Hurr Dur, Merica

We (people who think) are getting pretty sick and tired of all this 'patriotism.' We know there are 92 free Democratic free nations of the world, and only in America do we have the highest level of incarceration and the fattest fat fucks that ever fatted all over the fatness kingdom. Time to find out world, why is YOUR country way better than America?? How has America shown you some of its ass backwards ways?

If there is one thing I hate more than the overly patriotic Yank, it is the self-hating Yank.

Fuck off.

this
i wish we had american patriotism here

Lol fucking plebe. Self hating? More like observant you limey cuck. Patriotism is for stupid sheep.

Patriotism is for people who actually care about surviving. You do not exist independently of your country or your society, if your country or society suffer you will most likely suffer. Therefore patriotism and the desire to protect the whole is essential to the survival of the individual.

Patriotism is a meme used by rulers to keep plebs subservient.

you sound really fucking fat

t. Corbyn

t. Griffin

I vote Tory desu.

So do I.

We are not so different, you and I.

>national self-hatred
leave bitch-nigga

Instead of forcing everyone to drive slowly to ensure a basic level of road safety, we make our drivers learn how to drive and make sure our cars are roadworthy. Also all our highways are free of charge to use for passenger vehicles.

Americans don't have that autistic German need for ordnung. Our culture has always been "A few imperfections are the price to pay for freedom."

But you can't have sustainable freedom without assuming responsibility. They're the two sides of a scale.

'sound.'
lmfao
and ya if you think 10 percent BMI is fat. Sure dude.

Yes. You are also retarded.

I'll put your lame ass in the garbage nigga read a book or kys

This statement is all the proof I need that you are a massive retard. Your probably one of those stupid fucks who drives in the left lane at the same speed as everyone else just to piss people off you no brain piece of shit.

Thank God some common sense found its way in.

You can love your country while recognizing its faults you dumb nignog.