Do third world lives have meaning?

Do third world lives have meaning?

Do we have the same humanity as first worlders?

Aren't we just wild animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZtuSXNF244
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_scientists_and_scholars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are animefags such beta cucks?

I can be your wild animal bby

I think God sees us as not human.
Only first world can go to heaven or hell, we just die.
Something those lines.

>natsukifags
You caused this yourselves.

You could be a writer. Damn, you russians are good at it.

Yes, because I don't live on favelas like you.

Life is somewhat similar to pretty much everyone: Be born, grow up, work, reproduce and die.

You can get a better support network, get your back wet in the fields or waste your life away in an office farm, and retire with a decent pension or depend solely on your offspring once you're too old to work.

Some details change depending on circumstances and where you're born, but they're hardly relevant.

Why don't people who live in shitty countries just make them better?

Getting into politics is hard. Influential interest groups want to maintain the status quo, so it's hard to improve the country in a tangible way.

the problem is not the country itself, it's the people living here

no matter what good you try to do for your country, some subhuman will undo it.

Geographical determinism.
Can you locate on what zone great civilizations, like American, European, Persian, Sumerian, Chinese and Japanese are?
Can you locate on what zone disease rotten, poverty tone and cultureless countries are?

ITT self hating cucks

lol

Most of these civilizations you have mentioned lie in the subtropics.
Civilizations in the Indian subcontinent contributed significantly to human knowledge in fields such as Mathematics during their golden age.
Incas, Mayans and Aztecs were the most advanced civilizations in the American continent before the arrival of the Europeans.

>indian subcontinent
The absolute majority of which were in the northern parts of modern day India.
>Incas, mayans, Aztecs
They would make extremely painful sacrifices daily because otherwise their gods would kill them all. I recall the Aztecs had their own version of soccer in which the ball couldn't touch the ground and if it did you were beheaded.

>Do third world lives have meaning?

to make our Nike's.

But what about the ancient Kenyan-Ethiopian empire?

Comparing simple historical societies to modern once is fallacious since modern societies are infinitely more complex and require more than not freezing to death during the night and ample food to eat to create great societies.

>cultureless countries

Literally not a thing.

Everything good that India is known for comes from the South.

Are we 3rd world?
youtube.com/watch?v=NZtuSXNF244

>cultureless countries
>Literally not a thing.
Name one Nigerian philosopher, mathematician, architect, poet, writer, scientist or inventor.

I am pretty sure he was mentioning historic societies.

Anyway, Hong Kong, Singapore and Brunei enjoy quite decent standards of living. There are also some island small nations and dependencies which enjoy stable governments in the Indian Ocean and in the Caribbean Sea.

Romans made people fight to death against wild animals in colisseums for entertainment, germanics looted villages, kidnapped and raped women; Europeans burned and tortured people they suspected to be herectics in the middle ages, the French beheaded people in the guillotine until 1970, the national hero of Romania inserted sticks up the ass of thousands of enemies and watched them die slowly for hours, the greek brozen bull....I could go on the entire day.

>Do third world lives have meaning?

To serve the first world.

>Do we have the same humanity as first worlders?

Only when you can buy our products and eat from our hands.

>Aren't we just wild animals?

yup.

We don't say this to you guys directly but we say it in hidden and discreet ways.

The Romans had gladiators and killed as many as the Aztecs for entertainment yet most people don't generally dismiss their civilization on these practices. There were signs of change however, a generation prior to the arrival of Europeans Nezahualcoyotl started a non sacrificial religion and this was a man very much revered by the Aztec elites.

As for the Mesoamerican ball game a version of it is still played in Mexico, human sacrifice was only associated when played as a ´part of religious festivities, otherwise it was simply recreational.

Basically no, European, North American and Japanese lives matter. The other countries are shade of grey because you dont have the power and the media to say something to the world.

Africans life means nothing, you read something about a terrorism attack in Congo after the sport news.

Third world lives are objectively less valuable because all you people have ridiculous birth rates constantly shitting out kids. Its literally the main reason third world countries are shitty

stop bullying third world countries or else

Google that shit up there's to many to list.

Also culture isn't just accomplishments at all you idiot.
You know music, beliefs, language, way of life, food etc.

>Its literally the main reason third world countries are shitty

Are you really that ignorant?

Mexican guy, i suggest you to read something about TRUE gladiators, not the shit that you watch on netflix or read on Internet. Die in a arena was not so frequent because gladiator's fight was a sport not a real fight till the dead. Every gladiator had a fanbase, like in football today. The brutal part was added by Catholic Church but now we know the REAL truth about it

>hur dur culture means having well-known individuals with scientific or art pursuits
Are you retarded?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_scientists_and_scholars

Here are some known ones, probably many more that just didn't do all that much. Societies literally can't exist without culture. Even a robotic group of people with no emotion, that just works in factories 18 hours a day, still has culture.

Sad but true, media says otherwise but it's evident that the world subconsciously think that our lives have much lesser value than that of Europeans.

A tragedy in Latin America doesn't have the same impact nor people will think it's such a great lost compared to a tragedy in Europe.

Very saddening. We are like second-rate humans.

Give template

Poor people in america always have shitloads of kids. The real reason is shitty culture. Third world countries usually have a culture of have kids without any thought of family planning.

kek, it was bloodsport dude, google noxii

The edgelords are out in masse today

Srivijayan Empire was pretty cool

That's a quote from The Justice League...

"I don't think God sees us as human anymore. What happens to us does not happen to them. Sometimes I wonder what Heaven looks like."

-Some C-List Supervillain in either Season 3 or Season 4

>edgy
1/10 is more valuable than 1/100

I was just kidding

You are ignoring the fuckton of other issues in these countries. You can't blame lack of development on family sizes. That's the most batshit stupid thing you can do since you are ignoring so much factors like economics, geopolitics, government, history, technology etc.

It's mostly education and lack of services and products to avoid it. The US is pretty close to being a third-world country. Lot's of poverty, lack of infrastructure and social development. Third-world countries have extreme wealth-inequality; the US is getting there.

How can you possible be on Cred Forums and still not see that some people from the first world US are more retarded than a random chinese guy?

what amine?

No, that's not objectively true. Traditional European culture, much the same as all cultures in the world, always valued having as many children as posible as a common good, nevermind frequent brirths during childhood or disasters which made this a necesity. The contemporary restraint in family size is largely economic (as oposed to pre-industrial societies children are now expensive as oposed to being assets) and a result of demographic changes such as women attending higher education in large number (this has been correlated with fewer children born) as well as correspond to any number of cultural changes, some quite recent (the sexual revolution of the 1960's, concerns about overpopulation in the mid to late 20th century)

If you're going to adopt Vicyorian prejudices against catholics you may want to look into the associated practices eg women being masturbated by doctors as a cure for "hysteria" but I forget you already are a cultutre of cucks.

No, in real numbers the overwhelming majority of Latin American countries are undergoing demographic transition. Latin America remains today the least populated region of the world and the most resource rich per capita.

Yes the US has three times the population of Mexico, by your logic we are more valuable.And where are newly industrialized countries in your outdated chart?

*frequent deaths during childhood

This. It's all Jews fault we have low birthrates. They are our misfortune

Third worlders don't have Jews because there's no wealth for them to leech from

The only thing that matters is education

>eg women being masturbated by doctors as a cure for "hysteria"
I bet that had reasonable success. Sometimes all they need is a dicking.

This is a a well-documented phenomenon in every developed society in the world.

People have a lot of kids because they're an asset in subsistence farming as they can serve as a source of labor and also as a sort of retirement plan.

Increases in standards of living and early stages of urbanization leads to a population boom, but soon enough the pace starts to decrease due to widespread access to contraceptives, people start to become more focused in their work careers and raising a child becomes increasingly expensive. Invariably the population gets older and might even decrease.

Compare Japanese and American fertility rate during the '60s and now.

High fertility rates are a consequence, not a cause of poverty.

Nothing matters.
Life has no meaning. Attempt to subscribe it are inherently baseless and axiomatic.

hibikek

>talk about first world vs third world
>start comparing individual countries
k

Depends if the person has a distrubing as fuck "Proof of Humanity" in how the interact with people.

I live in a 3rd world country but the crime rate in my city is lower than Chicago, Washington and Miami. Is the usa 3rd world?

>The US is pretty close to being a third-world country.
You drank the koolaid
Imagine if Australian Abo's were 15% of the population. They already live in worse than third world conditions despite all your government does for them, yet no one calls Australia 3rd world. That's what the US is dealing with.

Give template of the girl.

1st/2nd/3rd-world are old Cold War-era terminologies.

When you apply these labels in a world that's no longer divided by two competing ideologies, things start to become confusing.

bump