Stealtugal

What does int think about this?

New York of all places returning any surprises me.
Must have been Manhattan.

>portugal
>india

wtf man

wow, 9/12 in mumbai? Well done.

Rude.

Karma n shit I suppose. Makes sense

why is it always Portugal

>stealtugal

Stay on your side, damn Yankee

>will return a lost wallet for karma
>no problems with gang raping a 14 yo

International Anglo Business Times : fucking Anglos test Lisbon + Madrid
prague + budapest + ljublijana

>don't even test Paris
(they would have lost the wallets in the poorest neighborhoods, you can be sure)

Guys, when did you realize that there was no such thing as scientific "experiments" ?

>Mumbai, India
kek
What a load of LIES.
Leave 50$ in the parts of the town where people die of hunger and it's ok to see corpses floating on the Gange where people go to "wash" themselves, 0/12 will be returned.
But hey, India was colonized by Brits, so Anglo Times skewds the experiment by leaving the wallets in the brahman areas of Mumbai.

*bollocks*

The only outlier is India. Sincerely, 50 dollars is like 1/6 of our minimum wage in today's rates.

Achado não é roubado

Is 12 enough to reach any valid conclusion?

blatantly skewed experiment in a country where millions die of hunger, and could make their family eat for 3 years with 50 US$

[aggressive hand motions]

12 wallets it's such a low pool for statistic, this whole experiment it's just retarded.

I was in india back in 2006, i used to buy some small stuff at this guys tiny ass shack near where I was staying, mostly just gum. Used to talk to him a bit when I bought stuff.

One day I forgot my wallet as I put it down and paid for my stuff, theres so much going on I somehow forgot. Was heading phone and realized I forgot my wallet, went back and the guy gave it back to me. DESU I dont know if he took any money, india has weird notes and usually I just kept 100 & 500 notes so if he took one or two I wouldnt notice as I used to carry around 5-8k rupees at a time.

I got my wallet back, was in the south also so not sure how it is in the north. May not have gotten it back probably or wouldve been less likely, so many honor killings and rape stories coming from that area.

>Mumbai, India 9/12 wallets returned
>Made by Lisa Mahapatra
>Mahapatra
Here you have it.

It's still a crime I think.

>Leave 50$ in the parts of the town where people die of hunger and it's ok to see corpses floating on the Gange where people go to "wash" themselves, 0/12 will be returned.
But hey, India was colonized by Brits, so Anglo Times skewds the experiment by leaving the wallets in the brahman areas of Mumbai.

I don't really get it, isn't the point to compare major cities?

>London
>5/12 people living there are white British
>5/12 wallets returned

Coincidence?

I lost my wallet once, never got it back.

It was Helsinki though so it was probably some somali fuck.

>every thread
t. durr i read da wikipedia article bout statismics dis doesn't sound very scientific

Why didn't they try in CHina?

>China
0/12

The sample size is FAR too small. 12 examples per city are absolute bs.

What? You sound anally blasted.
I was just curious, I don't really know a lot about statistics and common sense tells me 12 isn't really a good representation.