Name a better dog than the German Shepherd

Name a better dog than the German Shepherd

Protip: you can't

Exploding hips, shitty joints and a myriad of health problems. GSDs are fucked. There's just too much risk involved now with them.

Luckily there are Dutch Shepherds and Belgian Malinois who are even better with much less health issues.

Bump for doggoz

these ones

husky

fug forgot my pupper

welsh corgis

Akita, very classy

>muh german shepherd bcauz muh nazis
Kys

Kanadian pupper best pupper

What a surprise, the chinese hate dogs

Based. Literally the most intelligent dog in existence.

So fluffy :3
I still pick husky, though

At least one of those is a Malamute though.

Jack Russell terrier, pic related my 6 month puppy.

Huskies are very nice and very friendly but I've been around big dogs my whole life so if I ever get one, it's a St. Bernard or a Newfoundland dog.

My parents have a 70kg Newfie and I love that creature. :3

don't reply to me

Jew dog

what a cutie

UnGerman-Shepherd

Ye really can't.
Dream Dog.
Our Wolfhounds are pretty cool too though.

The dog on the right in that picture is an Alaskan Malamute. Sorry to burst your bubble.
The other one kinda looks like one too, but it's hard to tell. Might be a Husky

>claims to love Siberian Huskies
>can't tell the difference between them and Alaskan Malamutes

I am a cat person
OP asked to name a better dog than German Shephard. So I said husky. I googled ''husky'' and picked a random picture
Go fuck yourself

Thanks, Brit dogs are god tier.
On this pic he looks even cutier, 2 months old.

>he's a cat person

>on Cred Forums
>not a cat person

Are dogs white?

>His country doesn't have the Biggest Breed in the World

Dogs are literally white man's animal. Except shit bulls.
Shit bulls are nigger's dogs.

I looked for the first pic of a dog in my folder for an answer, which happened to be this
Yes, dogs are white

Wtf I thought the biggest dog breed was big Dane but I'm clearly mistaken. What's the name of this breed?
I bet their life expectancy is less than 8 years.

Get ready for it jumping up in the air to lick your face. mine would jump 6 feet in the air to lick me

Big dogs have the shortest lifespans.

It's not fucking fair. Little annoying shitty rats live 15+ years of yapping at everything and being little shits. Meanwhile based big dogs bred for working and companionship are lucky to get 8 years.

wolf corgies are cute

The Irish Wolfhound, Friedrich.
Sad but True.

German/Brit dog breeds are definitely god tier

what cute little guy

pic related is my comfy doggo

chinks eat them, arabs hate them, africans barely used them, we love'em, I think indians too though

>lick
Mine would jump just to bite me kek, he Was born quite aggresive. But I'm currently taking him to a dog trainer and I can feel how he's improving.

little puppers can be nice too as long as you arent a shitty owner

this little shit is stubborn as FUCK but hes a qt

>all these mediocre nonmeme dogs

>shitty aggressive memedogs that are hard to train

Shitbas are the worst dog

I like chow chows

that's one puffy doggo

border-collie

thinking of getting myself one once i move out of the city and have enough land for it to run around

t. dachshund owner

a white german shepard
rip my doggo

It's only the show-strains breed. If you get a real working dog German shepard you don't have these problems mate.

They look fluffy but their temper is bad.
Id go for Samoed if I had the space.

How about the Portuguese Shepherd?

Although all dogs are equally great.

Except niggerdogs like pitbulls.

what race is that?

GSD working dogs are imported from Germany here but still have a high incidence of hip dysplasia which is why you see much more Belgian malinois aroiund nowadays.

tanuki doggo desu

it looks like grey wolf aka 'susi'

Corgi

As I said, you have to take care of the breed and not only look for the "German Shepherd" label.

they're fucking beautiful, and they don't have that disgusting dog smell. Perfect dog, really

Their temper isn't that bad, they're just reserved. They're dogs for a person living alone, definitely not a family or couple dog though

No such thing
Literally has a dick on the forehead
no dick, malamutes
true husky
big dogs are dangerous and should be banned
theres no use for them today

American cocker spaniel, my family had one, miss him :'(

I want an Akita so much, except I want to be able to take it to the dog park without it ripping other dog's throats out. Akita dog aggression is basically universal and hard/impossible to fix with socialization.

Korean Jindo dogs are close, but not the same.

Chihuahua

this is not his photo btw

aww :3

Jindo

>big dogs are dangerous and should be banned
P O O F T E R
O
O
F
T
E
R

Don't post b8 in a dog thread ever again, Vyecheslav. This is not the place for shitposting.

faggot

eww

but it's not b8
don't you find the concept of dangerous carnivores capable of killing humans walking along them a little weird

What even is that, a fat and retarded Dobermann?

Great for hunting small game

Boxers

don't you find the concept of dangerous omnivores capable of killing humans walking along them a little weird?

>he's not vegan
maximum kek

>capable of killing humans
You know most humans are more dangerous to most dogs than the other way around, right? Most people who die from dog attacks tend to be children, and even then it's mostly shit-tier dogs like Pitbulls that need to be exterminated anyway. Great Danes on the other hand are just overgrown lapdogs, and the English Mastiff is considered a gentle giant.

That's why you pay higher taxes for them. Problem solved.

What the fuck, there's a dog tax in Germany?

A dog poops, and it doesn't poop in the canalization. So it needs to be taxed.

Old English sheepdogs are also beauties
I love dogs that look like big mops

Shiba Inu

Did you know, that dogs prefer to poop only when they are aligned with the north pole?

Rosebud

He looks like the Down's Syndrome version of a Rott

Finnish spitz

My rottie looked more like this (before her whiskers and muzzle hairs started graying).
I miss her so much, RIP.

kek no

Not even the coolest dog to come out of Finland.

Lapponian Herders are the most based in my opinion. I would love one if they had some in the USA. I doubt they exist outside Scandinavia.

Mop dogs are literally the worst dogs. Worse than yappy ratty terriers

Bum P

Poodles smart and qt af

Belgian Malinois. It's literally the improved version of the German Shepherd.

Need more doggos

Belgian Malinois is a Belgian Shepherd. There are multiple different kinds of Belgian Shepherds, and each one is named something different because of its type of coat.
My personal favorite is the Groenendael version. Those are some handsome motherfuckers