You wake up in Yellowknife

>you wake up in Yellowknife

take the next Greyhound back to Ontario

>get in my car and drive back home in southern bc

Just another day, eh?

literally WHERE?

there

I want to go back home and get shot and yelled at for my whiteness

maritimes, yukon, manitoba, saskatchewan and the NW territories are the only places in canada not filled with mudslimes, poo in the loo gurjeets, chang, or jamal from somalia.

Would gladly live there than where I originally resided (GTA)

thank my lucky stars that i don't have to keep living in this shithole of a niggerspic den called "latin america"

what the hell happens all the way up there in the far north of canada. not like the faaar far north near Alert or whatever, but Yellowknife north.

natives
alcoholism
in NWT there's a lot of diamond mining
in yukon there's some mountains
nunavut has nothing

Yukon looks pretty beautiful actually. I went to Northern Alberta once and witnesses two drunk natives get into a fight, where one native was kicking the other so hard that he shit himself and chunks of shit flew out under his jeans as he kept kicking.
honestly Northern Canada seems like an awful place to live. If I had to choose somewhere I'd probably go to the east coast or Ottowa.

basically anywhere north of red deer is complete shit and not worth going to apart from the yukon

which city in Canada is the best. I've only ever been to Toronto for a university fraternity trip, and it was pretty basic. Nothing special honestly. I hear the suburbs of the GTA are nice

Victoria (comfy as fuck downtown, not too crowded, right on the ocean) or Calgary (mainly due to proximity to banff and the kootenays)

>pic related, Victoria

Victoria, BC looks pretty nice. It has the right population and its always pretty chilly and nice there due to proximity to the ocean. I like cold weather but not "fist my ass with the icy hand of Satan" cold, like most of Inland North Canada has

party at boston pizza

then go to the range for a bit and head to harleys afterwards

I want to work there (Whitehorse) so bad this summer

alright I live in a shithole but I don't know about living in such an isolated and sad place

it even looks shitty by the photos idk i just feel unsafe about living so far away from other people

it's like living in perth, it's scary

but it's still 1st world so idk