it is the daily self-loathing polish thread

I also hate Poland this feeling is mutual

Everyone here is a leftist cuck idiot who is driven by ethnomasochism. There is no worse fate than living in this hellhole. Work like a slave for women who wouldn't look wice at you and immigrants who will rob you and rape your sister.

you're not the only one dear Pole

Switzerland should be the definition of cancer

pretty much the same here, except immigrants and islam cocksucking are more strong than feminism, anyway the leftards have power even when they are not in the governement.

at least we have hopes with the FN.

I love my country.

Being irrelevant is not bad, it's qt. Poland isn't even that irrelevant. Also I didn't see much poverty when I was there but maybe you live somewhere bad in Poland.

>I really hate my country. It's poor, undeveloped and shit. People are really obnoxious too. I wish I was born in Russia
???

Kek

Congo is really borring and poor as fuck, i wish i was bornt in the glorius Mali empire

what if you were born into an asian, african or south american shithole?
learn to appreciate what you are

I love Poland, despite everything, I'm just trying not to be obnoxious.

Life is lonely here but honestly I can't complain about America, it's not bad at all.

I love the Polish whores that come over to Bongland.

why? seems to be the most comfiest country in the europe. The only one minus- no legal weed.
>born in Russia
u wot? just come here, learn language and nobody will find out you're from Poland

I don't hate Finland. But I hate the Finns beyond measure. World would be a better place if our people were purged

You are even more irrelevant and shit than Pooland. Not to mention like 20% of your population is Russians. Congratulations, your country is even more fail than epitome of fail itself (Poland)

Italy sucks. The funny thing is that I'm learning Polish because I want to move to Poland. LMFAO.

>Not bad at all

What is high tuition costs?
What is broken job market?
What is shitty healthcare?

people always think it's so good somewhere else but here. Endless circle

oh my

Just because you can't make friends doesn't mean others are at fault

lol you are retarded
like 50x more retarded than idiots who learn Japanese because muh cartoons

Dlaczego uważasz, że Polska jest do bani ? Ile można zarobić miesięcznie?

Na zdrowie, my name is Pan Kenowski
I'm a 27 year old Italian hussar (winged knight for you bydlos). I charge tanks on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting plumbing techniques and playing superior Polish games (drinking, drinking and Witcher series)
I train with my lance every day, this superior weapon can pierce clean through tanks because it has plumbed over a thousand toilets, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Polish fluently, both Kurwa and Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their mustache code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious Liceum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a programmer for CD Project RED or a plumber!
I own several hussar wings which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I yell kurwa at my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Nie uważam tak, po prostu daleko nam do zachodnich płac.
Przeciętnie ludzie zarabiają 2k PLN (500 euro)
W IT dużo więcej.

lel wut

Zarabiam € 2000 miesiecznie w internecie.

KRODODIL GHENA

The world is ducked as a whole. I'd still rather live in America. Maybe Australia is the only decent place in the world.

Russia sucks.
Italy sucks.
Poland at least is bearable.

no to całkiem w chuj, wystarczy

Didn't understand that, sorry.

that's quite a lot, would be enough

HAISTA VITTU PERKELE

I have every reason to hate, but I don't hate because it's a pointless endeavor.

t. Albino cuck.