/lang/

What languages are you studying?
What are you fluent in?
Would you like to have some pen pals, or people to practice with?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mnyJl770tB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I speak American, bin Deutsch lernen.

At time the only language i'm trying to improve is Portuguese

I'm looking for:

British / Russian / Brazilian or Portuguese / French
people to talk with through Whatsapp to practice my pronunciation in said languages. We don't necessarily need to talk a lot or anything, just some convos here and there (not texting, using the mic). If at any point you don't want to keep going anymore just tell me and I'll delete your number.

I can help out with Spanish if you want to practice, or just provide general conversation. If you are interested just post your number or mail to me at [email protected] (let me know here you mailed me so I open it, it's a fake email and I don't check it often.)

Wuts going on m8y m8s? No one is studying languages these days?

I'm looking to learn Spanish and Mandarin, the latter I know is a big investment, so I'm holding off until I know I will stick with it.
With Spanish I don't live in an area with a lot of Spanish speakers so it wouldn't benefit me for awhile. I am looking to study in Buenos Aires in a few years possibly.

Studying: Danish.
I should be at 600 words by the end of the month. Fuck yes A1.

Fluent: English

Penpals: I rather have someone i could spend an entire day talking to in danish. Online convos can only do so much

Why do all these yanks keep coming here?!!!

I didn't know it was a popular destination desu

learning japanese or mandarin idk yet

already know french and english

Studying Mandarin for almost 2 months
About 3.5k words in. Will finish the HSK vocab in another 3 weeks or so and then will focus on listening while mining words.

1-russian,german(though i have'nt studied for a month now)
2-arabic(mother language), english(maybe), persian (فارسى)
3-yes, yes PLEEEEEEEASE!

>What languages are you studying?
Norwegian
>What are you fluent in?
English
>Would you like to have some pen pals, or people to practice with?
Yes

I've been focusing on Dutch for a year or so and dabbling in the French (which I took for 3 years in HS) and the Russian.

I wouldn't say I'm fluent in French nor Dutch, but I feel more comfortable with Dutch.

I jus wan a qt *gf 2bh

*with xx chromosomes™

isnt there suppose to be a a bunch of reasources that goes with this general

It isn't. That guy is an idiot

I'm learning japanese and I can read the newspaper, albeit with a dictionary and at ~45 words a minute if it's a complicated newspaper

I can't actually speak/write/synthesize for shit though, and hearing comprehension is lacking

I'm studying linguistics in Uni, took a Japanese class last year but haven't been keeping up with it. Currently studying French in class, plus Portuguese and Mandarin with this Brazilian qt on the side, and Russian to impress an Israeli qt. Using an array of textbooks and apps.

native english and arabic
learned french for like 6 years
now focusing on mandarin
i think spanish after that

>Studying
Spanish, Korean

>Speak
Spanish, Esperanto, English

>Would you like to have some pen pals, or people to practice with?
m-maybe?

>Spanish is in both categories
Talk to me in Spanish and you will see what I meant by this.

are you some kind of terrorist

como se dice "un zapato" en ingles

Tbh it sounds like you're not gonna get good at any of them

an article of footwear, amigo

salud

No I ordered soup

Chinese
Spanish
No, I practice on Chinese people irl

1. Improving skills in Swedish and Norwegian. Would like to learn German\Dutch.
2. Russian is my mother tongue, but i'd say about to fluent in other Slavic languages.
3. Yeah, i could help you if you have questions. Also would like to talk with native english or scandinavian people.

>tfw no one wants to learn french

I don't know why but i'm attracted to the German sounding languages, and Slavic are just too familiar. But the Romance languages don't sound good to me and i know some people who're like me in that way, i guess it's just a type kek.

>Speak Spanish and English
>decide it will be pretty easy to learn french
>that fucking orthography though REEEE

>tfw no one wants to learn Hebrew

Would you be OK with me sending from time to time some sentences in Russian, and you would be like "yeah, passable, or this word actually should be pronounced like this", etc.? At your leisure of course, I can send you an audio and you answer whenver it's convinient. Idk, maybe while you are taking a shit.

( )

Kek
>aujourd'hui
>qu'est-ce que c'est que ça
I agree there is so much shit that you have to know by heart and doesnt make any sense. There are literally letters that are there just to make the word prettier.

It's not a problem if we talk about time. The more problem is if you're ready to use kik or skype instead of whatsapp, because it's my real number there.

Not my fault you never see them because you don't leave your basement.

NO PUEDES HABLAR ESPAÑOL
NUNCA VOY A APRENDER ESPAÑOL
NUNCA VOY A TENER NOVIA
NUNCA VA A ESTAR BIEN
NUNCA VOY A DEJAR DE LLORAR

Chinese

what's with the Evangelion looking scenario in OPs pic? (OP is a faggot, by the way).

I'm taking a beginners spanish course because of mandatory foreign language requirements in college.

English only

No

vocaroo.com/i/s0mnyJl770tB

That's Norway, you ignorant fatass.

>currently Hungarian

>I can speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, Slovak, Czech, French, German and to a lesser extent, Swahili. I am very proud about knowing Czech/Slovak

>could be neat, but I don't want to really.

and no I wont do other languages on here, not even easier ones like French and Spanish. no accents plus spelling/grammar is much different to speaking and communicating.

i'm studying english,and no i'm not fluent in english

i don't have to much people to practice it,i only speak english with my teacher and classmates

can i hear your czech?

AYYY, I only started 10 days ago. I am learning shit like "кaк дeлa?" and "этo poccия и этo цкpaипa." I have no idea what you just said.

French, it's the closest to English

Are you from Quebec? I'd like to learn French, I live somewhat close to Quebec and would like to see what its all about.

Je veux aprendere parle francais pour mon pleasur
Pero hablo espanol, vivo en ciuded en el EE.UU que tiene muchos latinos y mis abuelos(lado de mi madre) son de Puerto Rico
Yeah Id like a french pen pal, preferably a qt Haitian or African girl

I used to like Argentina posters so much on here....
I would cherish each and every time they gave me a (you)
but the OP of this thread is such a meanie!
I don't ever wanna talk to nice Argies ever again!

Je parle français, et je veux trouver des amis avec qui je peux parler, mais je veux pas les trouver sur Cred Forums pêh mon mec
Aussi, je parle pas québècois, donc je crois pas que ce serait la même, mon mec
Désolé

>цкpaипa
kek. Yeah i see you use duolingo. Ukraine would be yкpaинa. цкpaипa is tskraipa.

If you want we can speak some English and then some BR. My English is pretty good actually.

The fuck did I do...

Yeah, I like that it only takes like 20min a day. I already have enough going on with my life, I can't dive into learning a new language completely.

>Je parle français, et je veux trouver des amis avec qui je peux parler, mais je veux pas les trouver sur Cred Forums pêh mon mec
I speak french and I want ??? some friend with which i want to speak, but i want ??? the??? ??? Cred Forums ??? my ???
>Aussi, je parle pas québècois, donc je crois pas que ce serait la même, mon mec
Aussie, I speak Quebecois, ??? I think ??? what that ??? the meme, my dude
>Désolé
Sorry

Me translating as best I can without google translate...

to find some friends, but I don't want to find them on Cred Forums (pour être honnête, aka desu) my dude
Also, I don't speak Quebecois(It's a dialect of French), therefore I don't believe(think works here though) that it would be the same, my dude

You can drop ne pretty much any time in informal usage

Ooh I didnt know that, merci beaucoup mon mec! I didnt know you could drop 'ne' informally, and i thought meme was meme like an internet meme lol, i appreciate it!

Oh, and the thing about using skype is that I know how that goes. You end up using kik to speak to one dude, skype to 3 other dudes, whatsapp for 2 others, and you end up with your language group divided all over the place and have to log in and out of things to see about practicing, and each one has different features or is used in a different way.

If you want, you can send me you number to that email , if you don't want to talk anymore you would just let me know and I'll delete your number. However if you are worried about giving your number to a stranger (understandable) then it's no problem, don't worry.

Nah, même means same
De rien, broski

>tfw too paranoid about getting doxxed or something to make friends here
>tfw probably missing out on a lot of possible francophone friends

>German, english
>russian, belarussian
>yes

Would you like to exchange Russian for English pratice? (I actually study English in university.)

Everyone keeps saying they would like a pen pal but no one is doing shit about it. REEEEEEEE

Send email

>The weak fear tge strong

*the*
wew

Tôi học tiếng Việt.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG.

Did you mean "I sent you an email"? Because I didn't get anything.

Yes

He asked if you would understand if he talks quickly, or if he should talk slowly

Really basic Russian man, might want to find some other method of learning unless you literally just started yesterday.

>he doesn't learn languages purely based on which nation's females he is attracted to

japanese
english
hell yes

kek

wtf is that pic OP?!

I didn't get anything. Send it again, the mail is:
[email protected]

>hurrdurr, U don't understand Ruski! Y u so bad! durrr. Gib up, u shud know everyfin before starting!
I started 10 days ago, fuck off, burger.

Are you "Mohammed" British? or "Nigel" British?
I could use a britbong penpal.

The problem is the countries with the hottest females have the hardest languages (or all the girls speak english already)

Celebratory whale trapping and slashing in the Faeroe Islands of Denmark

I'm white, pakis don't browse Cred Forums

Spanish m8

Do you want to be my British BFF? We can talk about Malvinas, and how they are Argentinian.

okay emailed

Replied!

My idea is to have someone to talk to on the phone (not long convos, just small chit-chat here and there to practice.) I don't know if it'll be useful or work, it's just an experiment.

Going to try picking up Japanese again. I learned the kana then got swamped with work and assignments. One of my friends also started learning recently so that should help.

I was interested in learning linguistics. Only thing is I doubt it would lead me anywhere.

Wisdom

I speak Polish and English fluently, German and Italian on the intermediate level and a bit of French and Japanese. I feel I would only like to improve my German because job opportunities.

same bro haha, I feel like you and I are really connecting

Does it have to be a british accent?

Nah, it's fine. If you want me to add you just send me your number to the email.

Czech (obviously)
English, currently preparing for CAE exams
studied French at HS, but the last time I spoke it was at the final exams, feels bad
also studied Spanish there for the last two years but the professors were cunts, which is kinda shame bc I liked it more than French
also studied Norwegian for +-4 months when I was there

>hurrdurr, U don't understand Ruski! Y u so bad! durrr. Gib up, u shud know everyfin before starting!

Woah buddy, didn't mean to get you so riled up. Just meant you should use more than 1 method if you really want to progress.

May I ask why you're learning so many languages at once?

If anyone wants to practice English (second language but should be good enough desu) or French, just Skype me up.

gmg_707

Just trying to improve my Spanish now. Other languages like Portuguese, and Japanese can wait