Do you love Poland?

Do you love Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Poland
manggha.pl/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=NPjHEEXdLnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but pls stop making threads about us, this is obsession, THIS IS A MESSAGE ALSO TO YOU ATTENTION WHORES

I love Japan.

YES!
>As of 2012, ccording to the European Jewish Congress while the number of anti-Semitic attacks and incidents of vandalism in Western Europe is on the rise, in Poland there has been a dramatic decrease in these. Israeli professor Gerald Steinberg attributes this to very small presence of radical Muslims and leftist pro-Palestinians, who commit the majority of anti-Semitic attacks in the West.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Poland

I used to, but them cykas demand raise now for cleaning the toilets. How dare they

Only worst bydło would hurt a Jew but many people would love to slap a muslim (except for our based Tatars)

My mom is polish and she's a great lady!

I don't not love Poland.

Does Poland loves Japan

I want to make sweet love to you babe
I do

Please don't. It was awful last time.

no
fuck poland

I like chopin but he's half French

We don't care about your country generally similarly how Japan doesn't care about us.

What?

I will use lube this time
fuck you back

No

nah

>Poland
Fuck no Russia is better. i love Russia.
kurwa

wtf i love poland now

- Poland is irrelevant and uninteresting, I doubt your people remember it exists
- Poles have no interest in Japan because it's far away and culturally very different

Yeah how about no. It'll turn into an orgy and we'll both end up with dicks in our asses.

Poland is really safe cunt for its size,that's really attractive.I would like to visit polen.

Speak for yourself, you impolite bastard.

manggha.pl/en/

another Polska festival is going to be held next month in the center of Tokyo!

hot
take some pics if you will go
also this is cute :3
youtube.com/watch?v=NPjHEEXdLnU

Are you fucking stupid?

Yes i like poland

dunno why its organized in such a cute way but it looks bretty good

Yes. But only because Chopin was from there.

STOP POSTING

How is that even surprising? When every other country was fucking banishing the jews we welcomed them I have no idea why we have the reputation of being antisemites.

but we do however hate l*thuanians who are not even actual human beings