I wish we got more African immigrants

Sandniggers and Spics are fucking awful and uncivilized.

Africans from Africa are some our most educated, high paying immigrants. And they're civilized. Even the poor ones aren't shit tier

Why aren't we supporting more African immigration to the US/EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you get more of htem you will start getting some of the less smart ones. And believe me they are fucking dumb.

Next bbc fetished cuckold kek

Can't be worse than the brown shitters we get now, Africans are also less prone to violence

1. Racism
2. Africans look at American news and choose to rather stay at home or go to London/Paris/South Africa for jobs

As long they aren't muslims

>Sandniggers are fucking awful and uncivilized

Excuuseee me but we are token immigrants.

>Africans are also less prone to violence

Nothing in Africa has ever been as bad as ISIS has been.

OP this is a pretty well known phenomenon, first gen african immigrants are typically really good. Their children assimilate though, which is abundantly unfortunate.
If you've seen the documentary god grew tired of us, it touches on that. It's a pretty leftist documentary so it skims over it much more than it should, but basically the parents and older south sudanese refugees are ashamed of younger ones assimilating into US African American culture, which invariably turns them into fucking little shitters.

It's true though compared to Arabs in Europe.

really? read about their eternal civil wars, tortures, guerrilla and constant coups

pls, stop feeding the ''american education'' meme

Do you know anything about African history? Google Rwandan Genocide or Sierra Leone civil war.

and where do you think most of them are from?

Not Sub-Saharan Africa, 2bh.

You may as well google WIII and WWII and Yugoslavia and East Ukraine and Falklands etc. if you're gonna talk about wars.

Because legal immigrants get screened and generally have an education. this contributes to impoverishing source countries as the resources expended on educating their own population are wasted, this is called brain drain, and hurts the middle classes of destinatio countries as these people will compete for jobs with local college graduates, that they are willing to accept lower wages as entry salaries also hurts your middle classes.

But sure why not? Dump your country full of these people and then come and tell us how wonderfully succesful Indians and Chinese migrants are as well, hell, they might let you keep the change when you serve them in your convenience store job.

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

anyway, if europeans believe that africans are better than arabs then they're fucked in the head

What was so bad about the Falklands?

I never see videos coming out of sub-Saharan Africa of people getting burned to death, chainsawed to death, etc.

It's always Spics and Sandniggers.

stop basing your opinions on videos and read a book from time to time, son.

They are, but that's like saying a machete to the neck is better than death by a thousand cuts.

>video where a women gets killed with a machete in the forest
>video where two guys tied together get burned to death
>video where they necklace some guy
>video where they gun down a line of crouching prisoners
People post those webms all the time, how have you never seen one.

>that's like saying a machete to the neck is better than death by a thousand cuts.
kek, I agree on that

>it's a nigger tries to avoid racism by being racist to superior races episode

For every good one there's 100 bad ones.

For their kids, for every good one there's 1000 bad ones.

That's why.

I guess you haven't looked for it then.

most of those civil wars have been backed by proxies (e.g soviet union, usa, lybia, italy)

lol ok

this

Compared to South America, Africa is an oasis of peace and harmony

Africans aren't the one immigrating in massive numbers to Europe
Africans aren't the ones killing thousands of White people
Africans aren't the ones trying to bring about the downfall of Western civilization
Africans aren't the ones committing genocide in the name of a religion

>most of those civil wars have been backed by proxies (e.g soviet union, usa, lybia, italy)

Not different in the middle east or south america.

Pretty biased point if view blah.
I'm a son of African immigrants but the jerking off if certain immigrants over others and unironic "x is bro tier" is stupid.

>Compared to South America, Africa is an oasis of peace and harmony
you wish my nigger, you wish

>Thread about wanting more Africans
>Started by an American
>Full of Americans defending them
Hmm....

They do all that, just in less numbers because they're poorer, more stupid, less organized and more far away.

gee I wonder

Belive me for the remaining white people it fuggin socks. You always gotta include them in everything.

Hispanic posters are easy to trigger especially if you compare them to a people they think they are better.

This is the most bullshit thing I've ever heard.

ISIS is bad but they are nothing compared to the civil wars and violence that has been going on in Africa since the end of the colonial era. You're full of shit.

If ISIS were around 20-40 years ago, we wouldn't bat an eye because the violence that ISIS does would blend in with the violence in Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, etc.

It is only now that things are (relatively) calmer that ISIS sticks out like a sore thumb.

Democratic Republic of the Congo...

Six million people raped, tortured, and murdered.

Rwandan genocide-

Over 4 months nearly 900,000 were killed.

i agree op

>be me
>go to rly nice private uni in New Orleans
>be anthropology grad student, taking differential equation classes w math students (my focus is on forensic anthro and there's a decent amount of math in there)
>delegation of nigerian students from the University of Lagos
>totally kill these 3 equations we've been trying to crack for about 2 weeks in about 2 hours each
>all of them got it right
>also insanely polite and nice
>probably will end up as uber drivers if they manage to move here
>mfw american education is shit
>mfw nigerian education is superior
>mfw i have friends who took basic algebra in college
>mfw topology is a common college requirement in nigeria
>mfw

>Not different in the middle east or south america.
and both of those regions sans chile, argentina, and uruguay are fucked

>mfw american education is shit
>mfw nigerian education is superior

Doesn't work like that. For a nigerian to study in the USA he needs to be the very best. For an american to study in the USA... well, you just need a loan.

exactly the rest of the world doesn't engage in that kind of violence anymore except Spic land and Sandniggerstan

Africans by comparison are much more peaceful

Yes, nobody doubts it, but not on the level of (some parts of) sub-saharan Africa.

>For a nigerian to study in the USA he needs to be the very best.

No you just need money or scholarships but middle class and up Nigerians really drill education into their kids heads in Nigeria.

>this level of reading comprehension

>Nigerians really drill education into their kids heads in Nigeria
Is this a bad thing?

Well, of course rich people get to cheat in life, like everywhere else. I was talking about normal people, rich americans don't need loans either.

the fact that these ppl were taking topology classes as undergrads is a big, big deal

it has to do with opportunity mainly

yeah but most african countries became independent less than 100 years ago

latin america was also fucked years following independence and now they're catching up to most major economies

give africa 50 more years and they'll be at the same level as south america today if they play their cards right

I'm just gonna assume that reading comprehension isn't your strong-point.

Blacks are shit, but Arabs are even worse, that says it a lot.

Thank you.

Arabs are currently committing genocide in the West and abroad
Blacks are not

>Nothing in Africa has ever been as bad as ISIS has been.

besides the fact that ISIS is currently in Africa you could basically look up any of their civil wars

While sub-saharan Africa is calmer now than it was some decades ago, there's still a lot of chaos and killing going around. You just don't hear about it. South Sudan just came out of a bloody civil war, and might plunge into another one f.ex.

>Blacks are shit, but Arabs are even worse, that says it a lot.

Says the fucking Frenchie.

>Arabs are currently committing genocide in the West and abroad

Been here for many years and I haven't genocided anybody yet.

Why do you thank me, I'm just stating what I see IRL.

Blacks are shit and have that gangsta mentality especially when they are young.

Arabs are shit even when they are adult, they are always so bitter and if you talk to them, they will always spit on the West (It's not even a meme), there's no desire of assimilation.

>Arabs are shit even when they are adult, they are always so bitter and if you talk to them

We're actually quite chill, m8.

Probably they're bitter because they're living in France.

>Mali
>Gabon
>Centrafrica
>Somaliland
>South Sudan

Should I continue?

he is right, but when they get into american ghetto thug shit, you are right. and not to mention most of them are gonna rush into it

Don't lie to us, you would kill every shia if you could.

>boko haram

>Don't lie to us, you would kill every shia if you could.

No I wouldn't.

American education here.

Pretty much the whole region directly south of Sahara is in some sort of civil war. There are 65 million refugees in the world right now and only about 5-10 million of those are from Iraq and Syria. Media doesn't talk about it and therefore nobody knows.

We all know you have a bunch of pressure cookers stuffed in your closet just in case...

Where in the west is genocide happening? Isis has killed like 500 people in Europe. The chance is higher that you get fucked to death than that IS kills you.

Heh, maybe.

Tell that to the victims of the Bataclan theatre, ISIS, all the bombings in London and Madrid

When have Africans killed that many Europeans?

Most first gen African immigrants I've known have been pretty good, but that's because they were some of the best people in Africa. African immigrants in countries with low standards are usually shit, and even the good ones can't always prevent their kids from falling for the Eternal Jew's tricks.

Just trust either A) Trust me on this or B) Do some proper research/look in to it beyond your internet-meme-bubble American view of the world:

You more often than not get the cream of the crop. They do not represent the average African peasant.

I could say more but I don't want to over saturate you with things you have no understanding of.

Christ, I have some Americans staying with me at the moment and trying to explain sub-Saharan Africa 101 is like trying to explain the celestial movements of the moon to a 6 year old.

They just know movies and memes with the odd hazily remembered news report from 4 years ago.

No they don't because they're at work taking care of their families.

t. Robert Tyronus Clickclacku

GAY AFRICA

Wtf, I'm in love with the Koko now!

>americans white or black talking about Africa

I have the same opinion mon ami

I think the real problem is american culture.
pretty much it makes people into redarded inbreeds.

even white americans are retarded scum compared to europeans, same as chicanos versus a normal latinoamericano.

I think niggers are the same, and I suppose africans aren't as bad as black americans.

can someone confirm my pet theory?

It's even worse when the black ones pipe up like they know a damn a thing. Black Americans are even worse than those 'Irish' Americans who dress up in green and wear four leaf clovers on St. Patricks because great grandfather Seamus came from the Old Country.

American Afro-centrics make me cringe a whole different level of cringe. They are the very worst. Even actual black Africans cringe at them.

pls tell me more about africans.
are they diferent from black americans or black latinos?

I live surrounded by blacks, so I dunno why you guys hate them so much.

The average black I know is cocky, arrogant and dumb, but still can be nice people.

>implyiing a retard or smartass autist can survive african nature.
africans had a civ while slavs and celts were dumb barbarians until the the latin people civilized them.

>genocide
found the stormfag, you guys use genocide like feminsits used rape.
talk to the jews,armenians,rwandans and native indians what is genocide

the only reason blacks aren't committing violence abroad is because most of them lack education and the technology

the arabs were educated by western soldiers and then left a ton of a equipment for free

but a shit ton more or westerners killing them.
Like your "war on terror for wmds". 1 in 30 people died in iraq while many others are mentally and physically scarred. While you get triggered every year by mu 911

Ask me about a specific group and I'll tell you what I know. 'Africans' is an incredibly broad, general group. Even just in the Republic of South Africa the different 'tribes' have perceivable differences, or at least reasonably accurate stereotypes that differ from one group to the next.

For example, the Xhosa tend to be more lazy and passive than the Zulu--just as a small generalization.

I can always spot a Shona--from Zimbabwe--because they're darker, and generally a lot more industrious than the black we have here in the South. Himbas in Namibia tend to be relaxed, friendly people. Etc etc.

>so I dunno why you guys hate them so much.

Personally I don't hate anyone, but when you grow up here you're stripped of the sort of naivety that comes with growing up somewhere like Europe or NA.

We're simply not alike, and I don't know that all our differences can be put down to culture.

I dunno bro, I can easily tell a dark black almost carbon african from a more chocolate one, I think the carbon ones comes from east africa and the chocolate from west africa, is this correct?

Also, I think pol loves to meme so much blacks, but they're very broad.

They love to talk about blacks being dumber, but I've met a fair share of blacks that have normal intelligence, and even Igbos tend to be smarter than whites.

you said so, there are tribes that are more hard working than others.

I never understood why you shouldn't blame all whites on white historical crimes, but you can blame all blacks under the same umbrella.

have you seen les brown speeches?
he was considered mentally retarded at school and yet he succeed in life, because he had mentors who taugh him hard work and motivation.

>pls tell me more about africans
First we're not all blacks

T. Tunisian

north africans are north africans, berbers, muslims or arabs.

We're also not all Sand People. Just saying.

>I think the carbon ones comes from east africa and the chocolate from west africa, is this correct?

Not really. Igbos tend to be very dark and they're from the west. Some Mozambique peoples tend to be relatively caramely, and they're on the East. But Southern African blacks, as in the ones in SA, tend to be noticeably lighter than the ones up North. When you've grown up with it, the differences become more apparent.

>I think pol loves to meme so much blacks, but they're very broad.

I wish I could say otherwise, but Cred Forums is for almost literally retarded people. They're a bunch of ignorant Dylan Roof-esque American cunts spouting memes; they're completely disconnected from reality because they live in a racist Cred Forums bubble. They're the 'wrong kind of racist' and myself and most Saffers do not associate ourselves with this type. Never have.

>and even Igbos tend to be smarter than whites

Ha. No. They do tend to be very industrious though, and thoroughly obsessed with money. Watch any Nigerian movie, and every few minutes there will be a scene where the characters have a long conversation about money--or count money, or deliberate on the price of something. It's surreal.

>I never understood why you shouldn't blame all whites on white historical crimes, but you can blame all blacks under the same umbrella.

Yes, stereotypes are useful but they need to be tempered with a degree of understanding.

>have you seen les brown speeches?

Not much, but he does seem a bit thick. Definitely not retarded, but he's not a smart man. He just has what it takes to get Americans to think what he's saying is new or interesting.

How are Coloureds seen in South Africa? Do they associate with any tribe?

They would be Black in America.

is there any african tribe with comparable intelligence to whites?

you disregard igbos, but they score the same as whites, at least the ones in UK and USA.

>Sand people

Oh, btw, les brown doesn't need to say something new, he just a motivational speaker.

They range from looking completely white to looking darker than South African Blacks. They also range from European African mixes to Asian African mixes to Asian white mixes and every mix in between.

>Probably they're bitter because they're living in France
If only that were true, they'd leave and everyone would be content.

Black Africans are nice because they are Christian, they learn our culture from Germany, Holland, England..

Sandniggers are twats because they are muslim, they still live in medieval

Tunisia is a democracy, not a third world country like Ethiopia or Libya

It always pisses me off when ignorant pedantic blancos list off the Rwandan genocide as an example of violent Africans without knowing it's history.

Holocaust

6,000,000–11,000,000 people killes

Armenia Genocide

1.200.000 people killed

Africa is less worst than ISIS and even Western Worldfucking idiot

Basically this:
No they're not tribal. They generally speak Afrikaans (Similar to Dutch) as their first language and more associate with Afrikaner culture than with black African culture(s). They occupy a unique space though though.

is there any african tribe with comparable intelligence to whites?

I don't have the hard data so I can only give opinions. I'd say it's extremely difficult to tell, because by and large African cultures are completely inferior and primitive compared to European ones. So, I've known black Africans, e.g. Shonas, who are clearly highly intelligent, resourceful, skilled people despite a complete lack of education. But because of this lack of education, and their primitive culture, they are also superstitious; I have known some who, when they get very ill, immediately assume it is the work of an evil witch, and then go consult a witch doctor--paying a fortune to purge the 'evil' from themselves. It's easy to see that as stupidity, from a Western perspective.

>Oh, btw, les brown doesn't need to say something new, he just a motivational speaker.

And most if not all motivational speakers speak trite bullshit.

plenty of democracies are poop-tier

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

last question, do you think black problems are because of their culture?

I do agree they're diferent, but after seeing many uncle toms, I do agree blacks have the same potential as whites, as long as they're raised under western culture.

>they learn our culture from Germany, Holland, England..

What?

Well this already shitty thread took a turn for the worse somehow lol.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad people on this board has a skewed fucking view of the world

People come here to circlejerk there views and superiority or to circlejerk in generals.This board is Cred Forums with flags with Cred Forums in it but the ratio of Cred Forums to Cred Forums varies.

You should know what you are getting into.

am I being trolled here

a nigger is a nigger, and a nigger is going to nig at all costs.

>BLM toxic happening rn
>80% of crime rate, despite only being 3rd most populous folks
>ugly, ugly women. mixed doesn't count
>the biggest leech in economy, every mom has stamps and a cart full of food at all times
>ruined natural selection of things due to PC, now Cinema is forced to have niggers, everything has to meet a certain status quo (have more niggers in it or else they'll chimp out)
>they can be racist but no one else can
>most offended

they are literally ayyrab tier of bad. inb4 #notallniggers

I love the church blacks, the ones with moms who are strict on their kids, the ones who aspire to be something. but for every 1 or 2 of those, there are 20 bad ones.

and rednecks are representative of whites, right?

your mistake is comparing whites to blacks.

fucking hell dude

why are there so many people falling for this bait?
latinos (especially mexicans) that immigrate are poor, while africans that have money to get out of africa are rich as fuck and, therefore, way better than the average nigger.
it's not rocket sience.

not all blacks are the same, stupid dumfuck retarded american.

I can claim white americans are as retarded as niggers, hell.

>80% of crime rate

Lies

>last question, do you think black problems are because of their culture?

That's a hell of a dense question to try to unpack. The short answer is this: Their cultures are primitive and ill-adapted to the 21st Century Western world. If they wish to succeed in this cultural hegemony, they'd best drop what remains of their Iron Age mores.

>I do agree they're diferent, but after seeing many uncle toms, I do agree blacks have the same potential as whites, as long as they're raised under western culture.

I'd like to think the same. Certainly, they're not as idiotic or animal-like as those retards on Cred Forums would have you believe. Part of the point of Rhodesia and SA *was* to try to raise them up to our level and adjust them to our way of life--which was superior to the European or American way, and immeasurably superior to their own. Obviously, for numerous reasons-- not least of all the arrogance and hypocrisy of the West-- this failed. So it's likely we won't live long enough to see how much potential they have. I can only say, they were definitely not ready for self governance; we tried to make that clear to the rest of the world. But what's done is done.

Fucking lol
You really are delusional.

if genetics are everything that matters, then how come there are uncle toms.

most of the nigger people I see comes from nigger families.

Fucking lol
You really are delusional

You don't want Africans. They are entitled as fuck..

Once you have enough, you'll go out to the clubs and suddenly notice 40+ black guys ogling women..

And guess what?

No black women will be out and about. They feel entitled to white women but will freak out if they see you with a black one.

Yeah they are rich as fuck and contribute nothing to society while wanting FREE GIBS all the same

Topkek

You are really delusional

Cool bait

Top kek,

you really are an African on damage control

t. insecure little bitch who is scared blacks are stealing his women because he's a beta with a small dick

>No black women will be out and about

What?

I'm talking about the Sa and Rhodesia parts.

You are using Uncle Tom in the very incorrect way user.

isn't uncle tom a non nigger black?

If you go to the bar, clubs, parties, or whatever in a predominantly white place, there will always be black guys but no black women out.

This is at least true for West Africans.. East africans are much more decent people

But in general west african black (muslim) women are too afraid of to actually go out while black guys are lurking about to shame them.. should be a pretty obvious sign to everyone else..

99% percent of black guys are beta as fuck. Only the ones with money and looks get far

Learn history irrelevant country

Not really. It's a black guy that distances themselves from other blacks, always criticizes other blacks, and sucks up to white people. An example of that is Stacy Dash

t.Babtou fragile

is there anything wrong with that?

Yes cause it comes from self hate

You are the guy triggered by West Africans I remember lol

I love it how immigrants always deflect any criticism because they know they are shit but just want to bring this country down to their level so they always just deny deny deny