The accompanying picture is presented without comment

The accompanying picture is presented without comment.

>Neuterocco

Wouldn't "America" be Feminine, though?

fake map

man i knew burgers were retarded but not knowing the name name of your own country is a whole new level

Of course the full name of the country is the "United States of America", but it's commonly abbreviated to "America" in English. Or are the Americas a single continent in Russian/Slavic languages?

> masculine plural

stfu nigger

You can't be that retarded

When I am abroad and tell people i'm from the 'United States' half the time they go 'oh, America'

so shut the fuck up

États-Uniens pêh

Did you finish high school at least?

Well, America, the name of your country is male plural in Spanish too.

The map is wrong and US is supposed to be colored black in it because yes it is plural

The USA is feminine.
t. Native.

Chile, Congo and such are neuter so that's correct.

why would i learn genders for a language i don't speak in high school.

if you want to compare education backgrounds i've got a master's degree in finance and i'm working on a professional certification atm.

how are you doing school wise?

What's the bad side of monetary policy?

The beginning is good bait. But you ruined it

>i've got a master's degree in finance

Many jews do, I think it's part of their bar mitzvah.

first of all i think that it's a lousy alternative to currency being backed by something with real value

when interest rates are increased to fight inflation it artificially slows down the economy which leads to higher unemployment and a slowing of the industrial sector that takes a while to correct itself

lastly in the US the private sector also has a hand in controlling monetary policy which is bad for obvious reasons

k

Good, i study finance also.

OK, I think that you weren't baiting.

America is the "surname" of your country. I doesn't take the feminine from that. You don't need to learn another language to know that, just with knowledge about the name of your country you can understand the first map.

Thanks God I am engineer and not financial whatever.