What are Chads like in your country, user?

What are Chads like in your country, user?
What are the Chad activities, clothing, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozDDYcyrCNE
youtube.com/watch?v=J3pmsCBP_14
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ9W7yh_4DA
youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM
youtube.com/watch?v=96NrIz_khQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure what a chad is desu
Is it just a good looking fella?
Americans make their chads sound like cunts, so our equivalent would just be good looking chavs I suppose

Is Chad even a universal term?

They blast reggaeton and use skinny jeans

I don't think there are equivalent to chads in other countries.

Is that Eminem?

Chads are turbo normie extraordinaires.
Captain of the sports teams
Gets the hottest gfs
wealthy family
people tell them happy birthday
All around alpha

Chads you know like footballers basically. They Play sports well, are fit, socialites, are popular in school. Or maybe they ride motorbikes, are maybe a little rough round the edges, drink with the lads, always popular with women.

Canadian Chads getting BTFO

youtu.be/ozDDYcyrCNE

we just call them average people here
except the wealthy family part

>wealthy family
I don't think this constitutes a chad.

social skills
not autistic
girls talk to them

chad is the guy who slaps your girlfriend's butt in public and calls you a pussy for doing nothing about it (because you don't stand a chance against him 1v1)

By that definition I'm a chad
Would literally never happen

rugby playing poshos from wealthy families who go to private schools and then to good universities and end up as investmnet bankers in london.

they move in different circles to most people so who gives a shit

whys that? why would that never happen?

Why would it? It doesn't make any sense
I've heard of lads hitting on other guys gfs but never just slapping her ass

It happens because it is a show of power. He's not even hitting on your girl... just using her like his own property, knowing that you don't have the guts to stand up to him, or the strength/stature even if you did. Thus, he undermines your girlfriend's sense of security with you and her respect for you...

doesn't happen often, but it definitely happens.

Doesn't happen here desu
Any random lad you see on the street could have 10 mates ready to jump you
And also because were not insecure twats

Popular (especially with the ladies), plays the guitar as a hobby and is a plus if he can sing well, usually rich and/or stupid. What I've noticed is that it's usually the light-skinned dudes that get more popularity (Pinoys love white cock anyway).
Most of the time they're not that fit, but average body. Playing sports is optional.

Wears pic related

>
maybe UK is different

Normally cunts don't get gfs or friends in Britain.

ngl, if that happened here it would lead to a scrap 100% even if you were half the size of chad and he was a trained boxer.

i just want to fuck him so bad

Everyone in this country is a fucking Chad

HOLY FUCK...THOSE "HOCKEY BUDS" ARE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE!!!!

Nothing personal kid

Any femanons here?
Wanna come over & watch Netflix?

Jesus christ, shove your head out of ass and stop browsing Cred Forums so much.

The Chad phenotype is virtually non-existent in Sweden. At best we get pretty boys with slightly masculine features.

Probably Mirreyes, though there are cheap imitations of those everywhere. Actual ones are just the top 1%
Dunno what they do though, maybe they fuck each other or rape and murder low class girls all over the country. But in a general sense (and not in a scholar one) they are the closest it gets to an alpha man than can get as much pussy as he wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3pmsCBP_14

Well they almost invariably do some sort of team sport like football, floorball, bandy, hockey etc. They dress up nicely and are assertive, confident, extraverted and always assert dominance by not obeying the rules, bullying, being douches and so on you know this shit. They are the top 20% who gets 80% of the girls

I wish I was a chad

The fucking chads here usually aren't very muscular but they almost always play an instrument and are pretty fit.

Some of them dressed like emos in school no joke. Emo chads. It was fucked. A lot of them were and still metal heads. Jack offs for the most of them.

heh you just described one of my neighbors to a literal T.

This, mirreyes are our chads but richer.

I went to high school with a couple of chads from Ontario, they played on the hockey team

There are some in my dorm floor. I'm shorter than most people here and also definitely weaker. Like I can talk to women just fine but I'm socially super submissive so I'll never actually look for a girlfriend.

I'm okay with this desu.

The ones i've met are pretty chill. I don't party with them, since i don't like their kind of parties, but they can be pretty nice.

It's the beta nerds and poor commies the ones that are annoying.

>people tell them happy birthday
I don't know why this made me laugh, but it did.

I live in a country which is like 90% chad

fuckign shit

We don't have chads here because this high school hierarchy cliquey thing doesn't exist in Germany. There is no equivalent.
Normies usually play soccer though.

Interesting.

You have Keins

I know that feel lads

Here there are two breeds of chads: the funk chads and the forró chads

>mfw in 10 years I'll be successful and he won't have gone anywhere outside of the football field

there are no chads
we bully /r9k/ tier people and that's enough

Fun fact, he's a millionaire and owns a company now

Not kidding

what about refugees?

fuck being a Chad, I wanna be a Tyrone

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ9W7yh_4DA

Most people stop believing this meme once they get out of high school, with only the most retarded still believing it past college.
>hurr I have no social skills and am unlikable but I'm sure I'll do better than the charismatic guy with connections because I'm good at math!

Fun fact, Jacques Derrida was an Algerian Jew that dropped out of school to try and become a pro footballer.

they are usually from the caucasus region and have wealthy parents. also they usually practice some kind of martial arts since childhood and almost always pretty muscular

chads here are tronisti di uomini e donne tier

Seems like you don't really understand the term "Chad".

a guy who is very popular in school/uni, has lots of friends and social connections, very sociable, good-looking and can get any girl he wants. am i wrong?

There are the «beaux gosses» (literally handsome kids, but you can call anyone younger than 35ish a BG). They are rich, well dressed, know their way around words, sporty even if just a little, and their gf are your crushes.

Then there are the kékés (short for Kévin, which is the Chad name for mid-lower classes). They wear expensive flashy popped collars shirts or football jerseys with their name on the back, ugly flashy sneakers, have footballers haircuts and dumb bitches as girlfriends. They do nothing productive aside shopping for the new Beats by Dr. Dre to listen to Maitre Gims on the latest IPhone bought with daddy's salary. I classify them as Chad cause they tend to bully betas and give teachers that take-no-shit attitude.

This whole chad thing is for teenagers tho, in uni you don't have to deal with these people.

>doesn't happen often, but it definitely happens.

no it doesn't.

Чaд этo Baнькa Epoхин

Chad is universally popular.rhats not correct with Caucasians, because they rarely make friendship and connections outside of their ethnosocial environment.

They also rarely have relations with non Caucasian girls.Also, islam prevents them from being more or less universally good looking (they basically all look the same with aame beards, haircuts and clothes)

They are stupidly chill and confident while being strangely kind
It's almost autistic how they are unaffected by something awkward

Chads here are like that:
>tend to not go to school
>don't study
>getting low grades is being alpha
>sometimes get the pussy
>sometimes their gf is ugly af
>always smokers
>loud as fuck
>disrespectful
>rich family
>can't stand a long term relationship
>don't want a long term relationship

are you really that high on the cuck level?

it's okay my friend, I found it funny too

They have undercuts and lot of tattoos. They hang out a lot in somewhat fancy clubs with weird, exotic names, and are extremely active on socials, especially when they are on holidays/on the beach.

literally the same

They're upper middle class, own a slightly larger house than average and value dressing well more than working out. Grills eat it up of course.

You live in a country where technically everyone can get a gun and you're scared of a fucking Chad? Lmao.

owning a gun doesn't mean you can use it whenever you want

Its called «cheto» here

i can't believe you are even able to imagine the concept of a wealthy family

I guess I am a chad
Allah Ackbar
If you're white you can
In my neighborhood they have guns too

But it means you can scare the pussy Chad off.

rich, bribing their way through school, sadistic, flashy clothing and cars
you dont see them at classes and if there is oral exam they spend 5min inside, alone with teacher (talking about unis)

>This whole chad thing is for teenagers tho, in uni you don't have to deal with these people.
Same here 2bh

That's not legal here. He will have to pay a fee to my gf for sexual harrasment.

Rude and immature

Chad in europe doesn't make sense because the most popular sport here is football and being good at football means you're still a scrawny fuck that can't fight anyone.

USA has strength based sports and competitive bench press rep-outs and other masculine shit in their teams.

And here in the Netherlands the goal is literally to be as normal as possible. It's encouraged and it's even a compliment when someone's 'normal'. There's always attractive guys that can pick their gf but most guys are the same here.

Pretty similar to American chads except they play Australian football, sport slick fringes and often surf. They also regularly go on "lad's tour"s of Europe where they indulge in 2-3 months of debauchery and fuck at least 20 European sluts.

>tfw when your country is full of turbonormies

It's not legal here too, but as the meme goes, he's so alpha that nobody does anything about it. I've heard a while back that football players, especially in the South, have gotten away with actual rape before.

>ywn go on a tour of Europe and fuck 20 slutss

Not really, Brits are a bit of an off kilter bunch. Even your normies are often a bit quirky.

>Even Reddits and Bazings are a rare breed in a dint of turbo normies
WAKE ME UP!!!!

Our "normies" don't really seem different from yours
Tanned skin, athletic, spending hours styling their hair and all that
??

I know a "Chad", it's basically a cool dude that happened too lokk good and all th grisl want him.

The weird thing is that he always tryied to share the girls between his friends. (tfw was to idealistic back then and denied several offers to fuck some sluts)

Saved yourself from some STDs baka desu senpai

This

Could have been a Chad lads. I was in every sports team possible at school, and captained a few. One of the most popular guys in my year, and friends with people from all the different cliques. Not particularly good-looking, but tall and athletic. Just always found it difficult to talk to girls, to the extent that I've only ever had one relationship which ended with me getting dumped and becoming increasingly socially isolated, eventually ending up as a chronic Cred Forums shitposter.

Yeah, Reddit is seen as a mildly right-wing /r9k/ lite here.

I don't know that feel, but that must suck 2bh.

There are no Chads outside of the US.
Its mainly related to the fact that other countries limit their autistic sports-based social hierarchies to Highschool only, if they even exist at all.

Chads are also limited to High School in the US. People stop giving a fuck in College unless you go to a party-heavy school.

Not sure whether it's worse being a failed normie or to have never been a normie in the first place, hard to say really. I'm still on good terms with my normie friends though (when I see them, which is hardly ever), so there's still a chance that I can get back to a happy life in the future.

Stay strong, friend.

There is even a meme in the US about the former High School Jock who's done nothing with his life since and wants to go back to those times.

Deluded tbqh
>It's not legal here too, but as the meme goes, he's so alpha that nobody does anything about it
This. A Chad gets away with crimes for which others would face consequences. That's the whole white male privilege thing SJWs think all white males benefit from.

There's even famous songs about it.
youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM

imo you're wrong, they exist here at least

a good looking dude who is also very good at football will basically get to bang several of the girls from school

No we don't have chads.
I wondered something, can gays be chads? and what about effeminate gays?

They are called Chavs here

Nordestino detectado

you don't need to be Chad to get laid in this country, the only thing necesary is to not have autism

We don't have chads.

We only have normal people and autisto-faggots

Americunts are full of shit. There's no such Chad in other places

They don't really exist. Because I live in an Italian American community and we are all terribly nonathletic.

Very few Chads have wealthy families. Most people with wealthy families got their through their hard work intellectually. Also alot of Chads are black thus are poor by default

fucking floorball!!!Only retarded mongoloid finns count that as a alpha male sport...

The guys I know who you'd probably call Chads are all bros desu with you fampai. We don't commonly have them the way you describe them though. A friend of mine for example
>6'0'', naturally strong build with broad shoulders and such but doesn't work out obsessively
>handsome
>plays several instruments well, some gigs here and there
>works in a trade he enjoys, making good money
>funny and charismatic
>swims in ridiculous amounts of pussy

I also know a more degenerate Chad
>alcoholic fisherman
>hosting parties pretty much every day he's on shore leave
>very masculine features, starting to get a little chubby from all the drinking though
>loud and boisterous, but a nice guy unless you get on his bad side
>banging barely legal girls regularly although he's in the latter part of his twenties

>can gays be chads?
no, because fucking a man is not a challenge like getting to fuck a woman

any sad sack of shit can find a gay guy and fuck him, they are that degenerate

Our chads look like this i guess

Absolutely gays can be Chads. So long as he does not require the approval of women and prefers the company of a man.

This post makes me wanna move to Norway, I have distant relatives there, with the surnames Stedje, Nordby, and Stromme, although Great grandpa Mr.Stedje didn't like the United States and moved back so that would be the most realistic family tree relatives.

Where are the headscarfs? Are they in religious prison now?

Fuck off

Aren't they only required outside?

>banging barely legal girls
> late 20's

That dude is fucking winning.The younger bitches, the tighter pussy, the better

The 2nd one is literally me

holy shit, get off /r9k/, it's melting your brain, do you want to end like Jorge?

I wonder if he can hear me.

> barely legal
This is the way to go

girls are mostly into faggots, junkies, hippies, niggas and tumblr lumberjacks this season, idk what to think about it

Is gwapo from Spanish? Flips have a great language

>tumblr lumberjacks
elaborate on this

youtube.com/watch?v=96NrIz_khQM

>can gays be chads? and what about effeminate gays?
The stereotypical Chad is aggressively heterosexual and fucks a lot of women, but so long as he's alpha and commands the respect/fear of his peers his sexuality is irrelevant. Effeminate gays are pushing it, though, hypermasculinity is a large part of being a Chad.