/urban/ + /architecture/

Central Europe edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfWb5rKnp-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks nice I don't realy know Portugal much

Yeah we built our cities early on and they were never really destroyed by way, so they mostly have that quaint, simple look.

Lisbon's downtown being the obvious exception because of the 1755 Earthquake, as well as some not-preserved spots.

Most cities have one point from where you can't change any of the buildings in sight to preserve the facade of the hill they are usually built on.

They all look pretty great, I think. Our ostentatious architecture is usually still pretty square and simple compared to central Europe's palaces and arches and everything.

Bamberg

Dresden

Really is one of the greatest places in all of Europe. Sunset is great at an empty Karluv Most after having spent the night at a pub.

this is such an iconic view

Cesky Krumlov/Krumau a/d Moldau

looks great

It's a shame that so many beautiful German towns are destroyed. Fortunately the German spirit never died, so they are still able to build beautiful German cities. Germany is the best thing that ever happened to the Netherlands and it has always been our best neighbour. Es lebe Deutschland!

Looks sexy, I like early gothic shit.

Yeah, Erfurt has a great city square, visited the town last summer. The church on the right apparently is a 16th century protestant church though.

Cathedral is 14th cent gothic, as a fetishist of gothic architecture I cant be wrong on that.

and if I am wrong? Hod do I get the cum back in my balls? Can I un-nutt myself?

Passau

Germany used to have beautiful medieval towns before war. This is just a list of beautiful medieval german towns which were completely destroyed during the Second World War.

desu Germany should dissolve so you would have the more the reason to visit the individual states best cities.

The best cities are destroyed though. Image a Germany which was plenty of old medieval towns. The bombings of the towns above have taken those experiences away from us. A lot of these bombings were to small medieval towns without any strategic relevance.

>This is just a list of beautiful medieval german towns which were completely destroyed during the Second World War.
Well they asked for it. It's a shame anyway.

this

if you wanna exterminate half of Europe and enslave the other.
You are kinda asking for fucking.

Germany didn't asked for the bombings of their cities. Germany was a victim of Hitler and the NSDAP, just like we were. A lot of those bombings happened when Hitler was already defeated. I think the whole western civilisation (at least the UK, the US, the Netherlands, France, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) should help Germany to rebuild their beautiful towns. The bombing of Germany was a war crime

"war crime"
thats such a gay buzz word
in total war scenario everything is allowed
and WW2 was such scenario

>Germany was a victim of Hitler and the NSDAP
They elected them. Democratically.
>should help Germany to rebuild their beautiful towns
Sure! What about Warsaw and other Polish cities then?

I think anyone who does not agree with this has not read "Slaughterhouse Five" from Kurt Vogenut, a man who saw the firebombing of Dresden with his own eyes, as a prisoner of the Germans.

Massacres are fucking massacres. Eye for an eye and the whole world is blind. And yes I am aware of what happened to Polish towns. Warsaw in 1945: youtube.com/watch?v=NfWb5rKnp-I