Who in Cred Forums has been in a war

This isn't meant for banter, in all seriousness who in Cred Forums has been in a war zone? Civil war, domestic insurrection, riot(i guess), invasion, occupation, etc. Post your country, and what it was. I am American and went to Iraq in 2009, can't say I particularly enjoyed it but it was what it was. Have been trapped up in a riot in Mexico before as a child, was scary as fuck, thats about it

My dick was in war with your mom's pucci last night if that counts

Thanks Bulgaria, that was a very insightful response

>in Cred Forums

Does this expression trigger somebody else's autism too? Cred Forums is a board and you are ON a board, not IN.

Good post, really made me think.

Most people on here are 18-19 and have never even left their home city apart from vacations

I see eastern europe is feeling extra autistic today

I am at constant war with german and russian posters. I am winning tho.

L M A O

didn't know germans are poor as shit and can't afford travel until 20's

ok..

You dont believe me?

You would be better off asking /k/, although admittedly most replies there would be Americans who were also in Iraq

A couple days ago on Cred Forums Yemen was talking about the war there with Saudis. Yemen said his best friend was killed

I believe you

everyone i know thats been to iraq or afghanistan is a bit 'off' in the head imo

War... war has changed...

really makes you think

it's actually pretty fucked up and sad

Forgot about the yugoslav wars? Or is that more than 19 years ago? I was bomarded with that shit everyday as a kid

Learn to read dumb pole. I've been all over the world from China to Australia to USA but I've never been in a war like most of us.

A friend of mine was in Afghanistan, I've never been though

I left pretty unscathed mentally, most of the people who have problems had bad families and awful lives before the wars, the US Army kind of is a magnet for people from shitty parts of society
I keep forgetting theres a war there..