No

Hillsborough
Yes
No

Lyon
No
No

New AfD Berlin senator: Nazi civilian killings were 'legal'

One of the new members of Berlin’s state parliament from the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party used to be a member of the German Defence League - an extremist right-wing, anti-Islam group - the party confirmed on Monday.
Kay Nerstheimer, who was elected to the parliament as a direct candidate for the eastern Lichtenberg district, had been a member of the group as recently as 2012, according to AfD regional chair Georg Pazderski.

Pazderski claimed that Nerstheimer ended his activities with the group after it came under surveillance in 2013 by Germany’s domestic security agency, the Verfassungsschutz,.

Pazderski wrote a post in July 2013 which seemed to defend SS captain Erich Priebke on his 100th birthday. Priebke had been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment in Italy in 1998 for his role in the 1944 massacre at the Ardeatine caves in Rome, in which 335 Italian civilians were killed, including 75 Jews.

In another post, Nerstheimer shared a photo of soldiers in Adolf Hitler’s army with the caption: “Each of them is a fine example to the people”.

And as recently as July, Nerstheimer shared a link to a video with the title “It’s all a LIE! The true cause of the war of 1939”.

The video showed a presentation by German author Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof, who disputes Germany's guilt in the Second World War, in one book even blaming Poland.

The day before this he had shared a post that posited an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that said “the forces that caused the First World War also caused the second one”.

“Now they are on the edge of starting a third one and are always finding idiots that will obey them.”

Nerstheimer referred to the civilian victims of German aggression as “guerrilla fighters” and said such people were not under the protection of the laws of war, SZ reports.

“Therefore the shootings were legal,” Nerstheimer wrote.

>living in a city
yes
yes

I used to be depressed but school turned around and I graduate in the spring with a $58.7k job starting all but guaranteed

2D world
Yes
Yes

Yes
Yes
Yes

Kalmar
no
no

Singapore
No
No

Ashdod
Yes
Yes

San Diego
No
Yes I hope that all the Jews will die

Varna
No
No

Chicago
Yes
A lot :)

>Frankfurt
bum kun cha?

I'm not big into divegrass

Dublin
Yes
Yes

Tampere
Yes
No

Aberdeen
yeah
heck yeah

Lucerne
Kinda
A little

Frankfurt is utter shit, how can anyone live in such sin and degeneracy bucket?

I don't have a life

Yes
Yes :D
No

Moscow
No
No

Berlin
Yes, if I put on my rose-tinted glasses
Nope.

wette du hast noch nicht mal im bahnhofsviertel mit obdachlosen crack geraucht lmao

Hannover
No
Yes

Worcester
No
No

Rio, yes, yes

doha
no
yes

Venice
No
Yes
Hope is what keeps me alive

tokyo
no
no

Skikda
No
Maybe

Not happy whatsoever, and I usually hise this via shitposting.
Sliver, but it's present, somewhat.

>No gf and virgin
>Oneitits with a girl in a different uni
>Don't have driver's license
>Social anxiety out the ass, few friends, dont have FB either
>Due to above, haven't gone and applied to internships

Severna Park.
Meh.
Meh.

I'm in a state of enlightened apathy. I dropped my standards to easily reachable levels and stopped caring about everything else. I don't need to be happy, I just need ways to kill time.

lelbourne
no
no

Venice
No
No, I will never have a Korean boyfriend :(

Omaha
Yes
Yes

Whatever.
Whatever.
Whatever.

Kiel
not really
yes

Hamilton
Yes
Yes

I won't let this place bring me down

London
No
No

A shit suburb city near paris
No
Yes

Dortmund
No
No

Tampere
No
No

Kingston Upon Hull (Known simply as Hull)
Neither happy or unhappy.
Yes.

Astana

not really, but's its ok

yes lots of hope to fuck qt3.14tooties soon!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Y E S
E
S

Y E S
E
S

autumn depression syndrome?

If that's the case, it's eternal autumn in this place.

Santiago
Yes
Yes

Suck it, losers!

>Lansing
>yes
>no

Zaragoza.
No.
No.

Sheffield
No