Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwy0scRXBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese people are shit, kill yourself

delet

OK

So? I've never heard it.

we have a reindeer-herding native people called sami

The Finnish cocktail Lonkero was originally invented for the 1952 Summer Olympics. It's got gin, grapefruit, soda and other things.

It's ok to marry your cousin

It's not ok to marry a french person

Racist

>french
>person
It's not even possible.

>body
>hair
pick two moortugal

>female
>body
>hair
buy two get one free in France

I pick kettle and pot

>fish
>chips

Literally all the food available in your country
>pink
>map

CVCKED
V
C
K
E
D

>korean feminist

>euro
>2016

>he watches 22 grown men running after a ball

ive never seen fat korean desu
>Poland
One city we got after WII should be given back to Germany according to the law but we havent done it.

We whip ourselves and each other with birch twig bundles that are called "vihta" while naked in the sauna in the summer. No homo. Drinking beer and running into a lake or the sea from sauna is also semi mandatory

>>he watches 22 grown men running after a ball

T-Thanks

Out of the worlds 20,000 Polar bears, Canada is home to 15,000 of them. They are the only bear that attack on sight.

arent black bear as aggressive?

>he eats kebab

No black bears are pussies that bluff charge then you scream at them and they run away. Grizzlies aren't pussys though and Polar bears are absolute madmen.

i always thought that grizzles dont attack as they dont eat meat in general and if they do they eat dead animals, but black bears do hunt and thats why they are more dangerous. But you probably know better. In poland we only have brown bears kinda like Grizzlies , but they are total faggots

Black bears are bottom feeders looking for trash and stuff if they are close to humans plus they scare off easy they are total pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwy0scRXBU
. They can be dangerous if they are a problem bear but it's rare. Grizzlies are more dangerous because the only time you run into them is in the bush and they are territorial and protect their cubs like crazy.