Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized...

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DC4JI29BbtI
youtube.com/watch?v=MEzhGHMOicw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis

americans are sleeping, dont talk behind their back lad

wtf I love Bulgaria now

>Byelorussia sucking Russian cock
Just like old times

West have grown too soft to subjugate Russia, even when it's so shitty.

>let me tell you about your country

What is the best way for the state to succeed in CURRENT YEAR?

BTFO'd

Can we make it a sticky?

I love Russia and there's nothing you can say to change my mind liberashka cyka.

American here, I don't hate Russia, in fact I actually respect Russia, but Cred Forums's worship of it is absolutely disturbing.

>m-muh last bastion of white civilization
>based putin xddd

this

Literally me

Addendum: Russia is merely a banana republic, relying on nothing but gas and oil. 140 million nation reduced to the role of extracting the natural resources. And where all the oil money goes? Potyomkin villages, Sochi olympics, Mundial - events which are supposed to build a fake image of wealthy and developed country that Russia certainly isn't. And of course - military power, in order to threaten and invade defiant neighbours and force them to stay in it's sphere of influence - because the soft power of Russia makes the every sane nation in the world to want to be as far as possible of it and it's ingenious ideas like communism. Several years of oil bull market should have made you to invest in other branches, diversify your economy, as the transformation from the soviet model would be less painful. Yet, all the money went to waste. I think someone already linked here an article about a Swedish manager from Volvo who was hired by Lada in Tagliatti. The man couldn't believe that in 21st century an automobile manufacturer is administrated like some kolkhoz. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's a prevailing pattern in most of the Russian companies. And that's a main problem for Russia and Russians. They can't properly address their own issues: anachronistic economy, troubled public health care and addictions(krokodil, opiates), surging rates of AIDS but simultaneously they attempt to impose their dominance (and their sick vision of the world), not being able to accept the fact that the other people want to live normally - "doesn't matter if it's ridiculous, what matter is our supremacy". Why all the former countries of "people's democracy" as soon as they had the chance to break the soviet chains fled under the NATO protection and tied themselves with the West? Because they know what Russian domination really means - and they've had enough of it.

>2k16
> krokodil
This meme should die already

My deepest respects. And I agree 100%

>pic
Taк-c тaк-c нищaющaя пцepиoтня игнopит этoт тpeд. Hy гдe жe вы, зaщитники зeмли pySSкoй ?

Should be replaced by "spice"

2k16 is 2160, the right way would be 2k016

very good posts

This tbн
K is like in kilo. That's why 2k is 2000

2k16 is correct

take off your fedora

What's this, spice for ants?

Is this
>user
thread now?

>true cancer of humanity
thats Puerto Rico or Congolombia

Russia is love
Russia is life

> >user
>aнoн
youtube.com/watch?v=DC4JI29BbtI
youtube.com/watch?v=MEzhGHMOicw

2k16 → 2.16k → 2160 in common engineering notation
2k16→ 2016 in a popular basketball video game

So the correct answer depends on how much of a nigger you are

What the fuck is engineering notation every single person in the world will think of 2016 if you write 2k16

whatever you say Jamelius

>user

Says the person from the country which enjoys stealing oil from it's neighboors Indonesia, Timor etc.
You're all cancer and Australia must return to their original owners, the abos.

i feel bad for people who live in russia, cant even hate them

we dindu nuffin they renounced our completely fair and unbiased seafloor oil treaty

>not stealing oil
No wonder the Lusosphere is a pitiful joke

We never voted or were asked to do stuff, only demanded to do or else you would get shot or sent to labor camp. Nothing good could grow in such conditions. Really sucks that Russia didn't really get a chance to become a normal country in XX century.

Don't insult Russia k that's rude

DELET

cuck

>Portugal caring about East Timor
KEK
You literally abandoned them to the coming Indonesian invasion in the '70s, resulting in mass genocide and completely destabilized it for decades. There's still Australian military there trying to rebuild.

Well, you are voting now. Tell me is there a single party that call for not invading crimea ?

;_;
All so true.
And no way (at least right now) to help it.

Most Russians are not like the ones on int. They still will vote for EdRo (our ruling party)

Oh boy. This is really not a pleasant topic. I mean, even many opposition members say it was a good idea, I don't know why exacatly - because they don't want to dissappoint most russians who still think it's right or do they really mean it. Many people i thought were adequate all the sudden support the referendum even though it was literally fake and unfair - a lot of russian believe you can use any means, even dirty ones when dealing with other countries, especially disloyal.

He got it right though

We're exactly alike. There can only be one Beast.

Crimea was probably the only thing this government has done right though

Captain Obvious

>russians and americans are the same

No, you're not. You're definitely not.

How was getting sanctioned to hell and back and seizing an unprofitable and embargoed peninsula worth it?

Sanctions are a meme, russian economy is in shambles because of oil prices. And not letting Crimea become a part of NATO without firing a single shot is extremely important.

rushons in int

I want to tap that MILF pussy

>their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs
How do I know this was made by a Polack?

Russians on Cred Forums always seem really whiny and down on their country. I figured that they are depressed because 4channers tend to be beta in general and that is probably not tolerated as much in Russia as it is in the west.

NATO already has Turkey. What use is Crimea?

hello russian NEET

The only good thing about Russia is that there are no SJWs

Economies devoid of mid and/or upper tier capital are bound to suffer massive fluctuation in GDP.