/eo/ - esperanto thread

It's been too long since we've had an Esperanto thread. If you also enjoy the international language, get in here!

Tro multe da tempo pasis ekde la lasta Esperanta fadeno. Se vi ankaŭ ĝuas la internacian lingvon, eniĝu ĉi tien!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lP6qJqJ9uY
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Esperanto/Grammar_Rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Sorry dude. I learned a bit a few years ago but every esperanto speaker I meet is a native English speaker. Kind of defeats the reason for me learning it.

Kial vi ĉiam kreas fadenojn ĉi tie? Vi facile povus trovi aliajn parolantojn aliloke.

Afiŝi en trolejo ne estas tre saĝa, verdire.

Saluton amikoj

vocaroo.com/i/s1lP6qJqJ9uY

Where were you meeting people? Most people I have met have been Brazilian and French

There are many places where you can talk to Esperantists who don't speak English natively. Honestly this is the only place I can think of that is mostly English speakers.

Ĉar mi volas babili kun la anonimuloj de Cred Forums. Mi ĝojas sciante ke en tiu ĉi fadenaro estas personoj kiel mi.

Mi preskaŭ tute certas ke mi konas tiun voĉon...

Nu Esperantujo vere malgrandas, eble ni jam konas unu la alian.

Ni eble ne priparolu tion plu...

Mi konsentas. Paroli senanonime kaj malanonimigi aliajn estas kontraŭ la celo de Cred Forums. Mi simple estis feliĉa pri tio.

Nun mi scivolemas pi kiu vi estas. Fek.

Nu, ne gravas. Kion vi faras/is hodiaŭ?

fucking hell. off yourselves you vile creatures.

how the fuck did you even learn esperando anyway? is there a meme-ier language? literally klingon tier.

Why would you study this shit when there are tons of other useful languages?

This question gets asked in various forms every time...

You realize people can speak multiple languages, right?

And also that people occasionally do things for fun, not just for ""usefulness""?

If you enjoy learning languages, Esperanto is a quick one to learn and reach fluency in, there's pretty much no more time wated than you would waste on any other hobby. Peoples' experiences vary but I'm personally pretty glad I learned Esperanto, it's been a nice experience and I've made friends through it and I use it to some degree almost every day.

Eble tiu ĉi bildo malkovros kiu mi estas (nu, se kion mi suspektas estas vera).

Responde al via demando, mi faris nur enuaĵon - aŭskulti profesorojn, manĝi, """studi""". Kion vi faris?

Calm the fuck down. No reason to get butthurt over a language which you've probably never heard outside of the internet.

Because it's fun.

>tiu bildo

Kion li signifis per ĉi tio???

Ŝajne ni ne konas unu la alian aŭ mi havas tre malaltkvalitan memorkapablon...

Mi faris la finan tagon de laboro ĉe mia nun-pasinta laborejo. Ŭeŭ. Nun mi havas pli da libertempo por fekafiŝi.

How it works?

It sounds like slav+latin

I think a Brazilbro posted this a while ago

I didn't check it for accuracy but there are so few rules to esperanto that most short guides like this are probably fine

here's another one, "The 16 Rules of Esperanto Grammar"

en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Esperanto/Grammar_Rules

Learn the 16 rules, learn some starter vocab, the language is agglutinative which means you combine words and also affixes to make more words so you dont have to know that many words to begin speaking to people.

I might learn this meme language, sounds interesting.

bonan lernadon, amiko

>learning esperanto

It's easier than English and it sounds better in my opinion.

>learning

I already learned it

Still though, there's little culture behind the language. Furthermore the culture that it does have is shit.
Learning a language allows you to interact with a culture more intimately. While it may take longer to learn other languages, I believe that they are more worthwhile in learning because there is more of a reward to reap.
Learning esperanto isn't much of an accomplishment.

Do you know Esperanto?

jes

Your argument against learning Esperanto comes up pretty often and I just find it irrelevant because I already learned it. I have no regrets about learning Esperanto and have found it just as worthwhile to know as the other languages I have learned, languages which have more culture, as you put it.

>While it may take longer to learn other languages, I believe that they are more worthwhile in learning because there is more of a reward to reap.

Learning Esperanto takes so little effort that if you enjoy studying languages as a hobby, there's not much reason for someone to not "waste" a little time on studying it for fun if they are curious about it.

Bone, mi ne manĝigos pluajn malamantojn...eble. Ĉu vi foriris, aliulo?

>why yes, I speak Esperando

grandigi peniso

Tiu konsilo estis tro obskura, mi timas. Bedaŭrinde mi ne havas multe da bildoj kiuj ne tute malkovras kiu mi estas aŭ kie mi loĝas.

Hura! Mi esperas vidi vin ĉi tie pliofte. Mi intencas krei pli da fadenoj.

That's pretty much what it is.

Mi ankoraŭ ĉeestas.

>ĜUU!

mi iufoje trovis kamionon kiu diris "F150" kaj surhavis la kristan fiŝon sub la literoj...volis kapti foton kaĵ meti ĉapelon super la 5

Kek, tio estus bonega foto. Bonŝance multaj homoj posedas "F150" kamionon en Usono, malgraŭ la manko de la fiŝo.

espereble mi iam denove kaptos la oportunon.

hm mi scv kie estas la aliuloj esperanto-scipovaj, ĝenerale estas 2-3 pli da ni ĉi tie, ĉu ne?

Jes, ŝajnas ke ili ne ĉeestas. Laŭ mia scio estas unu Usonano, unu Kanadano, kaj unu Brazilano kiuj ĉiam partoprenas en Esperantaj fadenoj.

Ankaŭ estas israelano kaj slovako (aŭ...eble li estas sloveno? mi ne memoras kiun flagon...)

bedaŭrinde mi pensas ke mi eble enlitiĝos baldaŭ

Mi forgesis pri la Israelano. La slovakon mi preskaŭ neniam plu vidas. Ĉu li ankoraŭ afiŝas?

Ankaŭ mi. Bonan nokton!

ĝis!

How fuck that's a disgusting language. Like a retarded version of the already ugly Spanish language.

>malsxatas hispana, unu el la plej belaj lingvoj en la mondo

Well what languages do you like?

This. It's fucking disgusting to hear and to read.

It's ugly because it was created by a Jew, with the sole purpose of mongrelizing actually good languages.

German, Icelandic, Russian, Japanese and Latin.