Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
youtube.com/watch?v=rTpe_5JYufE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=fBA-38mzabs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here you go.

He's not wrong 2bh.

You're supposed to dump some when starting a thread like that, friendo.

I'll post a couple.

>tfw you occasionally catch americans playing dumb trying to get immortalised on these

This has to be satire

Tbf I couldn't name a pole either

Geralt of Rivia

You could say that for most of these, 2bh.

It's pretty easy to tell which is which though

I would assume some of these are just baits, but they are still funny.

Not even Chopin or Kopernik?

yeah but actually name 1

Things that were made war crimes after the fact don't count

My Polish-American Friend's parents, Pilsudski, Pulaski, Kosciuscko, and (I believe, but am not certain) Chopin are all I can think of.

>yeah but actually name 1
>apart from all the ones that were ok because we did it

So you're admitting you can't name a single one then

Who
Didn't realize Chopin was polish. Don't know the other guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

((unrelated fun fact: at my school this song was played every 9/11 after 2001))

>Pułaski
I know he fought for America, but I didn't think he was particularily well known abroad. I thought you guys just mostly knew Kościuszko

Tbf, Moldova is probably too poor to have HDMI.

That's nice of them.

Chopin is polish?

Pilsudski, Jadwiga, Chopin, Curie, Duda, John Paul II, John III Sobieski

git gud

it always felt hokey imo

youtube.com/watch?v=rTpe_5JYufE

There's an important street in Chicago named after him, and Mount Pulaski is a historic site I visited in Southern Illinois.

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Operation Teardrop and My Lai come to mind

Dresden and Hamburg bombings by the British were war crimes too m8, you're moving the goalposts

Kopernik - Copernicus, you know, the astronomer who wrote about the heliocentric theory.

Yeah. He even wrote revolutionary pieces about the revolutions in Poland, since at that time we were under occupation.

Not warcrimes at the time.

oh fuck how did I forget about him

Yeah, it is a bit over the top, especially after
>15 years

Yeah, My Lai is universally regarded as fucked up in the States.

You got quite a few anyway. I'm surprised that you know about Jadwiga, too.

how on earth does that change anything?

(also they actually were under the Hague conventions but I reckon you'll just move the goalposts again if I bring them up)

are americans the dumbest posters on this site and the internet in general?

>how on earth does that change anything?

In the future a war crime could be something as small as injuring someone, does that mean we all committed war crimes retroactively? Of course not

>slippery slope
ebin my friend

(now please try and address the fact that they actually were war crimes at the time as well)

They weren't though
Nukes had no precedent

Either way, the nukes were still unnecessary.

Yeah i call them out if i suspect it

Are you saying that killing hundreds of thousands of civilians with a nuclear bomb isn't a warcrime by today's standard? Or are you measuring it by some possible future standards about which we don't know anything?

(my lai and operation teardrop)

these goalposts must be miles away from where they started by now

this is truly incredible

They saved millions of lifes

No one knows what My Lie is, literally no one cares about something a few soldiers did while drunk or whatever you can't blame the US for a few drunk soldiers

Please, stop. My lungs can't take it anymore

That's just from visting Wawel Cathedral in Krakow. Now that I mention that, obviously your President that died at Smolensk too, just can't type his name without Google.

Mokusatsu

ANOTHER ONE HERE

>metric is arbitrary as fuck

>we dindu nuffin, we wuz gud boyz

Well, I'm out.

>They saved millions of lifes
Maybe. But there's no way to prove it and we just don't know that, really. And surely there must have been other means, that included attacking the military, instead of slaughtering civilians.

Kaczyński. But he isn't particularily relevant. Did you like it in Kraków?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

Most of them are probably trolling.

you must be trying to get on to one of these burger posts

you MUST be

>lifes
>No one knows what My Lie is

going to stop replying to you now

>Things that were made war crimes after the fact don't count
Does that mean we're innocent?

kek

Gitmo

>Maybe. But there's no way to prove it and we just don't know that, really. And surely there must have been other means, that included attacking the military, instead of slaughtering civilians.

The other option was naval blockading them until they starved out (they were already starving), killing even more Japanese in the process

Interesting. My Lai is inexcusable and reviled here. I didn't know what Operation Teardrop was until you mentioned it, but Wikipedia doesn't mention anything I'd consider wrong, although I'm currently only glancing at it. And Hiroshima and Nagasaki, while rather controversial here (especially Nagasaki), are for the most part considered the right decision given the circumstances.

wow what a surprise a bunch of literally who crimes committed by a few rouge soldiers

No wonder Europeans think we're retarded, they don't understand the concept of scale

German U-boat sailors were tortured for information about their comrades positions after surrendering to American forces

Oh, well in that case I see what you're getting at.

He's definitely relevant. It was covered here quite extensively when it happened, the idea of a country losing like half its government in one plane crash is crazy. Do you think the Russians were behind it?

Krakow is probably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe I've ever been, wished the rest of Poland was still like that t.bh but it's not really your fault that it's not.

>No wonder Europeans think we're retarded, they don't understand the concept of scale
>Posted by Mexico
>He doesn't understand what a war crime means
Please, stop, my sides

we dindu nuffin we gud boyz

>ahh yes I know what the outcome of the pacific war would have been if we hadnt dropped the nukes
>for you see I am both a master general AND a time traveller
Goddamn you're good at baiting if nothing else

>what ia Guantanamo Bay?

is Mexico the Mexico of Europe now?

How about the continued military and financial support of Israel?

tbf Israel is far from the worst thing the US is funding

I do understand him.
Poles are irrelevant as fuck.
No one gives a shit about them here.

that's a good goy

Of course the German says that.

Losing that many politics in a crash is crazy, but I don't think it was anything more than a catastrophy. In the long run, what would the Russians gain from this?
Unfortunately there is something almost like a cult here in Poland regarding that event. Some people, usually PiS supporters believe in all sorts of conspiracy theories, while others just make fun of it.

I love Kraków, it would be great if we had more cities like that, too bad. It seems that there's actually quite a lot of British tourists coming to Kraków.

He's right though. Generals are cancers.

Irrelevant to you, maybe, I don't blame you for not caring, but how is it that you've managed to finish school and not hear about anyone? Lack of knowledge isn't something to be proud of.

Is there anything else you would recommend in Poland? I've only gotten recommendations to stay away from Warsaw.

2bh your replay makes me feel bad now.
I was just trying to role play, to be Le Bad German.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBA-38mzabs

This is my favourite, because you can tell he's actually serious

Wieliczka Salt Mine and Danzig

Warsaw isn't that bad, but it's been nearly completely destroyed in the war, then littered with commie blocks, and now they are building modern buildings right next to the blocks, so it's quite chaotic. Pic rel is the old town. The whole city isn't bad per se, but just not as impressive as you'd expect the biggest city to be.
I'd say Wrocław is one of the comfiest cities after Kraków, and Gdańsk is quite pretty as well.

You didn't have to role play for that

Not boker face, but still funny

Also: im sure not all americans are that stupid...but they are sadly the loudest.

Looks comfy

Kek

These are true

>Danzig

I'll pay it a visit sometime then, urban decay with some very pretty parts with history is better than sandniggers in some generic western European setting any day.

That's what happens when you're told you're THE free world your entire life.

warsaw centre is nice but look a bit fake, since it was totally rebuilt after the last war

You're welcomed anyday friendo.

Yeah, give it some time, when the paint goes bleak and the walls start cracking nobody will be able to tell the difference.

>"That pic makes my OCD skyrocket"
>Can't see the pic

Whoever took that screenshot is a fucking asshole

It is the pic

Oh fuck

Excellent

>trump supporter

nothing new here

It is

thats most of these. You can tell that the majority of these are obvious jokes