Does your country approve racemixing ?

does your country approve racemixing ?

Our country's sole purpose is to racemix.

Croatian girl with her Asian boyfriend

no, we kill whiteys to eat their skin here.

Yes

NO

FUCK OFF

Post more

Only if it's white girl-black male

Biggest ethnic minority in my country: Dutch/Indonesian mixed people. Myself included. =^)

I would say yes.

This glass of lemonade represents the white race

Race mixing is like mixing a small amount of turd into the lemonade

You might say "it's only a small amount of turd, why does it matter", but only a small amount makes the whole thing undrinkable smelly shit.

No one cares if you take a glass of turd and pour lemonade into it. Still smells like shit

They are qts

you tell em paw

I'm from California

Save yourself before you become like us

lol your biracial president says otherwise

:3

Nobody who isn't white cares enough about Virginia to be here except Thomas Jefferson's black descendants, who pretty much stay where they are now.
Everybody else is only here by happenstance.
So we're mostly good.

race mixing is like adding a bit of blueberries

idiots will say you're ruining it, but patricians realize you've brought the lemonade up to its perfect form

Only with some south Américans, and slavic girls like russia but for example spanish and german is really rare, the same thing with nordic

those fucking rat babies

Getting upset about anything to do with race, and being patriotic in general is typically seen as bogan or white trash

Is there any country where racemixing is a crime?

China. Chinese guys were getting cucked hard so now their women cant date foreigners

Arab countries

Chinese girls want so hard European cock.

That was a fake report

yes

but some things will never change

Bogans arent patriotic though...

They are just stupid and dont understand what it means to be australian.

I do admit though that people dont really want to display the australian flag too much because bogans get it tattood all over them and stickered all over their cars and people want to disasscoaited themselves as much as possible from bogans.