Why were vikings so uncivillized?

>"They are the filthiest of all Allah’s creatures," the Arab writer wrote in the 10th century. "They do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating or wash themselves when in a state of ritual impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food."
washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/18/why-was-a-9th-century-viking-woman-buried-with-a-ring-that-says-for-allah-on-it/?tid=pm_world_pop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beroia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lördag
youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0
youtu.be/vCJUDdEirco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they attacked Spain during the 9th century, wouldn'tbe surprising they got that ring from here

Ironically it's the other way around now.

Arabs may be shitholes but we still wash our asses and dicks properly to this day.
Some things never change.

Why are anglos so obsessed with iron age barbarian pirates? It would be the same if chinese obsessed and fellated wako/wokou pirates.

No you don't, you literally stink 24/7. And if you use deodorant/perfume you use so much that the police don't need dogs to track you.

because they are their rape babies, you know, danelaw and all that shit

The Last Kingdom >>> Vikings

>No you don't, you literally stink 24/7.

Projection projection projection.

It's okay smelly little white boy. Give it another millennium and maybe you'll learn how to wipe your ass. Baby steps, baby steps.

¨Please do enlighten us how to do that exactly? Because renouncing the full inhibited use of your left hand for the sake of using it as an apendix exclusively dedicated to wipe your ass doesn't exactly appear as anything of a solution.You do realize bidets were invented in the West, don't you?

*uninhibited

Native reporting in
You guys smell like ass. Like, seriously, it's almost as bad as niggers

Funny how it's Arabs that cut off their dicks because their hygiene is so shit.

BECAUSE NO OTHER CUISINE THAN FUCKING FISH AND FUCKING SALT

Seriously imagine you have to eat that all your life, how the fuck do you think you'd react?

This very much

Every day before I get on public transport I smoke like 3 ciggies to kill my sense of smell otherwise it's impossible to survive my 20 minute ride to university. I had muslim friends and when I got to their place their home would smell fucking terrible. My sample size is about 5 which maybe isn't enough but god that smell.

>No you don't, you are x
>I have never seen you but i know you more than you know yourself

dumb frogposter
from all the memes you should know that everyone here has seen arapes

>seen arapes
>All of them must be like these 4 guys from morocco

That's like saying all Europeans are violent alcoholics because one guy from Russia was drunk and violent that one time

>thinks it's 4 guys
lmaoing at u
I want to fucking gas them all with febreze

we are all violent alcoholics though

>that one time
>one time
Yeah, if only we'd get to see anything related to arapes only one time nowadays...

I have never noticed that muslims smell bad.

westernes doesn't even wipe their asses properly so if anything it is we who stink.

Northern euros and slavs are alchoholics

>be 14
>give class presentation on the vikings
>found on internet (Wikipedia was still unreliable) that vikings were the first to use soap
>told that in class
>"So yes, the vikings did rape, but at least they smelled nice unlike the women's husbands. So they probably liked it..."
>realise what I said
>teacher's face

Because they were barbarians. Not even good fighters. Possibly the only cool thing about them was their ships

lel

There is lots of hilarity around it
>Well shaven unlike the Brits/Irish
>Better maintained hair in magnificent braids
>Better usage of perfume
>Uses fucking soap
>Has teeth hygiene routines
>Trading means lots of exotic armor and weapons pop up

Did you use horses in Scandinavia or is it a "settler" viking from Europe?

So vikings where a bunch of metrosexual faggots?

No wonder they lost every real fight.

>did you use horses in scandinavia
What kind of stupid question is that? Are you going to ask if we used boats too?

Sorta.
I mean, look at their fucking Pantheon top
Odin - Old metrosexual gay magician
Loki - Literally transsexual shapeshifting fuckboy
Thor is depicted as clean enough to pass as a good crossdresser with enough moral support

Uhh? Every Arab home has pic related...
And purifying yourself with water after pissing/shitting is obligatory!
>Narrated By Ibn Abbas: The Prophet once passed by two graves, and those two persons (in the graves) were being tortured. He said, "They are being tortured not for a great thing (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other was going about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends).
>Imam Ibn Khuzaimah reported in his Sahih on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Prophet said: "The maximum torment of grave is for not avoiding urine"

Even the nazis noted that scandi men where weak.

I guess it is genetic.

Ignoring the obvious irony of it coming from an arab, he's just wrong, they were actually known to be almost excessively cleanly to the point of dubious vanity, today however it certainly isn't so dubious anymore

ops nvm that last reply, it was a mistake

>Every Arab home has pic related
arab houses dont even have roofs retard all the ceilings are caved in from bombs

>Not even good fighters
Let me introduce you to the Varangian Guard

Didn't vikings avoid combat and only went after unarmed monks and villagers? Any nigger can do it.

meme warriors

Oh wow very hilarious
Kill yourself

Vikings were a weird non uniform class, that writer's experience is not wrong, that's just his experience.

From 1066 onward it consisted pretty much only of Saxons.

Varangians were Finns.

That was actually a legit question, but seems you're too butthurt to fucking answer that.

Just so you know, not all cultures used horses.

Varangians were Finnish

Varangian wasn't good as fighters.
They where good because they where actually loyal.

finns were hunter-gatherer at this point.

Only used because of their undying loyalty to the Roman Emperors.

vi"kings" more like we were vikangs

xD

>no blonde hair
>no blue eyes
Not a Finn. - According to your previous posts only blond haired and blu eyed "people" are Finns.

Finnic people knew metallurgy and agriculture at the time. Stop lying, Przcyzcyzczybzycywicz.

tbqh he got you there ancient finn guy

>your previous posts
You must be confusing me with somebody, I've made no such posts.

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities

DASS RIIIIIIGHT

nice proxy, Fenni-sama

because chimping out, fucking every small town up, robbing and looting everything, killing innocent people, raping everyone were their way of lives and job. such despicable scum but being uncivilized was all they could do.

das rite, we wuz ancient finns n shite

>Finland was a pile of hay in space

seems about right

>Genetic studies were conducted on Prince Rurik's modern-day male line descendants. The 2007 Polish-led "Family Tree DNA Rurikid Dynasty Project" pinpoints the origin of the Monomakhovich branch of the Rurikid descendants' DNA "to the genetic haplogroup N1c1 – the so-called “Finnic”" group.
>Polish-led
Not all Poles let their feelings get in the way of science.

>poles don't give a shit about themselves but do research on other people and cultures
Seems about right.

Not only that
>Odin had N1c-VL29 L550 and he was Karelian

>He was the father of kings and his line ruled Poland just 500 years ago.
Really makes you think. Note that only Finnic people have VL29 that doesn't come from father Odin.

Finns are being robbed from their rich history by their snownigger ''everyone wuz scandi and shiet'' neighbours just like our occupants wanted to rob us from ours. White man must perish.

We were robbed too.
And no one gives a shit.

966AD is bullshit. AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

This guy gets it. As victims of cultural imperialism, falsification of history and foreign aggression we should stick together, not fight amongst ourselves.

>swede smelling mudslimes
goddammit sweden, we all know you can smell a somali from 20m radious

Do you feel proud kicking a fellow historically oppressed nation down?

No, it's a form of shitposting really.

We got screwed by: Germans, Anglos, Russians and Vatican. Our history got trashed and we still learn Himmler's version of it even today.

Scandinavian scum, once again you traitorous fiends have disgraced the memory of your ancestors, sold out your identity to impress foreigners, and dishonoured your heritage.

I am not surprised. Scandinavians have always done this, it is the reason why they cannot understand their own languages some 1000 years back, but all understand English perfectly.

Winter-chan didn't do shit. Now Kek on the other hand has proven his powers many times.

>metalmatte
Brings me back...

Worse than nigs honestly

Then why would they be used as elite shock troops in important battles? There's no doubt about the fact that the Varangian Guard were feared and respected for their prowess in combat.

>used as elite shock troops in important battles?

name one example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beroia

>1122

by that time Guard was Saxon so norse are still yet to prove they were any good at fighting

Arr rook same

Bullshit. The Varangian Guard may no longer have been exclusively norse by 1122, but it was still majority norse.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade

>the crusaders did not lose a single battle

Pretty much lads on tour..

i dint even think this would be an argument, and i find it very strange that you claim to wash yourself properly.

i tottaly agree with the Dane.
i have nothing against middle-eastern people but you do stink, if you wash yourself as good as you say you are you must use some shitty soap, deodorant or something like that.
Because most middle eastern I've met stink

iirc vikings had soap and were one of the few early middle ages europeans to bathe on a weekly basis.

i love you winter-chan

it's a dumb /his/ meme, propagated by one faggot

This is true. To this day, our word for "Saturday" means "washing day" or "bathing day".

>lördag
It does?

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lördag

It is a well known fact that wh*tes were savages that have only come to prominence in the last 600 years.

t. Street shitter

Can someone tell me of the ancient Finnish hyperwar with the KangzCaliphate and the Hwan Empire?

Apparently the ancient hyperwar was so brutal and massive that man as a whole reverted back to some primitive form.

What do you do after shitting in public bathrooms?

vikings used horses for work and transportation, but they didn't use them in battle

I disagree there are other accounts of them being very clean use google

All public bathrooms have handbidets as well!
Except in undeveloped areas, the areas that still use the Eastern bathroom like beduoins in the desert. They use something like a kettle to wash everything off.

Kill yourself, filthy sarraí.
I wished we and our norse bros were still chopping your heads off.

t. Catalan

I want to fuck a sandnigger in the ass so he becomes haram and has to kill himself.

maybe rich douchebags from gulf countries have good hygiene, but average arab smells like fucking shit

only reason why you are not same as them because you live on fucking frozen rock and niggers cant survive in such temperatures, besides as far as i know not even icelanders understand old norse?

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Nice bait. I could barely resist it.

Make a thread bro and I will bump it.

Just watched the trailer -- it looks fucking epic. However, there is a sense of imitation to it, as if it's a rip-off of Vikings or the North from Game of Thrones. Though that's probably the result of historical accuracy in costumes and landscape, and those fucking blue-ish filters they use in editing.

Agreed. It's epic. Vikings is like a mushroom trip now.

courtesy of islam, you we're allah beloved people too

Reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0

youtu.be/vCJUDdEirco

>besides as far as i know not even icelanders understand old norse?

pretty sure they can. It is kind of like shakespearian/chauser english to them

ITT: A bunch of angry, smelly little white boys who still have shit crumbs between their asscheeks.

So sad, honestly.

t. Alheed Il-mehmed

Hello I'm literally autistic what is this smell you northmen speak of

You smell like brown people.

>yfw removing 11th century kebab