I kind of want to become American these days actually with the fall of Vancouver

I kind of want to become American these days actually with the fall of Vancouver.

I have zero attachment to the rest of this country and the states seems so much more attractive.

Is it, or do their problems outweigh the chinese?

leaf x--dDDD

You're more than welcome as long as you don't bring your presumably hippie political beliefs with you. We have enough of that in California.

>being a hippie
If I was do you really think I would want to come to America?

>the """""fall"""" of vancouver

just admit you're a fucking racist who hates non-whites and go live somewhere in the fucking prairies or woods or something. There's nothing fucking wrong with the city.

A lot of Canada is far more right-wing ground than California

Fuck off nig nog

Don't think you could pick a worse time to want to move to the US. Have you seen all the shit that's going on down there?

You'd just be replacing chinks for niggers.

Pardon me for wanting to be able to speak the language of the people in the city I was fucking born in, a city my family has lived in for over a hundred years, a city my family helped build.

Is that too much to ask for in our brave new world.

I just want my home back, not my house, we still own our family house, but my home back. I want that community back, the peace.

If I wanted to live in beijing I would move there, why the fuck does it have to move here.

Just smoke a bowl and, like, go up into the mountains, breh.

I would kill to live in Hongcouver, no doubt

Move to Kelowna, user.

I live in Van and i'm headed there at the end of the month.

lots of white people, beaches, not vancouver, not expensive, i like wineries and shit.

>I just want my home back

europe is that way------->
america is black n latin

watch your language Ahmed

And which race might you be?

>native
>latin

Nice. Can you go wild camping up in them woods?

>be kimchi canadian
>random chinese ladies keep trying to talk to me in mandarin
>the memes are real

Ya, especially if you have a vehicle with offroad capabilities. I went camping on a lake a few weeks ago up there.

>Uses Native image and arguement
>doesn't give a fuck about the natives

>native Americans being forced to give up their land was bad
>modern day white people being forced to give up their land is good
Why are liberals retarded?

you are literally selling what was never yours.
why are stormfags so entitled
complains about foreigners, forgets hes foreign

This is a great arguement for anti-immigration.

The indians got fucked up by immigrants, we should learn from their mistakes.

>what was never yours
This fancy deed and the fact that the "rightful owners" are all fucking dead says otherwise.