>INDIA - MATHEMATICS
>INDIA
>Poo in loo
kek

yes it is ;^)

but they found a 0

looks like a golden toilet seat, something they would not know how to use

Japanese - retarded

Yeah no, your list reminds me of the astrology section at the end of make-up magazine. You're using stereotypes pulled out from your arse.

>India
>Language

this is the most autistic thread I've seen in several weeks

No language has a speciality. You can express same thoughts in any language.
Also swap english with spanish

or better yet, pick something like Ithkuil or maybe aUI for 'Idea'?

>no articles
>no verb conjugation
>true fixed word order
wtf i love japanese now

>Japanese - logical thinking

That would be German

>French - art

French sounds like someone has a spoon full of shit in their mouth. Italian is a better fit

>India - Mathematics

That would be German

>Chinese - spiritual

China is anything but spiritual

>Spanish - emotional

What emotions? Ghetto illegal immigrant emotions?

>Trashing talking Spanish countries
Really the pot calling the kettle black? Er...Coloured, or something something apartheid? Fuck off AIDS capitol of the world/hub for nigerians and congolese

What do you think of my choices
>Perversion: French
>Shit talking: English
>Vidya games: Russian
>Art:Czech
>Spirituality (rational): Latin
>Spirituality (irrational): Arabic
>Emotional: Italian
>Music: Serbian
>Gay: Dutch

Except my native language is English, and either way, I'm not claiming that one of the South African languages is a language of "emotion". That would be absurd, and anyway Spanish sounds ugly as fuck.

Also go back to Mexico spic boy

>Tfw too irrelevant to be considered a language
>Tfw Indian language was mentioned in this thread

>Except english is my native language
>Native language
>Language
Implying that patwa shit you speak is a language, this is how I picture south africa on a daily basis but with more nigerians
youtube.com/watch?v=8eJDTcDUQxQ

Actually, nigerians are an improvement because at least Nigerian women are QT as fuck desu

You really are a special kind of retard, aren't you?

When I said I'm a native English speaker, I meant I'm a white anglo native English speaker. My English is pure, it can be argued that it's even purer than most English dialects because I speak colonial English.

I can't wait until Trump deports you spic pieces of trash
You are mentally ill but hey, different strokes for different folks

We are 13% of population, 20% of them military, and we have a regional power of a country touching the US to the south who wouldn't appreciate him dumping us off over there. Wahhh I'm white is a see of brown, fuck you you colonist trash, you're worse than israel, and black girls are dank a'f f'r

>white anglo native English speaker
>Anglo*
>South africa
Who are you fooling T'Challa?

bump for cute black girls
Why are south africans so pretentious? Are they made because they're not considered an important part of the world Anglosphere? Kind of like Jamaica m8

>we are 13% of population

Yes and a lot of you are illegal. Do you honestly think America needs you? America was built by white people, while you spics were busy selling cocaine and chopping each other's heads off, all while claiming to be proud Catholics. Top kek.

>wouldn't appreciate him dumping us off

Trump doesn't give a shit about what your Mexico thinks. Just one trade embargo from the USA and your spicland would crash overnight

>you're worse than Israel

Yet Israel is one of the best countries in the world considering all they've achieved in their short existence. Of course a spic would hate anything productive.

Fuck off Ahmed. I'm whiter than you

>20% of the military
LOL America was build my black slaves, on Indian land, and supplemented by Chinese indentured Servants with Materials and Goods imported my Mexicans/Chicanos in Southwest, and later on Mexican/Chicano land, Mexico would go to war over that shit, and America would lose 20% of there Army to begin with and 8% of our police, suck mah dick

Why would anyone want that bucktooth hillbilly when they could have this? If I wanted loud white people who drink too much I'd go to Australia where they're at least fun to talk to you and dont have AIDS

Underrated post

>America was built by black slaves

No, it was built by European immigrants. Blacks were mostly manual labor on the farms, which doesn't really require one to be intelligent.

>on Indian land

Really? What was the name of this great Indian country before the Europeans arrived? Oh, that's right, there were several hundred/thousand stone age tribes massacring and raping each other on a daily basis. It was only a matter of time before someone stronger came and kicked their shit in

>by Chinese indentured servants

Yes, they came because of the job opportunities that white people created

>imported goods from Mexico

Yes, that's what you call trade dumbass. America didn't get the foods for free

>America would lose 20% of their army

And not have any money to support their family? I don't think so. Central America is a joke and deep down, most Hispanic soldiers know that, hence why they're serving America and not Mexico
Because "that" is obviously mixed race. Come to Africa and see what the African women actually look like

English-Inspiration
English-Logic
English-Expression
English-Interpretation
English-Poesy
English-Sympathy

I can see Chinese being the spiritual language because the original Oracle Bone Script was written as a way to quantify prophecy. Strange how its become a language of clicky peasant bookkeepers

HUNGARIAN - SWEARING :^)))

Based on your associations it's clear you don't know the first thing about any of those languages.