LMAO EUROPOORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>A week after the Brexit results, waiting for my visa interview at the Malaysian Embassy, I joined a conversation between a Tamil businessman and a Malaysian woman. In the background, Sky News was airing Gove vs Johnson. The Tamil man, with his smartly trimmed moustache and sharp blue suit, explained to us why he voted Leave. "They don't integrate in our society." What? Who doesn't? "These Eastern Europeans."

vice.com/en_uk/read/why-did-south-asians-vote-for-brexit

Tamils are honorary brits desu

It's true. Everyone knows it. Muslim owned shops sell pork and booze in the UK.

I want to kill myself, we can't even be racist without being cucked

Indians>Sl*vshits

In contrast, "asians" integrate very well into british children
>le1400roterhampakis.jpeg

>immigrants backstab other immigrants that generally integrate better

Who would've guessed?

Also

>Gove vs Johnson
>On Sky news
>In any way relevant

Jesus, for all the people complaining about the BBC, sky is far fucking worse. It's like the people who complain about Jews controlling the media, then vehemently buy only Murdoch shit.

>Maybe it's about fairness, then? A Bengali first generation immigrant, now a British citizen, told me that Brexit is "about equality". What kind of equality? "Why is it that we have to suffer, pay thousands of pounds each year to extend our visa, face work restrictions, stay here for years, and only after that – after spending so much money and time – we get rights? And the Eastern Europeans get it straight away."

>I told him he should fight for his rights rather than fighting to take away the rights of another. "What if that [Brexit] is the only option I have?" he replied.

makes sense
when did vice become a leftist bleeding heart propaganda machine though?

Lel

Says the guy form a country infamous for human tracking, exploitation and the sex trade.

How does that make sense though?
>if I can't have it no one can

literally nigger tier logic

The UK will be forced to get their workforce from elsewhere. Commonwealth immigrants like him may get better conditions.

East Euros get it for free and aren't subject to the same process while other immigrants including Aussies, Americans, Kiwis, Leafs and other British folk who are citizens of other nations do.

Free movement of labor is one of the main benefits of EU and of the biggest draws to join in the first place though.

Yep. Pakistanis and Ugandas would like to work in Britain too. They're also more culturally compatible due to shared history

And there 1 300 000 millions brits living in Spain and France, without any contradictions, it's not like they are not using the freedom of movement too

They have knowledge of British system and more used to the British system of thing for Uganda (not sure about Pakistan).

Asides from that it's been like what 50 years and more people go to Canada/USA or other parts of Africa over the UK nowadays.

Brits acting perfidious? What a scandal.

Forgot to mention that this isn't what I think but me explaining that business mans approach to it.

I'm not being sarcastic. People in Canada, US or Australia earn more than in the UK, so it's natural that immigrants would be drawn from other Commonwealth countries like Bangladesh or Nigeria.

Only scum cares about race. Culture is much more important.

>when did vice become a leftist bleeding heart propaganda machine though?
About the time pic related left.

No. That can be extremely logical.

Bush's 2nd term

our immigrants are being racist to immigrants for us
not sure how to feel about this

no that's us

It's the same here desu. I have a rather well integrated turk friend and he was the first complaining about all arabs coming here. I wouldn't wonder if he votes AfD.

I don't care what he says, Indians aren't British to me.

Cuck McCuckman: The Cuck: The person, the post with pic related.

Are eastern europeans even human?

Don't you have orphans to rape

indians in the UK are actually pretty good and will be good allies against islam

Laugh about it!

>vice
good lads tho. smug london antifa btfo.

Eastern Euros are better than south Asians though. I mean south Asians are poo's...

t. ramesh rajeet

>recognising that a group competes for your parasitic niche and doing what you can to remove them from the competition
redpilled desu

tamils were literally used to colonize and further british dominance in their colonies. they imported them en masse to singapore/malaysia/sri lanka/carribean and africa.

they have had generations of being part of the british empire lel.

Tamils are some of the most patriotic Brits of migrant backgrounds тbh, even though they preserve elements of their culture the great majority of them are proud to be British.