Which one is the ultimate snownigger country?

Which one is the ultimate snownigger country?

Iceland

Norwegians
>Niggest
Finns
>Chill, brotier people

>finnish education

You're alright.

hard call, in terms of violence it would norweigens cuz vikings an sheit. But finns were literally snow bedoiuns or exkimos with no civ what so ever.

perhaps fins

>translation: you and your homies can cum inside my borders harder then sweden yes

>Iceland
They can't even compete to upper Volga.

UAE is rich as fuck mate, they don't need to move here.

Russians are the real snowniggers
scandis are just smug

oh they will like the chinese in .
then again when you got money who wants to goto finland, not even fins and war torn refugees running form isis would want to live there

gopniks vs chavs...who wins

Guess

both are swedish rape babies

That is a blatant lie. Norway was founded by Ancient Finnish kings.

Finland

Norway contributed a lot to humanity like discovering America, the South Pole and other things.

But discovering America means nothing. As far as we know it had no impact on Europe and the world. Also Viking isn't a nationality, so it doesn't mean this name was exclusively for today Norway people.

Norway is gay + finland has qt bois

stop posting varg, we see through your flag

Most of Emiratis who travel to the U.S. or Europe go there for university or for tourism, quite a few actually settle there while the rest go back here.

>A FUCKING LEF

trips confirm

Honestly Finns are pretty bro tier but Norwegians, Danes, Swedes and Icelanders are complete cunts. Yet another proof asians shit all over whites.

this
keep spreading the truth brother, ancient Finnic kings is the only reason why europe is like it is today (Rurik etc)

Finland.

that looks like

10/10 pic

Norway was founded by Harald Hairfair, not that Harald.

You're just fuckkin' gay. Now give me a (you) so I can masturbate and fall asleep at noon.

>alberto
That is clearly Mannerheim

Same guy