Why don't Australians celebrate Halloween?

Why don't Australians celebrate Halloween?

Too spooky

Does anyone outside of the US of A celebrate Halloween?

Why doesn't Finland celebrate Halloween?

>non-americans celebrating halloween

>no FuNLAND

Too spooky

But its an Irish holiday?

Why don't other countries celeberate halloween though?

Don't you love jesus?

More like a BAWSTON holiday

goddamnit simon dont bring up fucking jesus or there going to hit us in our weak spot

Celebrating Jesus, you say?

GODDAMNIT SIMON WE WERE FINALLY WINNING YOU CUNT

Nope literally Irish but the jack o'lanterns were carved turnips originally.

Jesus?

Jesus loves them slutty nurses

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

yes some people celebrate halloween here, specially kids.
There are also parties on that night.

If you love jesus surely you celebrate his resurrection?

yeah that's what the rabbit is for

goddamnit you fucking cunt we were so close we finally had something why the fuck must you cunts ruin this for us WHY

REEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

if you love jesus you should celeberate his halloween too, you know when he turned water into wine and fed people

Celebrating the resurrection of this meme desu

Thanks USA, if weren't for you, you would've won. Nothing personal kid, better luck next time

>Celebrating his magic trick instead of his ressurection
>American """"""""logic""""""""""

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU CUNT, WHY COULDNT YOU JUST HAVE SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WAS FINALLY FWINNING FOR ONCE YOU CUNT, BUT NOOOOOOOOOO WERE ALWAYS GONNA BE SPAMMED WITH EASTER AND SHART NOW YOU STUPID FUCK

BOI HE BOUTTA DO IT

>when you banter the whitey and he shoot up the whole school

Kek

some of you are okay, stay away from north america tommorow

t. Sharter

Easter?

you mean like the island?

I am from North America. Will you shart in my mart?

I have not posted anything before on this website, but I believe this is the right forum to start a serious discussion about this mind puzzling matter, that I believe, has been a well-known problem even in the scientific community for some time now, but yet still somehow is lacking a proper answer.
As some of us might know, the Americans are statistically quite religious people, when compared to their more secular European cousins. American culture also contains many traits and traditions originating from the Christian faith, such traits that are nowadays absent in most European cultures. But the peculiar thing is, that completely disregarding the previous facts, the Americans tend not to have any kind of celebration or festivities whatsoever, during one of the most essential of Christian holidays, which is known as Resurrection Sunday, Pascha, or more commonly, Easter.

I would like to ask your opinion on this concept. Why do the Americans usually skip the celebration of Easter, despite being relatively religious folk?
Sincerely Yours, Dr. Daot Retsae

Enough with this fucking meme. We've all realized at this point that Easter doesn't exist and you euros are just trying to fuck with us. It's not even an original name either, "Easter." What's that the opposite of "Wester?"

kek

Dear fellow posters of Cred Forums. There is a matter of grave importance I must bring to your attention. As some of you may or may not know, americans do not celebrate one of the most important christian holidays on the calender. The holiday in question you may be asking is in fact Easter. More importantly it has become apparent that through some strange turn of events, americans are in fact completely unaware of this holiday. The exact reason behind this is largely unknown, despite the best efforts of many posters questioning americans to determine how such a religiously christian nation could completely abstain from such an important christian holiday. It now appears that the only way in which we may shine light on this peculiar situation is to continue to question the americans and raise awareness of their deficiency of Easter celebrations. To conclude this announcement, it is recommended that whenever you see an american flag Cred Forums, remember to ask, "why don't americans celebrate Easter?"

Because halloween is pagan shit. In catholicism is called the day of the dead and it's a national hollyyday.

Me and my wife's son like to find interesting facts from newspaper articles and share them with each-other. It's become something of a hobby and it's one of the few activities we both get a bit of enjoyment out of. Some of the stuff he comes out with is often peculiar and I struggle to understand it. It his hard to accept some of these facts of his when you have been taught the opposite in school or heard a fact which contradicts the one he's found but we always research and double check them just to make sure they aren't false. The other day he told me one which completely blew me away apparently in America they don't celebrate Easter. I know it may sound ridiculous considering they are a Christian country but I swear it's true. If there are any Americans that read this post could you verify my wife's son's fact as I find it hard to believe and if possible would you mind sharing with me the reason why you don't celebrate Easter.

>implying most if not all Christian holidays aren't ultimately rooted in Paganism

Our wildlife is spooky enough.

But do you have these?

>once a year americans dress up in slutty costumes and party
>but they don't celebrate the LITERAL RESURRECTION OF CHRIST

>euros

Because they banned it

>implying his resurrection wasn't his greatest magic trick

I thought it was scottish

Godless heathen faggots, someone needs to give them 2 barrels of Jesus to the dick

wtf i hate amerilards now