youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
watch2gether.com/rooms/bmzbrufcp4ysp363
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrsea1AOgpM
youtube.com/watch?v=fsnqhUuYoFo
Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hl1R-FVuTY
youtube.com/watch?v=F7gaOzXF7X8
theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/22/young-people-living-in-a-suspended-adulthood-finds-research
youtube.com/watch?v=rmkmrtnOMkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breet

marie mccrae

canadians FUCK OFF subedition

tsekeleke

In /brit/ '87, user posted about this, the Yoga, Lenovo's most accomplished Laptop range. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Yoga 710", a machine so new, most people haven't really published a proper review. But they should, because it's not only about the importance of sharing an opinion and analysing the performance of the machine, it's also a chance for giving personal impressions based off days of use.

sick of all these REGRESSIVE leftist CULTURAL MARXISTS if i'm honest

>Amerijew divide and conquer tactics

Imagine being a yank who has to tell people abroad that he's Canadian so they don't treat him like shit hahah

youtube.com/watch?v=6xl_Xu2dEwA

>The fucking state of the BBC

Imagine being a canadian and having to tell people abroad that you're canadian so people don't assume you're a yank and treat you like shit hahaha

Falange has done well in the Middle East
Calling them nazis is just media misinformation

Jesus it's real.

lol

way to spend that stolen money

imagine being an australian

pirate scumbags

what does "the god kek" even mean

>canadkikes divide and conquer tactics

dumb frogposter

was in the UK for a month & got treated fine tbqh

This really speaks to me

Fuck everything

Cred Forums found out about some ancient god in some belief having the name "Kek" or something

I'd be surprised if it's actually spelt that way but they ran with it

>tfw late night drive through LA

Gimmick idea: Start talking in unintelligible rural accents so the yanks can't understand us

Why not read the article. It even has Pepe's!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

It was called love parade. It went of for so long and people were so drunk they just started weeing all over the place. All in good fun, hey

cant fucking fall asleep
should probably go for a night jog or something ugh

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion". In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and, uh, "Against All Odds". Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio", a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Cretins started worshipping memes and using discount chaos magic to make things happen

was in the USA for a month & got shot fine tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=ij2MXsGRHu4

baart

>hopeless romantic
I.e. A loser virgin

post machines

oi'm just gorn down t'shop, anyone want owt?

*cringes externally*

>
imagining right now because it's never happened :^)

t. pua artist

cornetto

post machines or fuck off desu mate

canada is the scotland of north america

alroight bud souns loike a roight foine oidea

I'd say im a bit of a hopeless romantic, i've sexed lots of girls and had a few one night stands but never cared for them and honestly it speaks to me too.

The 2cool4u culture that everyone has now in terms of dating is so tiring

because you've either never been abroad or you wear a leaf flag like literally every canadian backpacker ever

>hm, I love country music but I also love rap
>white women

nope

Ego accipio hanc ad altiorem

In that it's shit?

Ive fucked up my fucking life

My brain fucking hates me

Why cant i fucking sleep

>wear a leaf flag like literally every canadian backpacker ever
kek what the fuck
they wear a fucking leaf shirt everywhere they go abroad? that is hilarious
>w-were not americans, trust me, we're totally different!

business idea: put this Mexican and Canadian in an arena together and watch them battle it out for the Crown of Highest Calibre Autism

FONT

indeed

Leeds is shit

Unironically dislike the mainstream taking about fucking Pepe and shite

Wish Cred Forums stopped fucking shilling everywhere so we could've stayed a semi niche website without half the poster base being underage redditors

I'm just being a meanie
Yea hookup culture is tiring and feels like a waste of energy and money for a girl I might only see once or twice.

I still feel lonely when I get back home and all is said and done.
Then I look at my grandparents who are in their 80s and go on bike rides together and feel sad.

RED

babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=49772&pid=1939931#pid1939931

but kek
KEK!
like the meme! lol

>tfw putting on some classic LA tunes and driving through

Imagine being an Australian and having to pretend to not be a bogan cunt so people don't treat you like shit hahaha

It's been shit for a long time and I wish it would go the way of Trollface already

Give me your best fedora pics -- I need one quick

going to have a wank

*the city

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Unironically dislike

Don't know why you feel the need to specify desu, it's pretty cancerous and I'd be surprised if people did like it

wish I could have a wank, got a very nice video of a woman breastfeeding another woman

would it make your fee fees better if i had put a meme arrow in front?

>tfw no pure virgin Mari wife

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

Stupid fucking house mates won't shit the fuck up, I've got to be up at 7:30 in the morning

I assumed some people would like le epic alt right """redpilling"'" normies on twitter and le based kek being mentioned

love driving at night
There's a very long straight country road I take home from work with no lights and barely anyone ever on it, just crank up my radio and let the wind in

Terrible, terrible thread.

annoying

HATE Canadians desu

Just want the American elections to be over and done with 2bh

The post-victory shitposting is going to kill the site regardless of who wins

I blame you

had sex with a german girl last night, might ask if she's into poo play next time i see her

i didn't start the fire

>le only can feel love an hate
Sign of autism

Never liked pepe, but I think it's pretty based that it got into the American election and slammed by the Hillary campaign as some kind of "white superiority" symbol. That's pretty funny you have to admit.

dislike you the most

/brit/

no one cares if u had sex with a slut

had sex with an Aussie twink last night, might ask if hes into role play next time i see him

Canadians in a thread is like having a group runts mumbling idly to them-self in the attic above

literally all me

It's mind boggling t b h

Never in my life would I have imagined Hillary Clinton talking about Pepe the Cred Forums frog

all me

Good post

screeching

t. 31 year old virgin

none of these are me :/

>projecting the meme

bigots make me sick

anglo scumbags

That's what it's come to. Attacking a cartoon frog. It's amazing

The Mexican communist . . .

>only got a group (You)

>autism

dumb frogposter

He's a big guy.

(You)

>dat power stance

He's a big spic

THAILAAAAAD

It really makes me question whether I'm living in reality or dead and in limbo or in some sort of computer simulated universe

believing in /lat/ memes hahahaha

He's a big guy

:/
I can see how you might feel that way.

>it's a "people on Cred Forums believe what they read in Breitbart" episode

The white race is not dying out ffs do people just make this shit up?

took such a big poo it had to curl around on itself lads

(((breitbart)))

Really late, fucking train hurry up

>the mainstream media is so shite that people are turning to Alex Jones-lite

Not a good look m8

giving out

so tired

>having to use public transportation

poorfag

going to bed

Driving in the centre of Bangkok is retarded. It would take me 2 hours rather then 25 minutes

Why do fedora posters talk about how they could win a debate and then back out of it?

BLM is rioting again, lads

sweetie saying "riot" is racist please use the term "angry protest"

are the slants there ever rude to you? i know a lad who lived in japan for a few years and says he faced racism nearly every day

Good. I'm glad that they're actually taking action instead of just pretending there's no problem.

had a nice meal

tyrone

America is a racist state that needs to be dismantled

Nahh, hardly ever. Japs are famous for it

My plan:

>become a higher up in the cocaine trade
>become an informant
>get placed on witness protection program in Central Europe
>wake up with this view everyday

R8

F**k her right in the p**sy

I dismantled your mum's dress last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl-j6rff_b8

still makes me howl like the wolf
good fucking show thailad

They always have a leaf flag patch on their bag and they take many other opportunities to display leafness.
>w-were not americans, trust me, we're totally different!
It is exactly like this.

this is unironically obama's fault

>tfw you will never work as a farmer colonist on another planet

me nards itch

doing a poo

Being a Rhodesian farmer might have been cool at one point.

youtube.com/watch?v=onGWF8mz1Zw

What is best in life?

>tfw you will never live as a convict colonist on a massive desert island full of things that want to kill you

trotskyists and rhodesian fags share the same agenda, they both want to murder mugabe

rorke

Too hot

I just want things to back to the way they used to be

yip yip

Conan?!

did NOT read this bio before swiping and now we're matched

oh dear

kys nigger

:)

Ceci n'est pas une vie, lads

sure buddy
get on the cross

holy shit hahhahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc

so THIS is the illusive leader of the alt-right ive been hearing about

he doesn't like the alt-right though

Milo is a Breitbart shill

Considering he is employed by them that is pretty standard

anyone here ever had a bad illness? got some seriously weird shit going on with me for the past few months

What a melt

really wish I had a good friend to talk to

You've got a friend in /brit/...

youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

factually true

these guys are just helping trump to win
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

ahhh yes, how dare the so-called "alt-right" be racist with their facts

i didn't spend my entire life living in a safe space to have my ignorant world view torn down by statistics

this fancy piece of paper that i paid $50k for says so

imagine having a friend you can call up and go hang out with and joke around with each other. forget having a girlfriend, I just want a friend

Certain that Milo and that bearded lunatic McGinnes or whatever are CIA plants or something

Just coughed up a tonsil stone and then smelled it cause I heard they smell bad and they do

I do not recommend smelling tonsil stones

thoughts on saint helena?

>Those dislikes and comments
The people are woke

Is there anything better than Chris Hansen reading the chat logs of predators?

t. never went to uni

them not being confronted and going on to commit nefarious acts?

"I want to blank you in your 12 year old blank. What did you mean by that?"

Fucking hell if I was a political figure who was continually called racist without reason I'd sue who ever said it and published it for defamation

love it
or their reaction to him walking in.

depends which school you go to

i went to a vocational school to learn a practical trade so there was very little SJW rhetoric

trump and clinton are friends

Donald Drumpf is attempting to do away with the freedom of speech laws that protect journalists and the media because they hurt his feelings so he wants to be able to "sue the shit out of them"

can somebody link some "to catch a predator" vids

I only ever saw the one

this
fuck off

>is attempting to do away with the freedom of speech laws

hmmmmmmmmm link

"Vocational school" is not uni but it's obvious that you are a low IQ blue collar laborer so I won't level any insults against you as I prefer to take on those who are on equal or higher footing than myself

>implying we can go back

Having laws that prevent the media distorting the truth doesn't sound so bad tbf
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

corbyn is labour's last hope

He did a kickstarter to make a new series that came out recently Just search it on youtube most are pretty good to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc

Honestly so fucking tired of yank politics

It's violating the 1st Amendment to attempt to censor someone because you don't like what they're saying

Donald Trump is a racist and a misogynist and a xenophobic bigot who has been exposed countless times so he really needs to just give up now

Lads it just passed 04:20 lmao

>Having laws that prevent the media distorting the truth doesn't sound so bad tbf

The entire Us election system would be utterly fucked. You cant deny that both sides massage the truth way beyond anything we have here

foy

Anyone want to watch some vintage To Catch a Predator?

>watch2gether.com/rooms/bmzbrufcp4ysp363

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrsea1AOgpM

>i can teach you how (to skate) ;D
in lads

What is this 2009?

Fuck off

But first give the name of the girl you posted there

Our religion is making the news again, lads.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

hi

best in
skating dates ate tits in the winter
and I'm a decent skater but often pretend to be worse than I am for a laugh

Well look at the current state of the media, having a little integrity wouldn't hurt. It's not like you don't already have libel and slander laws already so you can stop with the first amendment shit.
Well if different = fucked, I guess so. I'm almost ready to believe people jump against things like Trump and Brexit for example due to fear of change.

never expected that mass media would give much attention to 16 YO memes

the old ones are funny as fuck and this is a full episode

>warwickshire
more like more chips shire hahaha

ahhh yes because your liberal arts degree is so incredibly useful

thailad on the left

The state of the yanks in this thread

cock in hand watching the latest shoe0nhead desu

cba to watch tcap rn

come on boys
To Catch a Predator

aha

shan't be clicking any of these virii
janny will not be happy when he catches wind of this

The mandem and I

I didn't get a degree in liberal arts I got a degree in petroleum engineering which was very intellectually rigorous
Not that you would know what an engineering degree or even a liberal arts degree entails since you never went to uni and work with your hands rather than your mind

>Our religion

I still remember the days when Cred Forumstards would say "based Milo" and when I called Milo out for being an attention seeking faggot who doesn't understanding politics, Cred Forumstards would scream "shill" at me.

Finally the truth dawns on these alt-right mentally ill morons.

posting my gf

lads I'm going to record a video of me walking into subway and calling the manager a nigger. hate that fucker

I can't fucking sleep.
anyone in West mids up for fucking a trans?,

Still cant believe that people actually take Stefan seriously

>Donald Trump's whole campaign depends on publicly provoking outrage - and profiting in the polls as a result.
>But behind him, supporting him, is another force that is far darker: the Alt Right.

not an argument

remember when the 'chon had an email field? bit mental

that is not an argument

Never even realised it was gone.. How the fuck do we noko and sage now? :(

Love how the media are making out like the alt-right matters hahaha

*defoos from your posts*

What would happen if people found out that the "alt-right" is really just a bunch of edgy teenagers and manchildren who are unable to function as adults?

good for you

*turns on argument detector*
*points it squarely at the post and presses the scan button*
WHIRRRRRRR BEEP BEEP CLICK WHOO WHOO BZZZZZZT SSSSSSSS BOP BOP BIP
*glances at the screen*
ARGUMENTATIVE CONTENT: 0%

and behind the alt-right?
the League of Shadows puling the strings

Thought you might at least remind me of the current year.

Molymeme is unbearable.

The way he went from being the key bearer of internet free-market libertarians to suddenly doing a massive u-turn and becoming alt-right ultra white nationalist without anybody mentioning it is amazing.

I remember when he wouldn't endorse Ron Paul because Paul was technically a statist even though Paul would reduce the size of the state by about 90%. Then he went and endorsed Trump. Not to mention ditch your family and strawman arguments over and over.

cognitive dissonance

I miss it. It was cool to immediately detect the newfag who'd type in his name and email to post here. I suppose the resulting shitstorm in their inbox was unwarranted, but I was never fond of the change to the "Options" field. Felt wrong, like they wanted to make it more user friendly, but the change happened under moot so who am I to say shit when he literally made the site

YOU WANT ME SHOT

Is he 'our guy' /brit/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fsnqhUuYoFo

there are no strings on me

bit mental that the leftists are attacking trump by trying to claim that he's associated with a literal boogeyman

even more mental how many people out there believe in the aforementioned boogeyman

To me, "alt-right" just means someone who believes conservative aren't conservative enough. That's especially true in the UK.

Also meme magic is a hell of a drug. Praise be to kek

well he's a smoker so that's a plus

Cred Forums.org/faq#sage

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hl1R-FVuTY

Tune

he's a megalomaniac

he IS our GUY

the alt-right doesn't talk about boogeyman though :^)

>Also meme magic is a hell of a drug. Praise be to kek

Fucking nonce

Look how late it's getting

he defended pinochet dicatorship and never says that hillary and (((particular))) peole are behind venezuela's disssaster

KEK

is he "our guy" /brit/?

I actually thought it was deprecated :/

is it possible someone just changed their google name to stefan moleneux or whatever and changed their picture, then posted this to humilate him?

I started the pretending to be Molyneux shilling his own channel on Cred Forums gimmick back in like late November. Then when I found out he actually knows about Cred Forums when he mentioned it in the Jo Cox video I stopped.

maybe he is pretending to be retarded

morning lads

lol

good night

never seen that before

i literally broke google LOL

nice non sequitur AND red herring all in one

It was a copied and pasted comment from his Google+ wall thing.

I don't know how apparent it is to other UK anons. But unlike Americans we used to have a SERIOUS class system.

This is WHY they have to be bitchy. I come from a long line of middle class university (Oxford/Cambridge) types, they are entrenched in the society, on one side. You get to know their mental state. Its always passive aggression and playing social games. Without respect for their degrees they don't have much. They have to be snooty.

This faggot won't leave my house

any excuse

can you google this and see if it works?

I get the same error using Chrome

Wtf? Are the FBI coming to my house or something? This seems like some homework shit, why is it breaking Google

bit pretentious

d-did we discover something we shouldn't

post machines

works on yahoo

post a mexican girl on one of the machines

>bunch of NEETs worshiping someone that thinks they're scum

hummmmmm

bought my Granmum the complete Father Ted series and she's been loving it.

Introduced a mate to The Trailer Park Boys and I think he watched them all within a couple of weeks.

Is it the best programme Canada has ever made?

fuck up faggot, the SJWs are in the lib arts department, no SJW would study something useful like eng

I should really think about getting a job

damn, I think nofap might be working

don't think we've really made anything else of note

watching girls on sybians

It's a good talking point when meeting a Canuk IRL.

FOY

Alright goodnight

Isnt Lexx Canadian?

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gaOzXF7X8

probably the best comedy along with Kids in the Hall, though it drags a bit in latter seasons

I liked Corner Gas though even if some people found it dry.
I also liked Continuum for recent non-comedy stuff.

I enjoy that Canada gives a lot of support to local artists and other creative enterprise, it means we have a very strong media output for such a small nation.

I only wish CBC TV wasn't so shit, CBC radio is quality though
>tfw they play entire operas without commercials

never heard of it

since there's no email feed now i just want you lads to know my email address is [email protected]

This desu he changed so fast

When did it happen?

the mum is picking on me for saying banknotes again lads

the stupid woman thinks it's weird to use the proper terminology for cash and told me to stop

Thanks

The aborigines had stone buildings, art, an ingenious educational system and other accoutrements of civilization. Buildings were only abandoned after the earliest white settlers gave them grief.

banknote wanker loves his banknotes

What IS the proper terminology?

Now they have the modern world at their disposal and all the petrol they can drink.

theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/22/young-people-living-in-a-suspended-adulthood-finds-research

> Young people living in a 'suspended adulthood', finds research
>Significant numbers of under 30s lack self-confidence and are at risk of mental health problems, with women worst affected, says report

>The aborigines
you mean aussies?
they were literally upright baboons with like a billion completely unrelated languages showing fucking millennia of zero development.

Amerindians here had some interesting stuff I guess, I mostly like the idea of the "west" as some boundless frontier full of Indian tribes

taking the harsh medicine myself
I see people like this and it makes me scared that I might turn into them.

I'm moving to Asia mainly to escape this.

smart pirate frogposter

science yet again confirms what we already know

now the question is what will the politicians do

will they pour more money into mental health treatment and awareness or will they treat the cause and not the symptom (the cause being white people facing extinction)

If you stay here too long you'll be going home with Asian mannerisms and random noises to express emotions.

Ahooooo!

Heyoo

I've decided to go to Taiwan
sorry Thailad but Thailand doesn't seem for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmkmrtnOMkA

>with women worst affected

would love to hear the "logic" behind this without it sounding blatantly sexist

No need to apologise lad.

Although I'm curious.. What was the deciding factor(s)?

they need us :-)

money
quality of life
environment/scenery
being the big ones.

also the opportunity to learn Mandarin.

I don't start until the new school term there in
the winter though.

besides that I've always been a bit of an Orientalist and a Sinoboo, and the ROC has always seemed romantic to me. not to mention Taipei has easily the best museum in the world.

stackin dem bills i got hunnits i got skills

taiwan is based

its fucking hilarious how there are commie slants and capitalist slants and we get to vist which ones we please

are you guys asian?

I've been to China (PRC) before on vacation and it was shit

I'll give you literally everything except quality of life.

God speed Tailad

no 1/4 west african 3/4 north european

of course they are. they're canadian

post machines

no
I'm whitey looking to fully establish my own independence and mastery of my own life.
idk lad
only downside for me are the bugs
I have a friend for Taiwan and he said even the wealthiest homes get cockroaches because they can fly and get absolutely everywhere.

not to mention spiders the size of dinner plates.

The Mexican is literally an MGTOW

horny rude boy check'd

dumb frogposter

>an MGTOW

very impressive t b h

the tracked bobcats are much more fun to play around with though you can do flips and stuff in them first time in you don't have to be adept at its operation

>looking to fully establish my own independence and mastery of my own life.

literally impossible

Ahh yes a so called quarter-caste as we like to call them

think ill move to hokkaido if the insects in taiwan are australian tier

figuratively
but its an important step, like I said I know a lot of people who are basically trapped by life and I just feel restless and want to escape it.

Often wonder what it feels like to kill someone, m8s

DOes the MexicANO not swear?
Yikes, the biggest bug issue here is mosquitoes, but it's only a seasonal issue, a few months in the year you just need to keep your windows closed. Which you want to do anyway since it's so fucking hot.

im >white passing. green eyes, dark black caucasian hair, tan skin, no nig nose or lips

people think im colombian, arab, italian etc.

we all bend the knee to the system

everybody has a boss

Taiwan is a beautiful island but holy hell are the bugs 2spoopy4me
especially considering the biggest bugs here are the size of my thumbtip at best.

hmm

>thumbtack

erm, ive encountered bigger bugs than m8

tbumbtip
like the end part of my thumb
I haven't seen many bigger here
maybe my entire thumb at max

the term is thumbnail dude

I hope eventually to have none
either way this will be an important exercise in self-discipline for me.

una vela

Fucking leafs

Ahh yes

new