Told my dad that I am gay

>told my dad that I am gay
>dad still doesn't believe me
>I decided to bring my bf and let him meet my dad
>Dad refused to meet him because he somehow can not accept the fact that I am gay

Being gay in Chile is so hard mode.

How about you?

Is your society progressive enough?

Stop being a dirty faggot you homo.

>told my dad I'm gay

Why? What do you gain from tormenting your father?

Wtf, I hate gays now.

Nobody really cares if you are in Germany

Why would you tell him that you're gay? Just let him think that you're a hopeless autist

It must be strange for people from the third world, they get bombarded with ultra liberal society beliefs on the internet (everyone will accept if you're gay, just tell people openly, it's totally normal blabla) and then reality does not correspond at all to this

Stop reminding me that the US is third world

Both my parents where fine with me being gay.

Though my mother was angry with my younger brother for being bisexual, guess she knows that bisexuals are scum.

>they get bombarded with ultra liberal society beliefs on the internet (everyone will accept if you're gay, just tell people openly, it's totally normal blabla) and then reality does not correspond at all to this
everytime, I fucking love being 3rd world

My parents don't care.
My grandmother doesn't care if I date a nigger, sandnigger, asian or whatever, as long as it's not a guy.

My parents disowned my brother for saying he was pansexual, whatever the fuck that is.

That he fucks whatever to get a guy

Wow man
The wrong kind of liberalism

have you ever had the thought that your reprobate lifestyle might disgust others? you fucking aweonao culiao. Encima maricón.

So just a faggot with extra attention whorishness?

A bisexual with a Tumblr account

My little brother is gay and no one in our family has a problem with it. Our extended family is a bit religious so they weren't exactly over the moon, but they still treat him warmly and as family.

I don't know many other people who've come out as gay though, and the ones that do tended to be those that were obvious about it anyway.

My grandmother just wants me to get a qt girl to give her great-grandchildren, can you blame her?

Yes

My family doesn't care if i'm straight, gay or bi as long as the person i'm dating is either white or asian

kek

I see.

My brother is a little slut and has slept with 7 girls to 1 guy, so my grandparents would get grandchildren out of him, whether he wants them or not.

Nobody cares if you are gay, you don't even have to tell your dad, wtf

"Coming out" is stupid as fuck

Aweonao

The point of coming out is so that you don't have to live a second life while pretending you don't like cock in front of other people. His dad actually handled it pretty well, but I doubt it would have been the same if he didn't know anything until OP slipped up in his charade and he found out out of NOWHERE his son is gay

And plenty of people care if someone is gay

This. What does people gain by pissing their parents coming out?

So you're saying they should stay in the closet? Lol fuck off m8. People shouldn't have to hide who they are in the shadows just because it would "pise off" their parents.

Suck his cock. He will start believing you.

Only if you live in Helsinki :D

People have to break away from their parents and become their own person at some point.

Furthermore, it's not very good advice to keep such an enormous lie for long, and his dad is presumably not a little kid who needs to have the unpleasant parts of the world hidden for him

No, just don't make a big deal about it. You are gay? Cool. Don't hide it, but don't tell someone you are. Let them find out if anything.

>dont hide something that is shameful and unnatural
wut

>Dad refused to meet him because he somehow can not accept the fact that I am gay

Apparently he is

>unnatural
That's bullshit and you know it, opus dei

Fuck, imagine how OPs father felt when his son told him that he loves taking it in the ass. This is why I refuse to have children

>wanting to put your reproductive organ, and your DNA in the excretory system is natural
Watch out boyz. We got some natural aristocrats here

Underated post

Humans have evolved far more than just living for the sake of reproduction, but I guess you wouldn't know that you monkey

>Hey stop calling out my disfunction!
But hey I guess I'm just not evolved enough to get the appeal of aids and shit on my dick rofl
This is what happens when parents tell their kids they'll love them no matter how much of a degenerate and a loser they are. Not because muh evolution.
Damn these natural aristocrats get more retarded by the day

>>
Not aggressive at all
>dad I am homosex
>wut
>look me and bf are sodomy

>kid, your dad and I are getting a divorce
>wut
>look, your new dad is plowing me like a rhino on PCP

UDI go away!

Even then, it's as natural as being a pedophile or having down syndrome. It's an illness.

Nice non sequitur
Why do I even waste my time

Yeah, I didn't even say something about being in favor of homosexuals and this opus dei-tier retard starts spewing shit
Guess that's the limit of what you can expect from them

He's not wrong though. It is indeed unnatural. Would you call pedophilia natural? Because about the same proportion of pedos are homos as well.

Never understood what people mean by unatural.

Sexual orientaions are not invented by humans...

wtf is natural even?
Down syndrome is natural because it's not invented by humans?

I'd rather be opus-dei than a tumblrette faggot defending the "lifestyle" of people whose every breath is a death-wish.
"Progressive" idiots like you are the cancer that I hate so much in this world. These people need help, they don't need some retard telling them it's natural and "love".
Would you tell a schizo that the voices he hears are just his head-mates and it's completely natural? Or have a pedophile say he's not doing a terrible thing because it's just "his sexuality"?
Fuck you.

everything that exists in nature is natural

illnesses are natural, you can call homosex an illness without it being unnatural

Why do you even want your dad to know who you fuck with? Just leave the old man alone and don't force your faggotry down his throat.

>wtf is natural even?
You are the one saying it is right to call homosexuality unatural...

And I'm pretty sure we could say down syndrome is natural yes. Why would desease not be natural??

Is it natural then to put your reproductive organ into an sheath-shaped barrier device made from latex, and shoot your DNA into that?

To be honest. If I had a son, I would act the same way. It would feel like all what I did to raise my offspring was for nothing.

Not memeing, I would literally disown my son for good if he pronounced himself gay

>How about you?
That's simple. I'm not gay.

She was probably pissed that both of her children are not going to bear children herego her line is dead.

It's not only this. If you think about it, being gay is pretty selfish. You parents spend lots of money and patience to raise their children. It's an act of altruism in hopes their children see notice this one day and go the same path.

Humans are natural.We're part of the nature

desu this is what I do

ITT: Retards replying to week old Cred Forums copypasta

Why?
You wouldn't feel love for your child you raised ?

>being gay is pretty selfish.
Stopped reading here.

Being gay isn't a choice and I don't think that normal parents don't want to see their children happy

Being gay is totally a choice wtf are you smoking (besides cock)

It's just a degenerate fetish

>smoking (besides cock)
Pretty sure that's not how it works.

>being gay isn't a choice
It is. I also had a problem of identity when I was younger, but in the end I noticed, that it's stupid and it wouldn't lead anywhere.

>putting your penis in men is not a choice
HAH!

> Being gay isn't a choice
Should have known better than to respond to a Leaf

The best way to start a conversation with a faggot is to ask if he's ticklish.

>At the supermarket
>"Hey bro are you ticklish"
>"Wtf? get away from me"
>"No but for serious are you ticklish?"
>"daddy who is that man?"
>"I have no idea son but-"
>start tickling him
>"JESUS FUCK GET OFF ME"
>"Don't worry bro this'll only take a second"

Works every time.

el copiANO. nice to see so many people hooked latbro

You can choose whether to suck dick, but not whether you are enjoying it.

/lgbt/