What is there

do they hate US?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y64XJk-63U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_Polish–Soviet_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–46)
youtube.com/watch?v=sGkmnU8POto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Butthurt people who think Russian savages are the answer to the world's problems.

Japan?
No.
Serbs really appreciate Japan.
Japan is the single largest donor of aid to Serbia after 2000, and we love you for it. Unlike western European """investors""".
Everyone's favorite buses.

I meant USA but thanks
I didn't know that

Hate to break to it you but no one really ever gives a shit about Serbia except the Austrians.

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA

i give a shit

I have been there. The people and food are nice, but really delusional about geopolitics cause we bombed them. I could write a book 'shit Serbians say' from my interactions with them.

Also it is closer to Africa in terms of wealth and corruption than Europe. They care more about us bombing them than this though.

I think it could be a good country someday if they dropped their fucked up mentality.

>no one
No one ever said Greeks were humans.

i also give a shit about Serbia

Hobbits aren't humans either.

USA.
No, and yes.
It's more the feeling of betrayal of our ally from both world wars, and close cold war associate.
People only hate America for the bombing, and are very vocal in protests every time America acts like the World police (Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria).
Serbs and Americans (especially Southerners) are alike.
Only retards lick Putin's ass unconditionally because he's a counterbalance to the American world police act.
Try not bullying us.

what a pathetic attempt for insult,completely unoriginal and unimaginative

Serbian GDP per capita is still below 1990 levels. A decade of war, sanctions and hyperinflation do that to you.
"Consumer confidence" is non existent, people who have money hold onto it for dear life.

are you trying to offend me with that

a five year old can think of a more offensive insult than that you stupid neotuyo

>Try not bullying us.
I don't know why we picked Albanians' side in that conflict but you both were in the wrong

I have a like/hate relationship with your country, and will likely go back again. I like a lot of things about it but some things just wear on you.

Still caused you to reply, so I'll label it as effective.

>some things just wear on you.
Oh boy, i understand completely, try living here.

>start a war
>get rekt
>whine about it for decades to come
???
take a page from the axis guidebook, deal with the fact that you lost and move on to making money. you wont be happier but at least you'll be rich.

Being an american there is funny too, all the girls in Belgrade will want to talk to you cause you're American to seem cosmopolitan but they don't actually give a fuck what you want to say and just want you to reinforce their world view and social status.

are you japanese?

It could be a good country if amerisharts didn't bomb the fuck out of them.

a-no-wan-a evarru se-du Guh-reek-su we-ru humans-su

translated this into historic-chink-prisoner language for you
you don't want to be caught using that gaijin speak that you were using

>because he's a counterbalance to the American world police act

Yeah because it was real great for everyone concerned when Russia occupied and destroyed half of Europe for 50 years. It was real great to live under totalitarian state that purged your entire educated class and reduced your nation to a zombie state only useful for cheap labor.

>t. autism
>t. neotuyo
>t. zitto animale

Yep, I am sure that's why things aren't getting better but worse 17 years later.

>They care more about us bombing them than this though
It's easier to blame outsiders for your country's problems than to look at yourselves in the mirror.

>because he's a counterbalance to the American world police act
thats my favorite, let's ignore the fact that he literally kosovoed the fuck out of two of russia's 'orthodox brothers' in the past 10 years

likely if u bordered russia little green men would be popping up in vojvodina

The people that do that only think about themselves and have no grasp of geopolitics. They weren't bombed by Russia.
If we were only a few kms east it would be a whole different story.

Serbia was never occupied by Soviet tanks though.

so by that logic, my post was also effective because it in turn caused you to reply

great so now we're both labelled as effective

that's great

do you chink prisoners regularly suck each others' dicks off like this? i heard you're pretty big on giving ""respect"" (head) to each other

can you say it one more time pls?

Fuck you. All real swedes who aren't NATO-cucks love Serbia.

They were occupied and conquered by a soviet puppet.
A puppet that cut its strings the moment it noticed how retarded russians were, but still.

Exactly.
To be fair, the sanctions destroyed the economy, the gdp per capita dropped to 1/3 of what it was, people lost all their savings, people were working for 5$ per month, buying basic necessities like toilet paper in Hungary.

The USSR really didn't care about the Balkans that much since they weren't a strategically important area. They were more concerned with Central Europe remaining loyal to Moscow since that would be in the main path of a NATO-Soviet conflict.

I hate Clinton and his administration and ignorant fucks that think we started wars

Didn't you kind of...attack Croatia first because you had some autistic idea that Yugoslavia=Serbia?

>we started wars
you started a bunch of them and lost all of them

Bosnia started the war by destroying Yugoslavia because of >muh independence. Then NATO and the treasonous Croats joined in.

>Yugoslavia=Serbia
true
yugo embassy in Tokyo is serbian embassy now

My diaspora sense is tingling...

It's funny because this is what serbs actually believe.
Also some random guy was shot in a wedding by bosnians which apparently counts as the official declaration of war.

The russkies do.

I'm not Serbian, I just read up on history instead of taking zionist ((( NATO ))) dick in my ass without questioning it.

im not diaspora, i got interested in the yugoslav wars cause of reading retarded youtube comments

its not a cooincidence that everyone wanted out of yugoslavia as soon as someone who wanted to consolidate all power into Serbia became president

im the guy who said he's been there and likes the country, but they got too greedy and JUST themselves

1999 was pretty unfortunate and that happened mostly because Bill Clinton needed a distraction to remove Monica Lewinsky from the headlines.

lmao stop pulling random shit out of your ass di*spora

>I could write a book
Implying you can read and write, you illiterate colonial vermin.

> They care more about us bombing them

Probably because most of their modern-day problem stem from you completely destroying their infrastructure and major industrial zones?

True, but that doesn't justify you shoving your nigger infested nose where it doesn't belong.

>slovenia secedes
>league of communists holds emergency meeting
>serbia votes to let slovenia go
>war ends after 10 days
>croatia secedes
>there are serbs living in croatia
>confusing war where yugoslavia is fighting to preserve yugoslavia, while croatia serbs are fighting for their independence from croatia
>tensions in bosnia rise
>muslims shoot up a serbian wedding
>bosnian muslims declare independence because they don't want to take part in the war between croatia and yugoslavia
>bosnian serbs and bosnian croats both declare their independence from bosnia
>trying to avoid war just made it into a more complicated one
>war is no longer about yugoslavia for yugoslavia is now just Serbia
>war shifts to be a war about Serb populated ares

1999 was literally not a war until NATO got involved, it was police fighting terrorists.

>from you completely destroying their infrastructure and major industrial zones
can you take a look at your economic position prior to anything kicking off in the 90's? it was already third world tier.

Now that's what I call nuclear butthurt.

Everything commie was third world tier. By definition it's impossible to be commie and have decent quality of life.

prestani da odgovaras pseudo istoricarima, ameri se uvek igraju svetske policije pa cak I u ovom threadu

You forgot to mention that the federal army was literally made up of serbs, the serbian militias actively hunting and raping croats and bosniaks and serb plans for a greater serbia.
>professional army
>fight against a bunch of dirty muslims and weaponless croats
>lose

>Butthurt
>this coming from Poland, the biggest country in the butthurt belt of Europe

Yes

Go all the way back to the 19th century. The godfather of Serbian nationalism was a fellow named Vuk Karazdic who wrote some Nazi-tier books about how everything in the Balkans was and should be Serbian.

.t Ante Horvat and Alija Imam

Yugoslavia became one of the most powerful countries in the second part of the 20th century, she certainly wasn't a Soviet puppet, not even during World War II.

No you illiterate vermin, the main issue was that Slovenia, Bosnia and Croatia haven't proclaimed independence on a national level, which was an illegal act, even according to the largely liberal constitution of 1974.

The only reason they've lost is because the full brunt of the Yugoslav army wasn't even deployed, Milosevic was only successful in swaying two out of seven generals.

> I got interested in the Yugoslav wars
Your interest is rather"peripheral".

Who doesn't hate US though? Even their european cocksleeves hate them.

Vuk Karadzic was Croatian tho

>lose the serbs started the war argument
>switch to war crimes
>Vuk Karazdic
A literal linguist that went around listening to musicians and writing down what they sang.
You might mean Ilija Garasanin.
And he was literally copying Adam Jerzy Czartoryski, a Pole.

The Serb warrior's battlefield prowess is much renowned. He can singlehandedly raze an entire Bosnian preschool or impale 25 elderly women with one bayonet thrust.

It only suffered from inflation, but most of the problems were mitigated by the end of the 80's.

Comparing Yugoslavia to the Soviet Union and it's satellite states?

True, but only a minor fraction of the Yugoslav army was actually deployed in the initial conflict, the militias have form the brunt of their "army".

I can tell you absolutely nobody likes Russia except a few shithole countries nobody in their right mind would ever visit.

nobody will ever laugh at any of your jokes

It's but a mere reciprocal response to your illiteracy.You honestly thought that no one will call you out on your incoherent rhetoric ?

Yeah, I forgot Poland, obviously. Poles and Kosovo are the only countries that like US. What a company.

> polish post about russia

>killing your enemies is wrooong ;___;
Fuck off faggot.

are you sure? i don't dislike russia at all by the way i just hate putin and their two faced behavior to south korea we are 2nd or 3rd largest asian market for russian oil industry but they still want to help north korea

>Kill enemy soldiers is the same as killing civilians

Let me guess, you also fell for the rape camps meme.

we do not help north korea

All I'm sayin' is that your allies are sure a great group of thriving First World democracies.

>serbia
>russian ally
Really nigga?

oh world superpower USA is brave enough against spain gdp-size country russia

>the serb feels threatened by children and women

You deserved it anyway.

there is LITERALLY nothing wrong in bombing s*rbs

prove me wrong

we apologized

>What a company.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y64XJk-63U

serbs are people

I kinda like Serbia even though we bombed them

It's just interesting to think that the West would support Kosovo/Albania.
By all means they fit the "terrorist" role.
I've always heard about the phrase "A terrorist to one, a freedom fighter to someone else" and it is clear that theWest sees Albania/Kosovo more as "freedom fighters" than "terrorists".
Strange, if you think about the West's love of labeling any Muslim that is a fighter a "terrorist", but Kosov/Albanian Muslims could be easily called terrorists, but it doesn't fit the West's agenda.

Reminds me of the US supporting Afghan mujahedeen, which backfired on them. We now call those "mujahedeen" Talibans...

Russian allies are China and India. US doesn't have allies at all, only puppet states.

Not for:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland
and
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres
and
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_Polish–Soviet_War
and
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
etc. etc.

>india
lol no, their own agenda goes before "poor shitholes trying to catch up to real countries" aka BRIC agenda and they're good buddies with americans

he said "Katyn", Tomasz

The West has supported terrorists and extremists since the 60's/50's. Hell, they created Israel for zionist terrorist and their first government was composed of the same people who were bombing british buildings after ww2 ended.

Nothing new under the sun. I can't wait until it's our turn to get shafted.

I'm still baffled about that coward that hid behind women and children rather than turn himself in to the police when they came to apprehend them. And waited for 3 days before they stormed his home.
It's like calling police brutality in the Baltimore riots genocide of the Blacks.

Serbia is a nice place, i like their music

Russia has very good relations with West, especially UK.

Otherwise would most powerful russian people settle in London en masse? :)

>good buddies with Americans
I would think that you are trolling if I didn't see your flag. You are just retarded.

>I don't know why we picked Albanians' side in that conflict but you both were in the wrong
Serbs went full retard and attacked a UN safe zone after numerous resolutions trying to get everyone to calm the fuck down. It kind of forced the hand of people with the ability to do anything. If the rolls had been reversed we would have bombed the shit out of Albanians.
By that logic Japan and West Germany should have been shitholes in 71 since we (along with you and the Brits with Germany) fucking leveled their countries.

>Reminds me of the US supporting Afghan mujahedeen, which backfired on them

That was revenge for Moscow arming North Vietnam.

Proofs?

Japan and West Germany were part of the Marshall plan and had their countries rebuilt from ground up.

People keep confusing Bosnia with Kosovo.
Don't blame you. The NATO bombing was presented as a preventive measure for the Bosnian situation to repeat.

Mmmm hmmm. And there's been no apology I'm aware of for those other events.

>Polish and German women in Warmia and Masuria endured the same ordeal, wrote Ostrowska & Zaremba.[3] One letter from the Recovered Territories claimed that in the city of Olsztyn in March 1945, practically no woman survived without being violated by the Soviet rapists "irrespective of their age". Their ages were estimated to range from 9 to 80. Sometimes, a grandmother, a mother and a granddaughter were among the victims. Women were gang raped by as many as several dozen soldiers. In a letter from Gdańsk dated 17 April 1945, a Polish woman who acquired work around the Soviet garrison reported: "because we spoke Polish, we were in demand. However, most victims there were raped up to 15 times. I was raped seven times. It was horrible." A letter from Gdynia, written a week later, said that the only resort for the women was to hide in the basements all day.[9]

>According to Ostrowska & Zaremba, the month of June 1945 was the worst. A 52 year-old victim of gang rape from Pińczów testified that two Soviet war veterans returning from Berlin told her that they fought for Poland for three years and thus had the right to have all Polish females. In Olkusz twelve rapes were recorded in two days. In Ostrów county, 33 rapes were recorded. The local Militia report stated that on June 25 near Kraków a husband and child were shot dead before a woman was raped in one village, while in another, a 4-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by two Soviet males.[3] According to statistics of the Polish Ministry of Health, there was a pandemic of sexually transmitted diseases across the country, affecting around 10% of the general population. In Masuria up to 50% of women were infected.[3]

There are other threads for this.
I love and respect Poland, but please leave your anti Russian Crusade for another thread.

Yes, FOR KATYN towarzyszu.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–46)

nothing but gypsies and shitty roads

Why do you lie?

>pretending like japanese posters on 4chins are actually ethnic japanese
how new are you, firendu?

Russians literary gave you Silesia, Pomerania, Danzig and half of east Prussia, which were all at least >80% ethnic German before the war. I get that you are butthurt over centuries of Russkie rule, but at least you got something, all we got from Turks are the fucking traitor Bosniaks.

Yes that was only for Katyn, your point?

>russia didn't apologize for katyn!!!111
> russia apologized *proofs*
> russia haven't apologized for rape REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep, 27 millions died for polish Danzig and demolished memorials.

>1999 was literally not a war until NATO got involved, it was police fighting terrorists.
By that logic our Civil War, Britain's War of the Roses, Rome's Civil War after Julius Caesar's death, etc. weren't wars.

>Never Oder-Neisse Line
>1947 West German election poster

No.
The breakup of Yugoslavia was a civil war.
The unrest in Kosovo was not a war until NATO got involved.
It was a series of clashes between the Albanian guerrillas and the Serbian police and special forces. Even the BBC documentary states that.

Trump looks like someone's hold him by the neck like a puppet. Just dangling.

>but at least you got something,
Please... Loosing half of your territory and gaining much less in return is sure something + 2 million Poles deported from Kresy to Siberia (out of which 1,5 million died)...

this
if it were after Sep 11 it could have easily been spun as war on terror

I like serbja.

>losing completely useless marches, with a belorussian and ukrainian majority in exchange for some of the richest regions in europe ethnically cleansed of germans

>richest regions of Europe
You do know they were completely in ruins in 1945 and another half century of communism did little to improve the place.

No major loss of anything, except Lwow, that city is both beautiful and had a Polish majority

Reminder that you're a normie if you don't drink a cup of coffee before going to bed.

Are Russians even human? You're more like quasi-sentient slime.

i thought i was the only one doing that

Wait, how did a Serbia thread turn into extreme Polish butthurt?

Dude is trying so hard to take over the thread, instead of making his own.

Serbia is little Russia. What do you think?

No it doesn't, we only recently let your diplomats back in our country you stupid ruski fuck

As if Balkan threads don't have enough butthurt in of themselves.

Serbs MUST be not only pro-eu (which they're already doing and which describes perfectly their true attitude to russia), but also extremely anti-russia like all eastern euros do.

I'm pretty sure 80% of butthurt at Russia comes from Poland and the Baltic states. Some from Czechia and Hungary, but mostly those four countries.

Russia is a colony of britain.

It's not like you're supposed to love the colony. "The burden of a white man" is that there are monkey barbarians which need to be robbed by Civilized White Men and brits do that.

hahaha of course nobody will let them become a part of british establishment

This happened for centuries, you hate this country, but not this country's money and resources. Like "fucking russia i'm obligated to take your billions what a sad life god why are you torturing me".

>Serbs went full retard and attacked a UN safe zone

wut......

There wasn't a single UN protected zone in Kosovo, wtf are you even saying

He's mixing it up with Srebrenica.
Most of these people are talking out of their asses.

Canada loves Serbia.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGkmnU8POto

I love these war songs

Yes.

To be honest compare this:
1945 Slovak part of Czechoslovakia: my grandpa was 9 and did not even wear shoes, cooking with a wood stove, little food to eat.

1960: he buys his first TV, he got married, he lives in a commieblock that is grey but has central heating, drinking water piped in. There are queues for meat, some fruit etc... but at least, the food is cheap, and despite shortages most people can finally afford 3 meals a day (actually the avg calorie consumption was higher for 1960 than for today)

1982 - my dad is 19 and can go to discos and parties. In his age, my granfather had to work in the field.

Note my family was no elite.

The whole "40 years of communism brought nothing" line is bullshit and I am not even a commie. Yes, it could have heen better if we were capitalist. Yes it could have been better if Prague Spring was not crushed. But life was a lot more different than what is taught in schools to our teens and what most Westerners think. Poland had a very harsh 80s but it was caused in a big part by Gierek artificially creating a consumer society in Poland in the 70s, causing huge debt and austerity to the point of near hunger. The revolutions of 1989 were less "glorious people overthrowing opression" and more like Greek crisis.

And Czechs hate Russia much more rhan us because they actually had a good living standard pre-communism, unlike us.

The thing is, in capitalist Slovakia he would visit western states, say what he wants, buy what he wants, much more than in socialist Slovakia (what eastern europeans think)

>Yep, 27 millions died for polish Danzig and demolished memorials.
Bullshit

I get it, your grandfather was KSC party worker. It's no different here. only people who defend communism still are aging ex-PZRP members and their dumb idiot kids.

yeah i know poles think they actually defeated germans

You imbecile nigger.

Milions of russkies died because Hitler invaded you, not because you gave a shit about us. You invaded us with him in 1939.

They also invade us in 1920, thankfully stopped.

>Thread about Serbia
>Poles are butthurt
They are unstoppable

I agree. What I am saying that some people act like the living standard was the same in 1945 as in 1989. This was not the case. As I said, capitalism would be better.

No he was not and you cannot compare Poland to CSSR. There is an old joke that goes: Ako chytiť poliakov (as in, the TV station)? Daj na anténu kilo mäsa a hneď budú poliaci. (How to catch Poles (as in, the Polish TV station)? Just put a kilogram of meat on the antenna and you'll have Poles.)

Of course CSSR was much poorer than the West, but people still joked about your poverty. Not in a hateful way, but we were sorry for you. And I have heard a similiar "It would be better if we were capitaliat but it was not all bad" sentiment from many people, not just my grandfather.

Seriously, get over your fucking butthurt.

Wut.

Your billionaires live in London because it's an amazing place to live if your rich, probably the best place in Europe. We let them because we're a capitalist society so anyone who can buy enough shit can live here.

Your diplomats got expelled because your government were being spastics and spreading highly radioactive materials around the centre of London to kill a guy. Then Russians refused to extradite the murderer and elected him to your parliament.

I've no idea what the fuck you're ranting about

It simply happened because we had to explain the truth to deluded RIDF Serbs who live in a country that was never "blessed" by being occupied by Russia for half a century.

It's called neocolonisalism.
With "independent" India and other "absolutely-independent" countries.

Oh right, you're just delusional, that explains it

> brit in denial

nothing new
Will you say that USSR wasn't a british colony also hahaha

Once in a while Bulgaria as well although some people there are Russiaboos out of religious reasons.

He is repeating the retarded blogger "Galkovsky".

It's better if you simply ignore him.

Well your soldiers surely enjoy this "revenge" now, don't they?

It certainly didn't have polish majority in 45.