1. Your country 2. What's your honest opinion on Poland and Polish people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zossRLQH5I
youtube.com/watch?v=v6MJixU5bVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_q0aJBf5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Britian
>Okay, I don't get why you killed the German civilians in your nation in 1939..

They're butthurt. Really, really butthurt.

Merkel, the EU and American progressives are threatening Poland with destruction for not bending over and submitting to Brussels rule. Once again, Poland is on the frontline of the defense of civilization, and once again, Poland is going to lose and be destroyed. Hopefully, Europe is destroyed first. Every single poster on Cred Forums with a European flag, except for Poland, is a millennial progressive. They deserve their fate. Poland is the Christ of Nations that died for the salvation of fellow Europeans

Butthurt a lot

very butthurt people

1. flag
2. i like you poland

FUGG, WHY IS WARSAW SO UGLY REEEEE!

entertaining nihilists

your mother is butthurt faggot

Looks fine to me, quite modern actually.

Polish people are arrogant in the same vein as the English.
The country is shit but they blame other countries for it rather than do anything about it.

i wana fuk polish girls

1. England
2. Love Poland and Polish people (along with slavic culture in general), but I'm not keen on the underclass chavs you send here

Polish cinema is top tier

Pre-German demolition Warsaw was butifel.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zossRLQH5I

It doesn't affect me at all as far as I know. Would keep a qt from there maybe idk

youtube.com/watch?v=v6MJixU5bVw

1. Flag
2. Poland is really pretty nature wise, Gdanjsk is one of my favorite cities, gorgeous architecture (inb4 Danzig).

Poles are nice people, we consider that you have the complicated version of our language because the grammar is almost identical it's just that you didn't make pronounciation easier and create a phonetic script (too many sounds in the language).

What's a "Poland"?

flag
My math teacher was Polish and he was cool as fuck, and a friend of mine went to Warsaw and he says people are very nice. But other than that, I dont know anything about polish people.

>1. Your country
UK

>2. What's your honest opinion on Poland
I like Poland its a very pretty country

>and Polish people
my girlfriend is Polish

Oh man... :(
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk

1. America
2. Yes

No experience with them. They seem pretty much seem like ruskies but with some slight alterations.

i secretly want to be polish

Chilly
From what I've seen you guys are the niggers of Europa

Polish immigrants are pretty scary. They are completely invisible in day to day life despite being our largest group of immigrants

You have no idea how hard life is for a sentimental Varsovian (or Pole for the matter). :/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_q0aJBf5Y