MODS

Uhm excuse me this is islamophobic...

MODS

Money.

i guess this explains it?

For the memes, the world is driven by memes

We are damn good if we actually did it.

BROTHER?

To get America to invade the middle east. Actually it was just to begin the campaign to foster hate against Islam, who didn't do anything.

Jews have absolutely no regard for human life, actually they hate human life, and would rather destroy it. They look at nice people with happy lives, and just hiss and screech like some kind of parasitic insect. They literally wake up out of bed every morning and think "how can I make the world a little bit worse?".

Jews are the only people that do this. Every lesser race, even aboriginals may have a lot of negative qualities, ugliness, violence, lazieness, but none have the COMPLETE ANTAGONISM TO GOODNESS, that these subhuman kikes have, so kikes are the only ones to really be called subhuman

They are the ugliest "people" in the world. Blacks may be ugly, but none of their ugliness gives off such an air and countenance of disgustingly warped unhumaneness.

Every insult you call them feels like an insult to the thing being compared, rats, well rats scavenge themselves for their own food, rats don't purposely poison the wells out of pure disgust for everything good and wholesome, like Jews do. I think the closest comparison is bowel parasites, but those do not cause as much harm.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE. ISLAM IS PEACEFUL, IT'S THE JEWS.

Look how the parasite does not deny anything that I said. Look how he shifts the blame from himself in a totally irrelevant way

Sad thing is he thinks he is smart because of his constant lying.

Every 90s American Jew comedy always has those weird Yiddish words like 'chutzpah'

What's with that

Wow, calm down boy. You went a bit crazy there.

For the lulz

For that oil $$$ obviously.

>Stop killing our women and children

Wew did that ever backfire.

>hey look at nice people with happy lives, and just hiss and screech like some kind of parasitic insect. They literally wake up out of bed every morning and think "how can I make the world a little bit worse?".

I think I might be Jewish. How do I test it to find out.