Country

>country
>Do you give money to beggars in the street?

No. If they want help they can go back to Romania where there are plenty organisations trying to fix their shit.

That's for gypsy beggars anyway. There pretty much are no swedish beggars at all. The closest you'll ever get is an alcoholic asking if you got a fiver which I usually give them (if I got one).

Begging is illegal. You have to play music or sell something if you want to "beg"

Sometimes. Once I gave a guy a tenner and he hugged me.

Depends on if I think they are a drug or alcohol abusers and if I have money to give.

Never really thought about this but most of the beggars/hobos here are white. Aside from them you get a few aboriginals and thats about it.

>his country doesn't have a functioning social system
>implying first world

One time I bought a guy a sandwich and an iced tea

Well, thanks to Germany """"""""EU-citizens"""""""" can now roaming freely around Europe without us being able to kick them out.

What about that lady that always rocks back and forth by Norreport? Why does she get to do that?

We don't have beggars.

>having beggars

Nice "system" you guys got there

thats a good thing
i cant understand why begging is legal here
it only attracts gipsy criminal bands

no, i dont carry cash

yes
only to whites

>No.

FUCK NO

This

I have only ever been asked twice, first time I didn't have any

Second time was some young bogan, i gave him a fiver.

I'm poor myself, I have no job.

>flag
>no
If they want free stuff for sitting around they can join one of the homeless programs that churches usually have.

Winter can't always kill our beggar population off.

flag
i do not give money often, but every time i'm out in the street at dawn leaving a party, a bar, etc i get stopped by hobos asking for smokes, the rest of my beer if i'm drinking, or some weed, and i usually give it to them

I've only ever seen white beggars in the UK, don't think I've ever seen a google. Really makes you think.

Tell your jewish weathermen to do something about it

i never see beggars lmao

only if they are white

once a beggar came to me and started with "are you christian ?" then we started talking about politics
he ended up with 20 euro

I did once when I first moved to Utrecht
He just kind of looked at me with a confused look on his face and said
>"Uhmm thanks, I guess. Do you have any heroin though?"
And I lost about 60% of my faith in humanity

I only see beggars when I go abroad. There's this one guy selling newspapers at my local supermarket, but he doesn't beg so no.

Only give food. With money they can buy whatever they want. If they reject food they are usually faking it.

Never. They wouldn't even come here if nobody gave them anything, but some people just can't think past the present.

if I have loose change and the guy is playing music, yes

when I'm happy I may

so rarely

In the States, yeah, if I got a buck or some water or such I'll help out.

When in Europe? Never. Fucking gypsies deserve nothing.

No, they make way too much begging.

No beggars here. I don't know what they do with them and I don't want to know.

People who have visited here, can attest

Last beggar I saw stopped while pestering me to answer someone on her Iphone 6.
Would you give money to these "people"?

Yes, only if there is a qt grill nearby

I live in wisconsin, so our winters kill our beggars / scare them off. In the spring, every few years, people will find a frozen hobo!

A flannel and a foot, sticking out of the ice.

>Walk through the streets of Newcastle
>Homeless nearly on every corner near the haymarket, get harassed by the fuckers constantly, tell them to bugger off
>Even worse not only do I and many others get harassed by homeless fuckers but we've also got students begging claiming it's all part for charity stopping you on the street

I just tell them I just don't believe in giving to charity.

No.
Most of them are foreigners or addicts. Foreigners need to go back and addicts need to stop wasting their welfare money on drugs and pay rent instead.

Thankfully it's becoming illegal in more and more areas (tourist areas, around places of worship etc)

>Yes, only if there is a qt grill nearby

It makes you seem weak. My wife taught me never to give beggars money. Canadian beggars live in social housing.

Lol didnt know christianity was a white supremacist relegion

>flag
>no coz i expect them to get a job faster if they stop thinking that people are gonna give them stuff for free. you dont end up in the street unless you´re constantly fucking up so my 10$ doesnt solve his/her lifestyle issue which is mostly between the brains

that's because she isn't young. at least the girl can think I'm not stingy and I can trick her into fucking with me then dumping her

>Ireland
>not the shitskins

Ethnocentrism isn't necessarily supremacist. Favouring your family doesn't imply you think your family is superior.

>Enabling an alcoholic

no
once you get your wallet out, it get fucking mugged by other snatchers

what's the ethnicity of your beggars? I really can't imagine them being Ashkenazi

Story time:

I went to NYC in 2005. Around Madison square garden I accidentally made eye contact with a homeless guy. He started shouting "hey!" And I ignored him. Later on I had to cross the same place and he was there. I didn't have any money to give. Only enough to buy pizza, a drink, and emergency $20. The homeless guy didn't recognize me. I walk right by. He had a baseball cap on the ground upside down filled with a few nickels and pennies.

A few days later I am walking by the homeless man again and he is asking loudly for change. I give him a quarter. This causes him to into a frenzy. He yells and tells me I'm cheap and that I'd rather spend money than help people. Out of nowhere more homeless come. I get pushed onto the street and homeless people are attacking me while I'm down. Everyone watching in horror.

I crawl and crept back up and run away. I couldn't believed what happened. I'm furious. I have many negative thoughts. I tell myself if I see him again I'll kill him.

On my last day in NYC I head to the souvenir shops and buy shit. Someone hands me a fake twenty with one side being information about a check cashers and the other a near duplicate of a twenty. I crumple it up and walk straight to the homeless man. I see him. I show him the twenty and he says please help me. I wave it like a snack Infront of a dog. He leaps at it. I let him take it and I kick all his belongings around. His duffle bag. He's backpack. His rags. His hat. I kick stuff into the streets. I shove him into a car and the alarm goes off. I run away. Felt good man.

Only in small towns where it's more likely that they'll just be down on their luck.

In cities, they run a racket where they all get a cut of the profits. So that guy who says he needs 20$ to go home is going to be there day in and day out because he's just bullshitting you with a sob story for cash. Maybe 1/20 is actually genuine.

i am beggar

>I wave it like a snack Infront of a dog. He leaps at it. I let him take it and I kick all his belongings around. His duffle bag. He's backpack. His rags. His hat. I kick stuff into the streets. I shove him into a car and the alarm goes off.

if you be a good harki and convert i would give you money too ok

why ? because we are nazis is that what you think

One time I yelled at a homeless guy. He was my age, early twenties. He's put together. He's got pants, a shirt and shoes. I walked right past him, looking over my shoulder, and yelled, "get a job". My friend was with me and he was super embarrassed. The only problem was that I was wearing a tuxedo for a wedding, so I looked like an uber cunt.

But it is. Even god killed a jew. Heil!

nah, Ashkenazis just come off as being the richest among all the Jews

They are already drawing a welfare check, which I pay for with my tax dollars.

No. Beggers are either

drug addicts who spend the money they get on drugs
rapefugees who are trying to supplement their gibmedats
gypsies
mental patients who need a doctor more than money for booze

Anyone with a legit reason to be here has a basic level of guaranteed income either through gibmedats or actual work. Nearly anyone who begs is breaking the rules.

>Er der nogen der kan undvære nogle småpenge til en hjemlos?

triggers me like nothing else. Either that cunt spent money on a ticket or he's riding free

>walk past a hobo today
>he gives me a kind, tender smile
>jokingly says- hey kid, wanna fight me for a lari(about 40 cents)?
>my life is empty so i talk to him and hear out his story
>lost his job and wife left him because of that, also took everything
>he was always acting optimistic with that fucking smile that almost made me cry
>got him some food and coffee and said goodbye

Not all of them are bad, you just gotta hear em out.

flag

no. I give them food. Based on their reactions, I can tell whether they're being genuine and appreciative or if they just wanna score

>drives the (((merchants))) away from the temple
>stop usury
>makes judea great again

>eventually gets murdered for this

literally ancient hitler

Sometimes and only if they are white since most of them are gypsies.

There are tons of romanian beggars in every city.

Never saw one of those...always selling papers or playing an instrument.
If they just beg here people will tell them to fuck off and get a job lol.