Nie, jesteś rogacz

>rogacz
onii chan is nasty today

Yeah but your mum will never be full

Unlike yours

Your mother is over 115 years old?

is this real?

This can't be.

It's just a meme right? Australia hasn't even been independent for half a century?

What the fuck

>yfw OP is 60

>australia was founded

lmao who was it "founded" by, a 2 year old?

>"mommy I just founded an entire new continent, next I will find new zealand :)"

The Commonwealth of Australia was federated in 1901. You know, the country?

no, I've never heard of it

>American grammatical education

Weren't you the British empire's obedient lapdogs back then? That doesn't mark the beginning of your country any more than the legend of Popiel does of Poland.
The first time we became independent was in 966. For your country it's 1986, isn't it?

Lmoa Soviet cuck

>Foreign head of state
>Independent Australia
no such thing.

this
Not like in our countries, where the Pope is the Holy Leader
isn't that right?

The separate British colonies already had domestic Australian governments, those different entities decided to form a country on 1 January 1901 since they were mad about the railway ties being different lengths and some other much less important stuff like common defence measures and trade with other countries. Full independence (i.e all severance between the British and Australian governments EXCEPT for the court of appeals) came with the Statute of Westminster in the 30s and the right of appeal to British courts was finally adapted out of our legal system in 1986. I don't anything whatsoever about Slavic mythology but 1901 is a fitting year for the foundation of Australia since that was in fact the year in which the country federated and became a distinct entity

know anything*

I'm still fucking angry about those railway lengths
Can we go back to talking about OP's mum?

>be australian
>slowly gain independence because you're too pussy to dump some british tea in your harbor

hahah

>Pope
Remove papist scum.
t. hakkapeliitta

The Brits never chimped out here because we never paid taxes to their government, I guess they learned a valuable lesson from some other event in the past

nice self-insult you git

Just trying to answer your question m8

Well they stopped sending convicts and religious undesirables to the US colonies for one.

remove memes

You fell for the bait

desu i don't see why that decision was taken, a lot of people wanted to use it

>polish banter
The absolute worst