A migrant is knockout by an extremist french catholic in Paris

A migrant is knockout by an extremist french catholic in Paris

Check at 1m05

youtu.be/W1HKwv1JzK0

New crusade soon

The crusades weren't about race
Punching an innocent man instead of inviting him to prayer is uncatholic and that skinhead shit should be excommunicated

The fuck just happened?

These people will be betrayed by their own government just as the pieds noirs were. That is the France of today

But now they will be.

Context happened.

You have extremists far-right people that are praying in front of a "church" that has been closed down after the "priest" and "church" was revoked and all links with Catholicism denied by the pope.
Praying in the streets is illegal since the muslims did it in the picture you often see in the north of paris (since 16 october 2011).
Then there's a dude left winged that "blasts" a leftist no-god-no-master kind of song.

lol what a fucking SAM missile

Why though.

that explains nothing

that guy just destroyed a nigger just because he stopped to see what was going on just like everybody else

he's no better than your average nig nog

It's a street known for the gathering of religious far-right extremists.He didn't just happened be hang around. He passed by on purpose, and he played the far-left music to provoke them.

Both were in the wrong. See it as a clash between the far-right and the far-left.

This
Was the black dude the one who was blasting the music?
No, he was just a bystander he did nothing to deserve that

Why was the priest reprimanded btw?

t. muhammad al-faisani ibn suhail

Yes, it was the black dude who passed-by multiple times before what you see on the video, and passed again after turning the music on. It was staged with other people from his group, and they chose a black man on purpose.

Nigger there isn't even any evidence from that video that the dude was muslim or anything like that
I know it's extremely hard for Cred Forumsshits to think critically but you have to at least try

Oh, I see, fuck leftists then.

>Punching an innocent man instead of inviting him to prayer is uncatholic
topkek
I don't blame you for not knowing what true Catholicism is, Chicano friend

Enlighten me faggot

I-it's so beautiful

La chancla

that's fucked up desu

>catholic
>attacking innocent people
>crusades
>good

Understood.

OMG ONE EUROPEAN MAN KNOCKED OUT BROWN CHRISTIAN WHILE 1000000000000000 MUSLIMS RAPE EUROPEAN WOMEN
THIS IS IT GUYS WE ARE WINNIG
pls kys

>fedora black man gets attacked by violent christians

when will the persecution of atheists end?

>Sweden
>Yes

Go drink a beer please

>true Catholicism
>Germans
Irony.

nah, the nigga was making noise with his music, he got told to cut it off but didn't do it

butiful punch
go go frogs, you can still recover

>But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

>Do not resist the one who is evil

well, he didn't

>75% liked the video
>over 100,000 views

>a Frenchman has balls
FINALLY!
I
N
A
L
L
Y
!
Btw some bishop said that he was amazed how French catholics were active during youth days in Kraków. He asked them why is that, because usually it's exotic color people who dance and sing very actively. THey said, it's because here they can do this, unlike in secular France where it would be offensive for some people.

Good

Aux armes, citoyens and godspeed.

>catholics praying in the streets
where the old good values went?

In France, people praying in front of a church is considered extreme far right politics?
No wonder you guys got so fucked by liberals.

French Catholics are rare, but those who survived are top tier.