>sweden
>white

No.
The only non-white race in Europe.

>snowniggers
>white

Not anymore

Benjamin Franklin didn't think so

Is it true that nordics are just depigmented mediterraneans?

no

Currently in Sweden, 50% looks like a sandnigger, 40 has dark hair and brown eyes, 9% is blonde but ugly and fat as fuck, 1% is the stereotypical blonde blue eyed viking/qt

youtube.com/watch?v=vp4qOU02TUw

We have less sandniggers than you kek.

>40 has dark hair and brown eyes, 9% is blonde but ugly and fat as fuck, 1% is the stereotypical blonde blue eyed viking/qt
this is pure bullshit

This what I'm seeing, last week in Katrineholm and now in a small town near Helsingborg.

I don't live in Rotterdam, but in a decent place in the Netherlands, where at least 80% is 100% dutch.

Whiter than the Turkish-Roma hybrid rapebabies that call themselves "Bulgarians".

>Sweden
>anything south of Stockholm
>white
lmoa

>civilization
>north of Stockholm

There are different levels of white.
Top to bottom:
- some Nordic people
- most Nordic people
- Germans, Danes etc.
- South Germans
- Brits
- Irish, French etc.
- Slavs (Including Baltic speakers) (now we are getting into subhuman level) (only white in name, non-white mentally
- Southern Europeans (not actually white, only "white" in comparison to other races)

That's all who can be considered white on any level. We could go on and include Middle Easterns, Native Americans and so on, but these are people who would never, in any circumstance, be considered white, even in comparison to darker people.
There are also people who could be considered honorary white. While they are in no way white, they have a behaviour that resemples that of whites, for example Japanese, ranking higher than some of the "whites" like Slavs in behavior.

I hope not
I want to be nip!

you count estonians among the baltic speakers?

Estonians are nordic

the reason why i asked him, was to understand his logic behind his reasoning considering baltic on the same par with slavs, when Latvians (who are basically south estonians aka Finnics + baltic tribes) and they are definetly quite high on the """"white tier""""

He's scandi. He wouldn't recognize white people if his mother was getting fucked by an albino.

I don't know

They are too autistic and culturally insignificant to belong to the actual white master race, which is best represented by western europeans.

I considered Estonians Nordic.

Latvians and Lithuanians are on slav level mentally.
(Estonians are probably too, but are saved by their nordicness, and could perhaps be considered victims of bad slav influence.)

>slav level mentally
what do you mean by this?
the way we think?
so you think after being under German and Sweden for 700 years, after that when we were under Russian Empire we were still under German autonomy and then suddenly 40 years under soviet union changed us as a people to "slav level mentally"? :DDD

They are albino snowchimps

>only white in name, non-white mentally

That mentality is going to save us while the rest of you pussies get refugee'd

only Finns are white
s*andinavians are brown ppl

We are just well adapted albinos. So, not white.

come to Norrland and say that again chinless stinky teeth fuck

>save us

But you've already been turned into lite brownies by the ottomans. There's nothing left to save.

At least we've not been full BLACKED like Sweden.

Most of us are, yes.